Dalworthington Gardens officers will still draw blood of DWI suspects

Aug 30, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Quick

Dalworthington Gardens police Cpl. Jeff Woolsey draws blood samples from DUI suspect Reginald Moore at the Dalworthington Gardens police station on Sunday, August 24, 2008.

Comments
81 - 100 of 100 Comments Last updated Mar 30, 2011
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Dead-Bodies

Whitewright, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2008

zzzzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not disagreeing with you....but how will that boycotting STOP the predatory police just because Greens Produce shuts down?
The town will not disappear...Maybe Arlington should Annex it anyway....
I never said it would stop it. I simply refuse to support the town with as much as a cent of tax monies from my pocket.

BTW, I've never even been to Greens Produce. I'm not the one who brought them up in the conversation.
zzzzz

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2008

I just used Greens because its the only business that I can think of there....LOL
Oops

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2008

LIghting wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok im with ya....but what is the end result?
The end result is that these businesses close and/or relocate somewhere other than DG which will lower the city, county, and school district tax dollars taken from people in this community. The City's income will drop and they will be forced to cut back on services and/or streamline the services they provide for their residents. Maybe the residents will get the message and tell the Mayor and Police Department to grow up and treat citizens of surrounding communities a little better and quit preying on them for city income.
Legal

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Oops wrote:
<quoted text>The end result is that these businesses close and/or relocate somewhere other than DG which will lower the city, county, and school district tax dollars taken from people in this community. The City's income will drop and they will be forced to cut back on services and/or streamline the services they provide for their residents. Maybe the residents will get the message and tell the Mayor and Police Department to grow up and treat citizens of surrounding communities a little better and quit preying on them for city income.
Or maybe what needs to happen is for them to tangle with the WRONG person who is savvy enough to bring legal action against the city for...
1. Abusing ticket quota for REVENUE purposes and..
(see above post re: state law on this)
2. Invasion of Privacy/Rights issue for the blood extraction.
Someday its gonna happen....
DWG will learn the hard way Im afraid!

“Do witches run spell checkers?”

Since: Sep 08

Dallas TX, Seattle WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

Legal wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe what needs to happen is for them to tangle with the WRONG person who is savvy enough to bring legal action against the city for...
i dont understand why arlington doesnt just absorb them and pantego and get it over with.
Frontal Lobotomy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Legal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully someone will end their little gestapo operation. Until then am encouraging everyone I know to do business elsewhere and to boycott ALL businesses in DWG. To all those that don't think it will work, thats OK. It may not but if people do nothing it sure won't happen either.
Bore

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2008

o0o_laura_o0o wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont understand why arlington doesnt just absorb them and pantego and get it over with.
Amen
NODWG

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2008

Frontal Lobotomy wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully someone will end their little gestapo operation. Until then am encouraging everyone I know to do business elsewhere and to boycott ALL businesses in DWG. To all those that don't think it will work, thats OK. It may not but if people do nothing it sure won't happen either.
Lets start a thread of DWG businesses!
So we ALL know who to avoid
cool?

Whos first!?
Henhouse Polecat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2008

Here are some facts:As of the census[1] of 2000, there were 2,186 people, 747 households, and 622 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,193.8 people per square mile (461.2/kmē). There were 765 housing units at an average density of 417.8/sq mi (161.4/kmē). The racial makeup of the city was 89.52% White, 6.08% African American, 0.50% Native American, 1.56% Asian, 0.46% from other races, and 1.88% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.80% of the population.
I seriously doubt the population has risen much since they are landlocked. With only about 800 families, how do they come up with soooo much money for those fancy police vehicles?
Observing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2008

I will be driving through there today to start a list.

“Do witches run spell checkers?”

Since: Sep 08

Dallas TX, Seattle WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2008

Judged:

Observing wrote:
I will be driving through there today to start a list.
i will see if i can contribute to that list!
Victoria

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2008

o0o_laura_o0o wrote:
i agree with predatory, bubba no, and matter of time
Hi laura, it's me tori. I am not stalking you LOL I am just letting you know that I put up a fake myspace to catch the nosey bi*tches ISP so I can go to their Internet provider and make a complaint on them. I do have a real myspace if you did want to see the pics and stuff, just hit message me on the fake one and let me know it's you and I will send you the real one.
DGP

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

The Police officers of DWG that are taking blood have had more training than the professionals you let do it at the doctor's office. DWG isn't like it used to be, stop complaining and don't drink and drive. Then you don't have to worry about it!!
Cynical

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2008

The really funny thing about DWG is...

Try to email them using the email from the email on their webpage...

the site

cityofdwg.net

It doesnt work...

how sad is that.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z
DWG Hater

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2008

Was in town to visit friends last spring and was in town no less then 10 minutes when DWG pulls me over on the way to Taco Cabana for going 5 over. Asked me if I was going their cause"I had the munchies".
Huh

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2008

Where is there a TC in DWG?

“Prostibuli eligantia”

Since: Apr 08

Arlington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2008

DWG Hater wrote:
Was in town to visit friends last spring and was in town no less then 10 minutes when DWG pulls me over on the way to Taco Cabana for going 5 over. Asked me if I was going their cause"I had the munchies".
Was there smoke billowing out of your car? We you parked on the median? If answer is no to both of these questions, the officer should not have asked. If the answer was yes to either of these questions, when are you coming back to arlington?
Slvr-f08l3star

Kasson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

Like the saying in liar liar ( and this isn't aimed at anyone ) "Quit breaking the law a*s hole!"
itsme

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

dalworthington garden cops are a joke and a disgrace to law enforcement...they are about makeing money for the city......they harass and even break the law daily....like sitting in middel of roadway doing radar.........i am video tapeing these events and will be posting alot of what they are doing to break the law........postings will be on youtube..........get ready here i come.........you will be seen and video taped and posted online..
TSS

Aubrey, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

itsme wrote:
dalworthington garden cops are a joke and a disgrace to law enforcement...they are about makeing money for the city......they harass and even break the law daily....like sitting in middel of roadway doing radar.........i am video tapeing these events and will be posting alot of what they are doing to break the law........postings will be on youtube..........get ready here i come.........you will be seen and video taped and posted online..
Its not breaking the law to sit in the "middle of the roadway doing radar". Make sure you tape the "EXEMPT" marking on the license and put that on youtube also. You most definitely have an inflated sense of self worth and I'm sure that you dont scare anyone.

Now as far as drawing blood.....there is no way in hell that an officer should ever draw blood. They are to enforce local,state, and federal laws, not practice phlebotomy. If this is being done, it is a law suit waiting to happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richardson Discussions

Search the Richardson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
she is being so mean to me now. 5 min rob 10
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 24 min here you go 21,414
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 43 min free 2014 497
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr nina roth 17,015
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 2 hr pending new premise tech 7,827
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 3 hr nina roth 753
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 757
•••

Air Quality Alert for Dallas County was issued at July 23 at 1:36PM CDT

•••
•••

Richardson News Video

•••
•••

Richardson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••