Dalworthington Gardens officers will ...

Dalworthington Gardens officers will still draw blood of DWI suspects

There are 100 comments on the Quick story from Aug 30, 2008, titled Dalworthington Gardens officers will still draw blood of DWI suspects. In it, Quick reports that:

Dalworthington Gardens police Cpl. Jeff Woolsey draws blood samples from DUI suspect Reginald Moore at the Dalworthington Gardens police station on Sunday, August 24, 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Quick.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
cooter

United States

#1 Sep 2, 2008
They are not doctors or nurses. They should be doing police work not medical work.
spit

Weatherford, TX

#2 Sep 2, 2008
They are doing police work.
You must like your liquor or you wouldn't be saying such stupid stuff.
ArlingtonTx

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Sep 2, 2008
No they sould not be drawing blood. the are not doctors or nurses. could have a big law suit against them if something was to happen. No I do not drink and I do want them off the streets if they drink while driving.
wish we were all smart

San Antonio, TX

#4 Sep 2, 2008
Did they use "found" evidence from the store room?

“Prostibuli eligantia”

Since: Apr 08

Arlington

#5 Sep 3, 2008
If you would stop drinking and driving you wouldn't have to worry about it.
Proteus

United States

#6 Sep 4, 2008
wish we were all smart wrote:
Did they use "found" evidence from the store room?
Bingo!
diva

Dallas, TX

#7 Sep 9, 2008
It's a small community and some of the officers are EMT...I happen to know this for a fact as I was involved in that community for 6 years

“I love people ;)”

Since: Jul 08

Hurst, TX

#8 Sep 10, 2008
Phlebotomy is actually rather easy to learn, so I am sure the officers in question mastered it quickly. Plus I cannot feel to bad if they hurt a drunk driver.

“Do witches run spell checkers?”

Since: Sep 08

Dallas TX, Seattle WA

#9 Sep 17, 2008
i just have to say that the couple of jack ass officers they have in that god foresaken half a square mile that calls itself a town can kiss my can, those jerks sit on the corner and pick people off as they come out of church on sunday and laff about it later, or if you go to the police station/library/firestation/co urt/public works/town hall/jail/grocery store to try to pay a ticket and you piss of the bi tch behind the trailor style panelling of a front desk they will follow you right down arkansas lane into arlington pull you over and give you another ticket, scare your kid and threaten you, so they can all kiss my A$$.
spit

Weatherford, TX

#10 Sep 18, 2008
Quit breaking the law and they will stop pulling you over.
Rep

Richardson, TX

#11 Sep 18, 2008
We still believe in the statement "Innocent until proven guilty", don't we? Just checking.
Rep

Richardson, TX

#12 Sep 18, 2008
Phlebotomy is considered a minor surgical procedure. If you've ever stayed for a long time in a hospital and had your veins butchered you understand the importance of good technique. I'm not sure a ticked off cop would be very considerate. Then again there's a lot of people that don't give a hoot about personal rights and they don't believe this could happen to them. Maybe they're too white to realize problems.

Dallas TX, Seattle WA

#13 Sep 18, 2008
Rep wrote:
We still believe in the statement "Innocent until proven guilty", don't we? Just checking.
rep, as much as it sucks here in TX there is no "prove me guilty", its more i BETTER have evidence to get myself out of a jam or im screwed.
Predatory POLICE

Plano, TX

#14 Sep 18, 2008
DWG police police are the MOST predatory I have ever seen in TX...and I love POLICE.

But these guys take it WAY TOO FAR.

On a recent SAT nite. They were pulling over EVERY Car (including me) to sniff around for ALCOHOL.

I was getting groceries......unreal.

If you're cruiding down BOWEN BE CAREFUL.
Bubba NO

Plano, TX

#15 Sep 18, 2008
NO Bubba will ever be drawing blood from me.
MatterofTime

Plano, TX

#16 Sep 18, 2008
I cant wait....it WILL happen.
I hope they have a HUGE Budget.

DWG is a Lawsuit waitin to happen....

Dallas TX, Seattle WA

#17 Sep 19, 2008
i agree with predatory, bubba no, and matter of time
spit

Weatherford, TX

#19 Sep 21, 2008
Deadb0dies wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to be breaking the law to get pulled over anywhere. Get your head out of the sand.
So you get pulled over just so the cop can see how good looking you are in person?
Get your head out of the sand.
spit

Weatherford, TX

#21 Sep 21, 2008
I've only been stopped once and it was for speeding. You must give the cops a good reason to stop you. How many times have you been arrested? LOL
spit

Weatherford, TX

#23 Sep 21, 2008
The cops must have seen her buy the alcohol. Probably a known alkie and they wanted to bust her before she killed someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "The blackest land and the whitest people" (Mar '08) 3 hr ex-x 82
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 23 hr WarForOil 9,015
Whiny lil beech Trump Sun lol 3
News Undocumented immigrant, 17, on track to be Dall... Sun spytheweb 2
News Dallas police say 4 jailed in slaying of theft ... (Dec '08) Sun joe 18
Frito-Lay (Jun '11) Sun Frito lay is in t... 38
News Collin-County 19 mins ago 12:41 a.m.Richardson ... May 22 WH Stamps 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richardson Mortgages