Sick from Chemtrail Fallout

Sick from Chemtrail Fallout

There are 6 comments on the WFAA-TV Dallas story from Nov 1, 2010, titled Sick from Chemtrail Fallout. In it, WFAA-TV Dallas reports that:

I have become aware through my research about chemtrails . I have been noticing them more and more in the skies over the last few days in the Murphy/Wylie/Plano/Richardson/Garland area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFAA-TV Dallas.

bill

Garland, TX

#1 Nov 2, 2010
you probably should seek medical treatment...from a psychiatrist...those "chem trails" are nothing more than water vapor.
MyEye

Garland, TX

#2 Nov 22, 2010
- On October 2, 2001, Congressman Kucinich introduced a bill into the House of Representatives called the Space Preservation Act of 2001. In that bill chemtrails are listed as an exotic weapon. In Rep. Kucinich's revised new (some woud say 'emasculated') Bill, HR 3616, there is no longer any mentio whatever of:
chemtrails, particle beams, electromagnetic radiation plasmas, extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation, or mind-control technologies as weapons systems covered in the measure. Bill chemtrails are real, Who do you work for Bill? So why all the disinfo agents ? u pawn
Bill

United States

#3 Sep 25, 2012
I'm Another Bill in Garland 09/25/12 and I should seek psychiatric treatment also. I've been working at a construction site in Garland for about two weeks so I've had good views of the sky each day. Today, chemtrails were over the southern half of the sky criss-crossing every which way and spreading out real wide looking just like clouds. I would also like to know who you are. I think you are either real ignorant or with the military or some government agency just covering up.
Local Dude

Royse City, TX

#4 Sep 26, 2012
http://www.skepdic.com/chemtrails.html

Personally, I believe people are free to believe anything they want. However, I tend to feel that is easier to believe that the trails are made up of water vapor exuded by jets at high altitudes and the increase of them are (a) because air travel has increased in recent years and (b) because no one was looking for them 10 years ago, so there is nothing to which one can make a definitive comparison.
Of course, there will always be others who immediately point to a mysterious government conspiracy designed by someone to do something because, for many people, that is easier to believe. And, there are those who just feel the need to point the finger and blame someone.
tee

Richardson, TX

#5 Apr 6, 2015
I saw the crop duster planes the other day. Why would crop dusters be flying over if there are no farms nearby?
MossD

Dallas, TX

#6 Apr 7, 2015
tee wrote:
I saw the crop duster planes the other day. Why would crop dusters be flying over if there are no farms nearby?
Mosquito control

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas' battle over teaching evolution comes dow... 36 min Paul Scott 1
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 3 hr guest 1,477
Humpty Dumpty Day School Day care center in Arl... 13 hr Concern 1
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 14 hr WarForOil 9,749
Humpty Dumpty Day School Day care center in Arl... 19 hr Concern 1
News After Plano and Frisco, Allen gets to show off ... Sat bromhead 1
for pain meds (Sep '11) Apr 21 Nikkimarie4u 13

Richardson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richardson Mortgages