Man Accused of Threatening to Kill Ri...

Man Accused of Threatening to Kill Richfield Woman

There are 3 comments on the Patch.com story from Apr 27, 2012, titled Man Accused of Threatening to Kill Richfield Woman. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A 24-year-old Minneapolis man, Abdullahi Jimale Jama, was charged with making terroristic threats after police say he threatened to kill a Richfield woman while she was being interviewed by a police officer last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Internet Hypocrite

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Apr 28, 2012
Glad to see our newest immigrants are assimilating enough to join local gangs, get drunk and threaten their shorties.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#2 Apr 28, 2012
Internet Hypocrite wrote:
Glad to see our newest immigrants are assimilating enough to join local gangs, get drunk and threaten their shorties.
Abdullahi Jimale Jama? This machete chucker should be tossed just for having a stupid name.
AntiMelting

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Apr 30, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Abdullahi Jimale Jama? This machete chucker should be tossed just for having a stupid name.
I bet his Delta Tau Chi name is, Shama Lama Ding Dong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minnesotans are the WORST 58 min Joe Balls 3
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Mothra 39,176
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr URAMORON 26,710
Club calls police on black women golfers over s... 3 hr Davycrockett 9
Phil anselmo 9 hr Space ace 1
Crassus, fovr, davy Tue Space ace 6
Comey beng investigated by IG Tue MAGAfiggypops 9

Richfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Richfield Mortgages