Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Carmen Winters

El Paso, TX

#19610 Aug 21, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Ma'm he is pathetic. He should just give up the presidency and pursuit the golfing since that is where his heart is.
According to Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D., Fla.)“too many” House Republicans are “appalling bigots” when it comes to dealing with immigration.

During a friendly interview with Fusion’s Jorge Ramos, Wasserman Schultz continued to argue for full citizenship for all illegal immigrants and tried to suggest the latest immigration reform push from Democrats is not “about politics at all.”

“This isn’t about politics at all. It’s not about politics for the president, nor is it about politics for any of us who care… They [illegals] essentially have become the backbone of our economy,” Wasserman Schultz said.

She continued,“The Republicans have not only played politics with this for too long, but I think deeply embedded in too many of the Republicans in the House of Representatives is a thread of bigotry that is appalling.”

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19611 Aug 21, 2014
Carmen Winters wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D., Fla.)“too many” House Republicans are “appalling bigots” when it comes to dealing with immigration.
During a friendly interview with Fusion’s Jorge Ramos, Wasserman Schultz continued to argue for full citizenship for all illegal immigrants and tried to suggest the latest immigration reform push from Democrats is not “about politics at all.”
“This isn’t about politics at all. It’s not about politics for the president, nor is it about politics for any of us who care… They [illegals] essentially have become the backbone of our economy,” Wasserman Schultz said.
She continued,“The Republicans have not only played politics with this for too long, but I think deeply embedded in too many of the Republicans in the House of Representatives is a thread of bigotry that is appalling.”
Debbie Wasserman Schultz has the disease. What does anyone expect from her? All of this mess going on is about the politics of the left including prez and especially him..
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#19612 Aug 21, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Debbie Wasserman Schultz has the disease. What does anyone expect from her? All of this mess going on is about the politics of the left including prez and especially him..
We all need to wake up and smell the coffee before it's too late. This ISIS group is not playing patty cake and they take no prisoners. If they launch an attack on Chicago, Miami or Cleveland, then we'll all be in a world of hurt, especially the people that are killed and raped.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19613 Aug 21, 2014
JWRussell USRN wrote:
<quoted text>
We all need to wake up and smell the coffee before it's too late. This ISIS group is not playing patty cake and they take no prisoners. If they launch an attack on Chicago, Miami or Cleveland, then we'll all be in a world of hurt, especially the people that are killed and raped.
Believe me I am awake to this. We have the most deliberately incompetent president we have ever seen. Yes, we are in danger. Sometimes I believe this president wants a good many of us killed. We are screwed.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19614 Aug 21, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes I know he doesn't but it would still be funny to imagine if he were to drive and get pulled over for speeding. He would probably claim he was pulled over for DWB. I bet he doesn't even have a DL.
Or a birth certificate either.
Dean Wheeler

El Paso, TX

#19615 Aug 21, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or a birth certificate either.
President Obama violated a “clear and unambiguous” law when he released five Guantanamo Bay detainees in exchange for Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl, the Government Accountability Office reported Thursday.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19616 Aug 21, 2014
Larry Driscoll wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were a racist - "you people?" Why don't you just go ahead and call me the N word in here. Besides, that's all hype about the eye socket - Reports that Darren Wilson had a bruised or fractured eye socket are false a source close to the investigation tells CNN.
FERGUSON, Mo.– Many news media services already had begun packing tents and television transmission vehicles as word circulated through the Ferguson community of further evidence that the black teen shot and killed by a police officer was the aggressor, resisting arrest after his suspected role in a convenience store robbery.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/ferguson-calm-amid...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19617 Aug 21, 2014
Dean Wheeler wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama violated a “clear and unambiguous” law when he released five Guantanamo Bay detainees in exchange for Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl, the Government Accountability Office reported Thursday.
He sure did.

Fellow soldiers call Bowe Bergdahl a deserter, not a hero

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/01/us/bergdahl-des...

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19618 Aug 21, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or a birth certificate either.
Yes that's exactly what I was thinking and the ss issue. I would bet my money on it , he has no dl.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19619 Aug 21, 2014
JWRussell USRN wrote:
<quoted text>
We all need to wake up and smell the coffee before it's too late. This ISIS group is not playing patty cake and they take no prisoners. If they launch an attack on Chicago, Miami or Cleveland, then we'll all be in a world of hurt, especially the people that are killed and raped.
With all of the meddling by the Federal Govt. into citizens lives and all of the spying done by the NSA on each and every one of us in the name of "national security", we should be fine.

Let's not forget the open border for terrorists to sneak through, but really nothing to worry about.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19620 Aug 21, 2014
Larry Driscoll wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were a racist - "you people?" Why don't you just go ahead and call me the N word in here. Besides, that's all hype about the eye socket - Reports that Darren Wilson had a bruised or fractured eye socket are false a source close to the investigation tells CNN.
And come on here, do you really believe a story from CNN? Seriously?
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#19621 Aug 21, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
And come on here, do you really believe a story from CNN? Seriously?
They are the "most trusted name in news" per their advertising, plus they have a gay, black man front and center. You have to love their diversity and openness and they sometimes show nudity on their travel shows, which I always like.
Gasman

United States

#19622 Aug 22, 2014
A lot of farts are released live on CNN...

