ONE LIKE YOU

Deltona, FL

#23 Mar 9, 2012
I am in the same boat! Keep up the fight! SLED recovered my vehicle. It was never paid for by them. Mia lies just as much as Bernard. We will get these two put away some day.Let's stick together:
SLED
Civil Court(filing is about $80)
Go to the Newspapers
Get the word OUT!!
Don't Be Scared!!
We should march in front of the next lot!!
Post it and I'll be there with my documents and Good Luck!!
FOUNDERS IS CROOKED WITH THEM!!
He has a gambling addiction and should get that checked!!
its true

United States

#24 Jun 21, 2012
Bernard and mia are crooks! Time in the pen has been spent by Bernard. He robs people of retirement! Call them out and they will threaten your life. I would like to see nothing more by them in federal prison. I wish only bad things upon them!
Amazed

Fort Benning, GA

#25 Aug 10, 2012
I have known Bernard and Mia for a very long time. I am saddened by the numerous people they have adversely affected, to include a member of my family. It baffles me that people that came from humble beginning would allow greed and the pursuit of power to drive them to use and abuse hard working people. Its more sad they have taken the grace and blessings bestowed by God and turned it into everything that does not exemplify using God's blessing for the good of others. I feel for the likes of Mr. Adams, Mr. Jackson and so many others that trusted someone raised in the same neighborhood, walked the same streets, attended the same churches, etc. It truly reminds me that the Love of Money is the root of all evil. I thought I would never say this, but Bernard and Mia deserve everything they get as it relates to their blatant disregard for families. In short, keep the pressure on them. Finally, I pray that all of us find it in our hearts not to allow their horrific acts to manifest itself in our lives---that we must let go, purge ourselves of the hate towards these two, so that God can use us to further his kingdom. For we must remember while we harbor hate, they continue to seek opportunities to move beyond the vial of their discretions.
texttalk

Charlotte, NC

#26 Aug 13, 2012
Wow... this whole post is a very hard read.... learn to spell!!!
GO GETTER

Rock Hill, SC

#27 Sep 3, 2012
OK OK BERNARD MIGHT NOT BE A CROCK OR A BAD GUY BUT WHAT IS HE THEN???? YEA HE WILL GET YOU IN A CAR THAT HE DONE WENT AND GOTTEN A TITLE LOAN ON OR DNT RUN TO GOOD AND A FRIEND OF THE FAMILY YOU SO MUCH ON HIS SIDE CAUSE YOU PROBLEY ONE OF HIS MISTRESS HELL IM PRETTY SURE YOU RIDING GOOD AND GETTING OUR MONEY EVERYBODY GIVING HIM FOR A CAR HOW THE HELL YOU GET SOMEBODY A CAR AND DONT HAVE THE TITLE FOR THEM THEN TWO WEEKS LATER TITLE LOAN PEOPLE COMING TO PICK UP YOUR SHIT FOR NON PAYMENT FOR PAYMENTS YOU ARE UNAWARE OF......SMDH BERNARD,MIA,AND THE FRIEND OF THE FAMILY ARE ALL CROCKS.....AND THE MISTRESS THAT OWN THAT HAIR SALON
ITS ME MONIQUE

