Man Who Drove Stabbing Victim To Hosp...

Man Who Drove Stabbing Victim To Hospital Charged In Slaying

There are 343 comments on the NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth story from Oct 12, 2008, titled Man Who Drove Stabbing Victim To Hospital Charged In Slaying. In it, NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth reports that:

Police said Sunday a 19-year-old man was charged in a deadly after he drove the victim to the hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth.

abc

Plano, TX

#191 Nov 13, 2008
I guess you'll like what I got you for xmas then! haha
Freaks

United States

#192 Nov 13, 2008
god1111 wrote:
nothing will bring max back, not even the stupid things on myspace and homecoming shirts with his picture on them, so why bother. what if i walked around plano wearing a shirt with josh's picture on it and made myspace a tribute to josh? i bet people would be just as ticked off as i am about the max stuff.
now i'm done.
Well if you want to sport a shirt bearing the face of a murderer that is your choice. You still need help.
abc

Plano, TX

#193 Nov 13, 2008
either way the shirts have people on it that made stupid choices...
Delanie

Plano, TX

#194 Nov 15, 2008
i made a facebook page for Max for good thoughts, not for negative thoughts could be placed, i was asked to do it, instead of placing RIP everywhere, not even i have said RIP MAX,
it was really hard to make the site,
but i did it because i know he would of wanted one.

i understand what you are saying, but Josh is not dead, like you both say, he still has a chance.
so be it,
lets leave this alone.

everyone is making weird choices, not even i know what i want to see or not to see,
i wasn't ready to see a tree of his tribute, i still can't walk towards it. i didn't know if i wanted to see shirts or be in that group or not,
it's hard to answer everyone's questions, i've been loaded with questions "WHAT HAPPENED" "HOW DID IT HAPPEN" "WHO WAS THE GIRL" of course i don't answer the last one, i just say .. i didn't know her, of course i did, of course i have hints of what happened, i've heard many sides, and i really want to know answers, i've done my research, but ONLY for me to know.

it's hard to choose a side right now.
it's hard, i understand, we are not the strongest people right now, i speak for all of us,
we want to be, but lets not kid ourselves, none of us expected this,
none of us still know all the facts, and that is fine, we don't need to now.. even if all of think we do, even i thought that.

we are all ill in some way, we can't judge others and tell them what they need,
i'm not well now,
i need help,
at least i can admit that,
and i most likely will in time, this is disrupting my relationships, my lack of judgments, and school work..
but we all, including me
just need to relax..

i know you want him out of jail, i know people want him still to be there, and even way worse, i'm not going to lie, even i wanted him dead,
i was so pissed at max, i was so pissed at josh, i was so pissed at my own self..

we can't turn back time,

right now,
i just want Max back, I want him here more then anything, i would give my right arm up to have him back, i want to call max and tell him i'm confused, i need help in my life,
but i can't, neither can anyone else..
so stop this fight,
it wont resolve anything,

i'm sorry to say it, it wont bring either one back and we all know that.
things will heal in time, but this is just not doing it.
if you need to talk, talk nice
we are all dealing with the same tragedy

all we can do
is live, live because we know neither of them can't right now,
no josh isn't dead, but he's not living well right now,
he's in guilt,
we all know how hard that is.

the best advice i can give is, is to stop this,
to be ok with what happened, even though it isn't ok that it did happen,
just for now.
till it's time to really deal with it.
Anon E Mouse

United States

#195 Nov 15, 2008
Then shut the f&^% up and move on already.
Jessica Rodriguez

Marble Falls, TX

#196 Nov 16, 2008
max...its been over a month now buddy!!!

i miss you soooo much..i really do. just reading all of this again make my heart beat faster and i break down and cry...i love you max.

i will never forget you.
you are still in my heart and memories.
Love ya BRo
Anon E Mouse

United States

#197 Nov 16, 2008
Do you really think he can see this?? DUMB..........
100percent MEXICAN