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#19623 Aug 22, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
And come on here, do you really believe a story from CNN? Seriously?
We CNN lovers wonder why ya'll listen to Fox News! I am trying to catch up on SS News today. I see a post where you ask with SS is? Sulphur Springs, Texas is one of the most devisive counties in NE Texas. HCSO is Hopkins County Sheriff. My cousin from my mothers side is an investigator for them. What brought me here was lies about him by others there. John is from my fathers side of the family. We have been here since 1845. I am happy I escaped! Lol. I am very busy as November is almost here. 88% of Floridians are for MMJ. We already have laws for CharlottesWeb.......which can help me. TTL........
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19625 Aug 23, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>We CNN lovers wonder why ya'll listen to Fox News! I am trying to catch up on SS News today. I see a post where you ask with SS is? Sulphur Springs, Texas is one of the most devisive counties in NE Texas. HCSO is Hopkins County Sheriff. My cousin from my mothers side is an investigator for them. What brought me here was lies about him by others there. John is from my fathers side of the family. We have been here since 1845. I am happy I escaped! Lol. I am very busy as November is almost here. 88% of Floridians are for MMJ. We already have laws for CharlottesWeb.......which can help me. TTL........
Like I said before. I don't have a problem with MMJ but I certainly do with the rest of the liberal agenda.

It seems like party politics is a whole lot like bundled software. You have to buy a whole lot of trash programs to get just the one that you really want.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19626 Aug 23, 2014
Larry Driscoll wrote:
<quoted text>
They are the "most trusted name in news" per their advertising, plus they have a gay, black man front and center. You have to love their diversity and openness and they sometimes show nudity on their travel shows, which I always like.
Well that's very subjectively stated when you say "most trusted name in news".. To a liberal maybe but then some of them see the certain slant that changes the story. So, they are not the most trusted news source. If they were the MOST, they would be rated number one. Show me an article claiming they are number one. I was surprised by this myself when I did a search as to who is most trusted.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/08/22/c...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19627 Aug 23, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's very subjectively stated when you say "most trusted name in news".. To a liberal maybe but then some of them see the certain slant that changes the story. So, they are not the most trusted news source. If they were the MOST, they would be rated number one. Show me an article claiming they are number one. I was surprised by this myself when I did a search as to who is most trusted.
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/08/22/c...
CertainlyNotNews is trusted by those that only believe what they want to hear to start with.
Fox may be a conservative news source but they have to be careful about incurring the
wrath of our wonderful government. So, I don't believe that we are getting all of the
facts by any of them.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19628 Aug 23, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
CertainlyNotNews is trusted by those that only believe what they want to hear to start with.
Fox may be a conservative news source but they have to be careful about incurring the
wrath of our wonderful government. So, I don't believe that we are getting all of the
facts by any of them.
Notice I never say I am a Fox news lover? I shop around but then if I can I get Fox news too. Yes that's what the liberals want, they want a news that tells them what they already think they know. Such as all white people who are not liberals are racist and everything is wonderful about o.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19629 Aug 23, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>We CNN lovers wonder why ya'll listen to Fox News! I am trying to catch up on SS News today. I see a post where you ask with SS is? Sulphur Springs, Texas is one of the most devisive counties in NE Texas. HCSO is Hopkins County Sheriff. My cousin from my mothers side is an investigator for them. What brought me here was lies about him by others there. John is from my fathers side of the family. We have been here since 1845. I am happy I escaped! Lol. I am very busy as November is almost here. 88% of Floridians are for MMJ. We already have laws for CharlottesWeb.......which can help me. TTL........
Well if you love CNN you just love it but it is not the number one trusted whatever and never have I said I loved Fox either but care for them more than CNN. I suspect if you hear CNN's story about what is going on in Furgerson you will get a different slant on it rather than the truth. This whole mess is not about racism, it is about many black people who just want so badly for it to be about race but are hard pressed to present the evidence. So I guess that should be corrected to say, yes there is racism from some blacks toward the white people. Then when I say something like that, I will be called racist for telling the truth. I hope not by you but it must be told. I am not a racist as I have already stated I love all kinds of the race including my own kind.
When I did a search on SS TX, I see pages and pages of stories about racism but each and every one of them come back to one man who was from Sulphur Springs, TX by the name of Lawrence Russell Brewer, Sorry for the Fox story but it describes this horrible killing the best.
w.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/21/white-supremacist...
The other two men were from Jasper and one of them did not get the death sentence but they all should have imo.
But where are the other racism stories in this town besides this one man? The distance from Jasper to Sulphur Springs is 207 miles I see on the map. I am not doubting it just can not find it.

I am for MMJ also and why not? Anything to help those suffering people and it is known to help the cachexia of many diseases such as cancer.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19630 Aug 23, 2014
Gasman wrote:
A lot of farts are released live on CNN...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LeurUVRSGPAXX
Well, Gasman, thanks for the support that CNN is releasing a lot of farts because they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) 5 hr Intrepid Surfer 1,298
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 6 hr Miami tech 8,496
Change A Letter Game (Nov '12) 14 hr _Zoey_ 1,007
Diamond Acres Kennel (Sep '08) 15 hr jlt 38
Performance merchant alliance 17 hr Jaxon 11
Review: Nueces Capital Sep 2 Mommy81107mam 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richardson Mortgages