Durham, NC

#28 Sep 5, 2012
A Long Time Friend wrote:
My post is Bernard Gaston is not a Crinimal at all. He has had some bad breaks the have cause problems with his business but he is no criminal. He has put more people in cars in our town that needed them than any other small car lot around here. In fact he helped me. So don't be so bold to go put this type of garbage on the internet about people. Seems like to me with your skills in thinking of this waste of time scheme, that you are the person that everyone around you needs to be weary of. I don't see any hate post coming from Bernard. No cause he is out minding his business and trying to help people get cars.. So please think before you write. You never know who is reading this stuff, in fact I know you!!
I disagee that Bernard, and Mia is not a crook. That is and understatement. I asked Bernard to go to an Highline auction in Atlanta to purchase me a vehichle. He did. I got the car that I requested. BUT.... instead of him regerstering my vehichle he took my title and gave it to Warren Alexander Barber "FOR A PREVIOUSLY UNPAID DEBT" who then took my title and got a title loan on MY CAR!!!! WHO DOES THAT!!! for all of you that have a 30 day tag for 80 days or better you may want to have your local police department to check your vin number(Because chances are....the title is in someone elses name...)If anyone has gone through this with these....(I GUESS YOU CAN CALL THEM PEOPLE)....you can visit scdmvonlineforms and print off the dealer complaint form. Also they have a surety bond that you can file a claim with to get monies that you have lost dealing with these two. Everything did work out in my favor, I hope that If it happens to anyone else I hope that you receive justice as well. I will check this forum periodiaclly if anyone needs any help I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY!....IT WILL BE MY PLEASURE!!!! However I will not .... and I will repeat....I WILL NOT RESPOND TO IGNORANCE.... so if anyone don't like my comment (IN ADVANCE...) YOU CAN KISS THIS ASS..........MONIQUE
Dmac

Matthews, NC

#31 Oct 28, 2012
Does anyone know if Bernard and Mia are their real names? I'm dealing with a similar situation here in Charlotte.
monique

Durham, NC

#32 Oct 31, 2012
Dmac wrote:
Does anyone know if Bernard and Mia are their real names? I'm dealing with a similar situation here in Charlotte.
Gaston
Tilte Loan Company

Waterloo, SC

#36 Feb 7, 2013
Let me make this very Clear! I work for a title loan company. He is paying these stupid young girls to buy these cars from auction and they are getting title loans on them. These are nice cars, bmws, mercedes, lexus, cadillacs, hondas, you name it. One title loan compnay has proof that they are switching vins. Dont trust them or anyone in his family! His girls are all riding aroiund in 2004 BMW's that he owns and he keeps them sitting pretty. He threatens your life and swears hes not doing anything that the girls are to blame. I hope the FBI gets involved this is ridiculous. We are out our money and our cars! I hope you get prison time form what your doing ALL of you!
johnny taters

Charlotte, NC

#37 Feb 12, 2013
ONE LIKE YOU wrote:
I WAS HURT TERRIBLY BY BERNARD AND MIA GASTON. HE HAD A CAR THAT I WAS INTERESTED IN AND I WENT TO FOUNDERS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION AND RECEIVED A LOAN. I PURCHASED THE CAR FROM BERNARD AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE WOULD PAY MY CAR OFF IN ANOTHER STATE. THEY NEVER DID AND MIA IS NOT THIS SOFT SPOKEN SWEET PERSON THAT SOME PEOPLE THINK. SHE IS JUST AS CROOKED AS HE IS!! I SPOKE WITH BERNARD'S SISTER WHO TOLD ME THAT HE COULD NOT BE TRUSTED BUT THEN RETRACTED HER STATEMENT WHEN I ASKED HER IF SHE COULD SPEAK TO HIM ABOUT MY MONEY. SHE AND HER HUSBAND JOHN ARE CROOKS TOO AS THEY HAVE ALL BENEFITED FROM OUR MONEY!! SHE WAS LAUNDERING MONEY FROM THE BANK SHE WORKED AT. I WAS ABLE TO FIND OUT THIS INFO FROM SLED WHO RECOVERED MY VEHICLE. YES I HAD A PRIVATE DETECTIVE ASSIGNED TO MY CASE. I TOOK THEM TO CIVIL COURT AND THE 2ND TIME BERNARD ATTENDED AND WITH NO REMORSE. I HAVE YET TO SEE A DIME. I PITY HIS WHOLE FAMILY. THEY ARE MATERIALISTIC THIEVES. THEY ALL SHOULD BE IN
FEDERAL PRISON. IF ANY OF YOU HAVE RELATIVES THAT HAVE MADE ANY TIME IN JAIL, YOU SHOULD BE APPALLED THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE RUNNING FREE. HIS UNCLE SHOULD STOP COVERING UP FOR THEM. KEEP PRESSING CHARGES. THEY WILL EVENTUALLY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE. ALSO, I HEARD THAT ANOTHER SHOP IS OPENED ON CHERRY ROAD WITH ANTHONY HAYES OWNING IT. KEEP SPEAKING TO SLED AND KEEP FILING AT THE COURT HOUSES..THEY WILL GET THEIR TIME!!!!!WE MUST STICK TOGETHER AND DON'T GIVE UP!!!!PEACE....
Jesud all caps? Stop that shit lady
ITS MONIQUE AGAIN