Dallas, TX

#198 Nov 23, 2008
WWHD wrote:
I don't understand why his friends didn't drive him to the hospital, and why did they get out of the car at the strip mall? This guy had threatened to kill the kid and his family, so why get out of the car? Why stop at all? They had vandalized the girl's house and knew that someone would be ticked, possibly this POS would know they had done it...I don't understand...and over a sl-ty girl at that...
this person is a stupid @#$% who complains about mexicans and blacks like there race is all perfect and sh-t hahah F@#$ tha haters!!!
100percent MEXICAN

Dallas, TX

#199 Nov 23, 2008
JOSH TORRES IS MY @#$%IN BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER WHOSE NAME IS ELSA!!! FORGET WHAT PPL THINK IT WASNT OVER A GURL IN THA FIRST PLACE GET YOUR SH#T RIGHT! WHOSE EVER SAID THA NEWS TOLD THA STORY THAT WAS BORING! THEY ADD ANY GESTURE THEY CAN TO MAKE A GOOD STORY!!!! ME AND JOSH WILL BE BROTHERS FOREVER!!!! AND WEN HE GETS OUT IMA BE SAYING...WUT NOW HATERS!!!!!!!!!! AND TO MAX I DONT KNO YOU SO I CANT SAY YOU A BAD PERSON! IM SRY THAT YOU HA TO GO. I WOULD HATED TO HEAR THAT MY SON WAS MURDERD. I AINT NO HATER. RIP MAX!!!!!!!!!! judge me if ud like
Anon E Mouse

United States

#200 Nov 23, 2008
100percent MEXICAN wrote:
JOSH TORRES IS MY @#$%IN BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER WHOSE NAME IS ELSA!!! FORGET WHAT PPL THINK IT WASNT OVER A GURL IN THA FIRST PLACE GET YOUR SH#T RIGHT! WHOSE EVER SAID THA NEWS TOLD THA STORY THAT WAS BORING! THEY ADD ANY GESTURE THEY CAN TO MAKE A GOOD STORY!!!! ME AND JOSH WILL BE BROTHERS FOREVER!!!! AND WEN HE GETS OUT IMA BE SAYING...WUT NOW HATERS!!!!!!!!!! AND TO MAX I DONT KNO YOU SO I CANT SAY YOU A BAD PERSON! IM SRY THAT YOU HA TO GO. I WOULD HATED TO HEAR THAT MY SON WAS MURDERD. I AINT NO HATER. RIP MAX!!!!!!!!!! judge me if ud like
Go back to school idiot
Doubts

Plano, TX

#201 Nov 24, 2008
100percent MEXICAN wrote:
JOSH TORRES IS MY @#$%IN BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER WHOSE NAME IS ELSA!!! FORGET WHAT PPL THINK IT WASNT OVER A GURL IN THA FIRST PLACE GET YOUR SH#T RIGHT! WHOSE EVER SAID THA NEWS TOLD THA STORY THAT WAS BORING! THEY ADD ANY GESTURE THEY CAN TO MAKE A GOOD STORY!!!! ME AND JOSH WILL BE BROTHERS FOREVER!!!! AND WEN HE GETS OUT IMA BE SAYING...WUT NOW HATERS!!!!!!!!!! AND TO MAX I DONT KNO YOU SO I CANT SAY YOU A BAD PERSON! IM SRY THAT YOU HA TO GO. I WOULD HATED TO HEAR THAT MY SON WAS MURDERD. I AINT NO HATER. RIP MAX!!!!!!!!!! judge me if ud like
Another future resident of TX correctional facilities. Maybe he can learn to read and write while he is inside.
Frisco momma

