Jeans - Heavy Starch - Richardson Area

Posted in the Richardson Forum

Since: Dec 09

Dallas, TX

#1 Dec 10, 2009
I know this may seem silly, but after being in this area for over 5 years I've yet to find a cleaners that will startch jeans "correctly"...

When I ask for an extra heavy starch they should stand on their own and require something like a broom handle to open the legs.

Any one know a dry cleaners around/in Richardson that will do this?
Young Jay

Durham, NC

#2 Jan 1, 2010
I got a good way to heavy starch your jeans.All you have to do is buy a can of spray starch from the grocery store…You can get any good name brand.First you turn the jeans inside out and spray the jeans till they are damp.Now turn the jeans the right way and iron the jeans.Then take a blow dryer put it one pant leg and fold the other one under,but not all the way just the bottom.Then do the same to the other leg after that one is dry.now you are done i know it mite sound crazy,but if you do this i bet your jeans will be hard as a board.Just try it and let me know how it work for you.If you looking for heavy starched jeans you won’t be mad.
Rosalinda martinez

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Apr 21, 2011
What I do I have a spray bottle filled with stay-flo and spray the starch on the jeans damp them and then put them in the dryer after they are done spray them down with water and then iron and you have heavy starches jeans.
Nick

Denver, CO

#4 Jun 1, 2011
Also another way is iron your jeans flat no crease take some sta-flo and like a paint Brush do the motion on your Pants like your painting hang them uP and in the mOrnin they will be like card board
elias marquez

Zapopan, Mexico

#5 Jul 11, 2011
timbob wrote:
I know this may seem silly, but after being in this area for over 5 years I've yet to find a cleaners that will startch jeans "correctly"...
When I ask for an extra heavy starch they should stand on their own and require something like a broom handle to open the legs.
Any one know a dry cleaners around/in Richardson that will do this?
yes this place called decent cleaners on Shiloh in Garland between forest ln and Miller rd
dave

Shreve, OH

#6 Dec 25, 2011
Love wearing tight starched jeans,love my jeans starched shiny,have a pair of Levis for 18 months never washed, and they r very shiny from the starch
CeserParks

Norwalk, OH

#7 Oct 12, 2012
Damn my girl washed my fav pair of 501's and they lost all their shine I need to be crispy 501 Freak I'm gonna try and fix um though I hope this shit works lol
Fable

Dallas, TX

#8 Jan 26, 2013
@ "Young Jay" you need to make a video bro!!! All this other videos are wack....
pablo taytay

Hayward, CA

#9 Jan 1, 2014
Post it on youtube step.by step , the ones on YouTube ones suck . Please I want to learn ,show show it like if you're teaching a 1st grade class.
Young Jay wrote:
I got a good way to heavy starch your jeans.All you have to do is buy a can of spray starch from the grocery store…You can get any good name brand.First you turn the jeans inside out and spray the jeans till they are damp.Now turn the jeans the right way and iron the jeans.Then take a blow dryer put it one pant leg and fold the other one under,but not all the way just the bottom.Then do the same to the other leg after that one is dry.now you are done i know it mite sound crazy,but if you do this i bet your jeans will be hard as a board.Just try it and let me know how it work for you.If you looking for heavy starched jeans you won’t be mad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Health News Micron Associates Hong Kong Blog 40 min krisdillon 1
Health News Micron & Associates Hong Kong Blog 58 min krisdillon 1
don't you think i know? 4 hr Shnifffortz 2
Word Game (Nov '12) 12 hr Pennie Lane 171
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) 12 hr Pennie Lane 1,193
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 13 hr Galt76 8,117
News James: Gay Marriage Work of Satan 14 hr Quest 17
Richardson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web