Charlotte, NC

#38 Feb 13, 2013
johnny taters wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesud all caps? Stop that shit lady
DID YOU MEAN JESUS? AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH ALL CAPS? SHE WAS APPARENTLY TRYING TO GET HER POINT ACROSS. AND NO BERNARD & MIA NEED TO STOP DOING THE THINGS THEY ARE DOING! FYI IT WILL BE PUT TO A HAULT.......TRUST ME!~MONIQUE~
johnny taters

Charlotte, NC

#39 Feb 16, 2013
ITS MONIQUE AGAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
DID YOU MEAN JESUS? AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH ALL CAPS? SHE WAS APPARENTLY TRYING TO GET HER POINT ACROSS. AND NO BERNARD & MIA NEED TO STOP DOING THE THINGS THEY ARE DOING! FYI IT WILL BE PUT TO A HAULT.......TRUST ME!~MONIQUE~
U bout it bout it?
UPSET Charlottle NC

Fort Mill, SC

#41 Feb 25, 2013
Bernard and Mia I don't know if it's their real names but the they got my family for $24,000 of my mother's retirement money. They are still in business at and still stealing from people. After 9 months he still buying my mother's car

BEWARE

BIG A'S AUTO SALES BEWARE
1909 Cherry Rd, Rock Hill
Get Em

Rock Hill, SC

#42 Feb 26, 2013
Hey UPSET,
$24,000 is alot of money! Maybe you should contact the police in Rock Hill.
Upset

Asheboro, NC

#43 Feb 27, 2013
Been their they just said it is a Civil Matter and he is known for doing this type of stuff and keeps movinbg around Rockhill.
Get Em

Rock Hill, SC

#45 Feb 28, 2013
Go there now! Tell them why you are there and ask to speak to Detectives. Something is cooking!
TMI

United States

#47 Mar 12, 2013
Get Em wrote:
Go there now! Tell them why you are there and ask to speak to Detectives. Something is cooking!
I think the crew got busted yesterday
KM in Fort Mill

Fort Mill, SC

#50 Mar 13, 2013
There are no hate posts coming from Bernard because he is behind bars....DUH!....ROFL...Thank God I didn't buy my car from them!
My post is Bernard Gaston is not a Crinimal at all. He has had some bad breaks the have cause problems with his business but he is no criminal. He has put more people in cars in our town that needed them than any other small car lot around here. In fact he helped me. So don't be so bold to go put this type of garbage on the internet about people. Seems like to me with your skills in thinking of this waste of time scheme, that you are the person that everyone around you needs to be weary of. I don't see any hate post coming from Bernard. No cause he is out minding his business and trying to help people get cars.. So please think before you write. You never know who is reading this stuff, in fact I know you!!
ohmy

Rock Hill, SC

#51 Mar 13, 2013
Mia should have stuck with doing hair and left Bernard alone..
KM in Fort Mill wrote:
There are no hate posts coming from Bernard because he is behind bars....DUH!....ROFL...Thank God I didn't buy my car from them!
<quoted text>
took too long

Greenville, SC

#52 Mar 13, 2013
HAHA. Nice try Bernard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Court to toss Friendship Nine's convictions for... 1 hr lzwald 1
MC's around the area? good bars? Jan 23 Dblshot 1
Computer Nonrepair !! Jan 17 realist 2
Anyone know Tom Hamilton Jan 16 fed up 1
Review: Tuesday Morning Jan 8 EagleGirl 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Dec '14 Musikologist 29
Review: Mems Electric Dec '14 mcleanroofing309 1
Richburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web