Richardson, TX

#202 Nov 24, 2008
Let me tell you about the Josh i have come to know.. He is truly a messed up kid, I have had many problems with him over the last 2-3 years- dealing with my daughter, I have called and reported him to the police more times than i care to remember, the school in Frisco where he attended- they have records on him, I did everything I could to have this guy taken off the streets,I talked to police, the DA's office I knew this was going to happen. He has threatened me, a few times- tried to hit me with his car, threatened to blow my head off...... he is no saint. and the police in frisco and plano have let us all down, they did nothing.... he has been on probation for over a year- and the way his bond is written, they couldn't take him into custody- for being around minors, or other trouble he got into.... It's a joke!!!
(you know the other FELONY case against him)
I have lots of feelings for this case, we just got him out of our lives in June- we he hooked up with this new girl, when we heard the news, I was so upset that this happened, and felt and still feel guilty that i should have done more to get him off the streets-- Josh is not an innocent guy- he knows how to talk his way out of bad situations, and even make you feel like your the one who is in the wrong. he is truly a con artist... we have talked to his mom, family members, to leave our daughter alone, even the "girl" tried to set up my kid..... I will not rest until I know he is in prison, and then watch out.... you think he's bad now..... he's only going to get meanier!
god1111

Richardson, TX

#203 Nov 25, 2008
frisco momma- your daughter is juat a baby and shouldn't have been around him in the first place.. josh isnt the only one to blame, it takes two honey.. i know for a fact that "the girl" had nothing to do with your daughter. why would she anyways? your dumb. and stop giving people who are on here for josh such a hard time. he is a human being just like any of you, and people say mean things when they're agnry, or having the cops called on them constantly because peoples daughters can shut their legs... i with 100% mexican. josh will always be close to me, this doesnt change that. max will also be close to me, nothing will ever change that either... i've told plenty of people that i wish i could shoot them, or blow their heads off, because human beings all over react when they're mad. all of them. i bet even saintly "frisco momma" can agree to that. this case has nothing to do with minors, so why are you even talking about that. no one cares about you or your stupid daughter. this is about max and josh, even "the girl" to some degree, and in this case all parties involved were of legal age. so shut up.. take your problems else where...maybe try punishing your lying daughter...i know i said i's stay off this, but that last comment just set me off...
lac

United States

#204 Nov 30, 2008
god1111

Richardson, TX

#205 Nov 30, 2008
that phone call was not josh,

so you cannot rightfully say "in which Torres told Burstein he would kill him and his family."

because it wasn't him.
Anon E Mouse

Red Oak, TX

#206 Dec 1, 2008
Wow - thanks LAC for the article - Josh is a murderer and to God111 who desires to deify this jerk, you are an idiot. All of his priors are nothing but gravy in the eyes of the law. The mere act of stabbing this Max person does not make him anything less than an animal. Big deal he drove Max to the hospital. Its a wonder he didn't pee in his pants. I hope he gets the death penalty. As the bible says - an eye for an eye. There are better ways to solve disputes. Josh chose the cowards way!!
god1111

Richardson, TX

#207 Dec 1, 2008
he will not get the death penalty. he did stab max, but max died two hours later in the hands of the hospital. something could have and should have been done. there is no denying that the wound is the cause of death, but many worse cases have been brought to the hospital. everyone is to busy hating on josh to realize the series of events. i know no one who reads this will care what i'm saying because i am not jumping on the band wagon to hate josh. but more eyes should be on the hospital. more of this story needs to be uncovered still because the investigators have procrastinated and not followed up with anything they were supposed to follow up on. i think it's pathetic that everyone on here is bashing people who are here for josh. in case you haven't noticed most of them say they feel for max's family and are nice an polite about the other side of this story. at least they realize that two family's' are hurting, that two boys have lost their lives. neither one can experience anything they were meant to fulfill later in life. neither one is around in their friends lives anymore. both boys are gone in a sense. both of them did wrong that night. if max hadn't have gone somewhere he wasn't welcomed, somewhere he was specifically asked not to go anymore, then none of this would have happened. i don't blame max, i just think it was a bad decision.
r us for real

Dallas, TX

#208 Dec 2, 2008
i know josh and i think of him every single day-- you say your a friend, why didn't you or any of his other sole called friends HELP him when he kept getting in trouble???- you blame that Frisco momma's kid?? u blame all except him. I don't think that is fair? I feel very sad for Max and his family. I also feel for Josh- he has not had an adult in his life to show him right from wrong or show him the loved he craved, maybe thats why he has a thing for minors!!! Get over your self God111 Josh has done so many things and gotten away with it, that I hope he does learn right from wrong and one day when he is free- he will have learned from his mistakes...You want to be a true friend to him-- HELP THE GUY make right decisions.... To all of his friends out there- dont hate- think about what you could have done to prevent this with his anger issues..... To Max and his family and friends- I pray for him everyday and I wish this had never happened. To you Josh- I hope and pray for you that you never hurt anyone again- you have many victims out here, and being one of them I hope you get the help you need.......... friends share that with him!Q!!!!
just me

