Don't let the terrorists win

Don't let the terrorists win

There are 2 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Feb 24, 2008, titled Don't let the terrorists win. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

It has been both puzzling and funny to watch politicians debate ''winning'' the ''war on terror.'' Funny, because no one could say what the ''war on terror'' really is, nor could they define what winning means.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

Since: Sep 07

Hudson, Ohio

#1 Feb 25, 2008
Regarding Marion A. Sanborn's letter, my bet would be that, had caller ID been on, it would have been an InfoCision phone number - the Repuke "phone survey center", dedicated to electing only freedom-hating Republicans who take every chance to shred the Constitution ...
Mars Bonfire

Clearwater, FL

#3 Feb 25, 2008
I told people years ago to get out of Akron and to leave Ohio all together. The Republicans like Taft that ran the governors office have been destroying the state of Ohio for a long time. Selling all of you down the river. Lets show the state of Ohio how much we apprciate what the politicians have done. LEAVE IT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawn Ford says he acted in New Franklin slayin... 45 min Pale Rider 1
News Akron town hall offers insight on police accoun... 16 hr pink floyd 2
News Couples in Akron make wedding plans following S... 16 hr pink floyd 2
News Young's Hotel and Restaurant laid to rest (Dec '10) Sun ty ree 8
News Two people, including a 7-year-old girl, shot a... (Sep '08) Jun 25 SantaAnta 52
Congrats Michael Jackson Jun 25 Homeless Wino Pete 1
News Murder Suspect's Car Found, No Arrest Yet Jun 25 Walkin boss 1
More from around the web

Richfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Richfield Mortgages