Facebook wants your phone number- jus...

Facebook wants your phone number- just say NO

Posted in the Richardson Forum

Hoot

Apex, NC

#1 Jan 9, 2012
Facebook is badgering some users into giving their phone numbers. They freeze your account and won't allow you access unless you provide a phone number. How intrusive is that? Mark Zukerberg has created a spot from Hell where teens can get their lives ruined over night.In some cases they lose their lives.
Think about it. Why does anybody need a social website? What was wrong with teens going to school to learn life skills and socilizing with each other at breaks and lunch and events instead of sitting in class texting each other and taking through facebook on their androids? Facebook is an unnecessary evil that needs to be forced from cyberspace. Mark Zukerberg is said to be an atheist and is obviously attempting to have a kingdom where he can control millions.
hyahaha

Springfield, OH

#2 Jan 9, 2012
ooom

“Design Consultant”

Since: Jan 12

Dallas, Texas

#3 Jan 10, 2012
Hoot wrote:
Facebook is badgering some users into giving their phone numbers. They freeze your account and won't allow you access unless you provide a phone number. How intrusive is that? Mark Zukerberg has created a spot from Hell where teens can get their lives ruined over night.In some cases they lose their lives.
Think about it. Why does anybody need a social website? What was wrong with teens going to school to learn life skills and socilizing with each other at breaks and lunch and events instead of sitting in class texting each other and taking through facebook on their androids? Facebook is an unnecessary evil that needs to be forced from cyberspace. Mark Zukerberg is said to be an atheist and is obviously attempting to have a kingdom where he can control millions.
You're absolutely right. I know few of my friends are so addicted to Facebook that they even don't bother of picking up a call and say hello.
achmed

India

#4 Jan 14, 2012
facebook is selling your phone numbers to the obama administration to build a call bank for the 2012 election
hoot

Apex, NC

#5 Jan 15, 2012
I think people need to reconnect in the real world and get out of the virtual world. America is fat because the majority of us sit at a computer all day and we do not get exercise. We forget how to love because we never see anybody except on facebook. Face book is too impersonal a way to stay connected. We need to go through the steps of writing and mailing our letters or pick up the phone and call our loved ones so we can hear their voices and emotions and hearts. How much more thrilling to receive family photos in the mail than on the computer, To see actual handwriting on a piece of paper instead of type on a screen.
Hack

Dallas, TX

#6 Jan 17, 2012
hannahgeorge69 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right. I know few of my friends are so addicted to Facebook that they even don't bother of picking up a call and say hello.
Some one needs to hack the bastard and shut him down.
Brandon

Englewood, OH

#7 Oct 24, 2013
I just made a new facebook page and after I commented once,they said I can't comment again until I give them my phone number or credit card.There is no way that I'm going to give them either.Now I see why some people are not on facebook.
Short Sighted

Costa Mesa, CA

#8 Oct 24, 2013
Hi everyone and the police. Look at my facebook page. I have put my self on a billboard for everyone to see especially the police.
Give it a good look over and see what you can charge me with because there are so many laws no one can know all of them. Go ahead sheriff give my facebook page a good look over. I am on a billboard that must make me famous. There is a real good picture of what I look like on there. Oh won't you please have some fun. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahahaha Facebookers are not smart people.
butnut

Calgary, Canada

#9 Aug 22, 2014
hyahaha wrote:
ooom
A Zionist Jew planning to control our youth what so unusual about it?
butnut

Calgary, Canada

#10 Aug 23, 2014
We left the Zionist Jewish control of our traditional media to face this Zionist Jew Mark Zuckerberg on the internet!!! I think you just can't escape these S.O.B.'s, EVER!
Don

Dallas, TX

#11 Sep 7, 2014
Hoot wrote:
FFB&FMZ. Darn social hor. I bet he kisses the F but Iz a you know what. No obvious use for MZ & FB.
Don

Dallas, TX

#12 Sep 7, 2014
Brandon wrote:
I just made a new facebook page and after I commented once,they said I can't comment again until I give them my phone number or credit card.There is no way that I'm going to give them either.Now I see why some people are not on facebook.
FFB

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cowboys need less Thugs 4 hr Well Well 2
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 5 hr neighbor 2,419
News Cancer patient says Dallas surgeon operated on ... 7 hr mad 1
Why Work 23 hr Shayla 1
News Guess what Texas city was just named 2nd best p... Sep 20 Jack D Ripper 2
Founding fathers ! Number 5 is my daddy ! Sep 20 Dhls 1
Hey g hw bush i miss ronald reagan ! Palladion ! Sep 20 Cia 2

Richardson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richardson Mortgages