Cedar Rapids, IA

#209 Dec 2, 2008
god1111 wrote:
he will not get the death penalty. he did stab max, but max died two hours later in the hands of the hospital. something could have and should have been done. there is no denying that the wound is the cause of death, but many worse cases have been brought to the hospital. but more eyes should be on the hospital. more of this story needs to be uncovered still because the investigators have procrastinated and not followed up with anything they were supposed to follow up on.
...both of them did wrong that night. if max hadn't have gone somewhere he wasn't welcomed, somewhere he was specifically asked not to go anymore, then none of this would have happened. i don't blame max, i just think it was a bad decision.
god1111 wrote:
he will not get the death penalty. he did stab max, but max died two hours later in the hands of the hospital. something could have and should have been done. there is no denying that the wound is the cause of death, but many worse cases have been brought to the hospital. everyone is to busy hating on josh to realize the series of events. i know no one who reads this will care what i'm saying because i am not jumping on the band wagon to hate josh. but more eyes should be on the hospital. more of this story needs to be uncovered still because the investigators have procrastinated and not followed up with anything they were supposed to follow up on...
...both of them did wrong that night. if max hadn't have gone somewhere he wasn't welcomed, somewhere he was specifically asked not to go anymore, then none of this would have happened. i don't blame max, i just think it was a bad decision.
I'm curious to know what you think the investigators haven't followed up on. It's been almost 2 months.
You say more eyes should be on the hospital? An aorta with a hole in it is near impossible to fix, if i understand the facts correctly. But you are saying that Max died because the hospital was unable to repair the wound to his heart? You are really grasping at straws.
Max died because a nineteen year old boy with an anger problem took out a knife and stabbed him. It doesn't really matter what Max was doing...I guarantee it was something that hundreds of teens have done many, many times in all parts of this country. If it went beyond pure mischeivious fun, then the consequences should have been monetary, or perhaps community service. But in no way, shape or form should Max have had to pay with his life.
You seem to be saying, in many of your posts, that Max and his friends were to blame for various reasons. If they hadn't been in that part of town, if they hadn't been doing something they shouldn't have, if they hadn't been where they were told to stay away from...lots of "ifs".
But there is no one to blame for this but Josh. He had the knife and it was purely his choice to pull it out and use it. No one twisted his arm, no one made him do it, it was his choice. And don't go repeating the nonsense about it being self defense because there is no evidence of that any more than there is evidence of who made the threatening phone call.
Stop making excuses for Josh. Bottom line is that he is the one at fault for Max losing his life. Period. Nothing that happened that night was reason to pull a knife and kill someone.
abc

Nederland, TX

#210 Dec 2, 2008
except breaking and entering and vandalism and stalking and assault and lots of things...those boys knew better and it is there fault any of this escalated. You can rarely justify a killing. In this case...not only josh is to blame. I hope those friends of max feel horrible and never live through this. I hope they feel guilty for the rest of their lives. As for josh...he is not a creeper who is into young girls that frisco hoe is retarded and basically want attention and money so up her's and her mom's. Josh has to live with max's blood on his hands for the rest of his life and he is handling it the best way someone can. fuck everybody and their nonsense no nothing selves...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News We don't want to be like Indiana: Texas busines... 12 hr Fa-Foxy 3
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 12 hr Galt76 8,302
Performance merchant alliance 14 hr George 5
AT&T Technician Hiring 22 hr silver89surfer 1
News Q&A: Where Texas stands after same-sex marriage... Mon Fart sniff 10
Congratulations Hilary! Mon Batch 37 Pain Is ... 20
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Mon Fart Grad 898
More from around the web

Richardson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Richardson Mortgages