North Texas relatives, friends show the other side of reality TV's Russell Armstrong
There are 3 comments on the The Dallas Morning News story from Aug 24, 2011, titled North Texas relatives, friends show the other side of reality TV's Russell Armstrong. In it, The Dallas Morning News reports that:
Just as truth is stranger than fiction, reality can be a lot harder, uglier and meaner than reality TV.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Dallas Morning News.
#1 Sep 20, 2011
Hey Taylor Armstrong, Get Real!
1) Your psychiatrist aka; Dr Charles Sophy (Director of LA Children & Families). Why didn't he(YOU) report this?
-Dr Charles Sophy provided Bravo TV show therapy, & didn't report 'domestic violence'?
He is a mandated reporter!!!
2) Your passion for over 6 years was the"1736 family crisis org" & recently had Poker Tournament for $$$. Where is their website?
-fyi, they have job openings, too.
3) You say u sold your business "to enjoy motherhood", what was that business ?
4) Your 5 year old child needs to be 'protected', from your appearances on TV, as you appear psychotic, &/or drugging.
5) why were you had his condo, when he was found hanging (for over 24 hours)?
Get real with the Truth!!
#2 Feb 9, 2012
What about the alleged "suicide victim"? Wasn't Dr Sophy the wife's therapist,too?!
#3 Feb 9, 2012
taylor is a great mom!
Add your comments below
|Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12)||8 hr||forgotten memories||1,286|
|Continental Parts Reunion 3pm Sunday||14 hr||Shely French||7|
|Change A Letter Game (Nov '12)||17 hr||PeanutButtercup||1,004|
|Blue Bell Is Overrated, Dallas, So Eat These Fi...||17 hr||dedeindallas||3|
|AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07)||20 hr||Ehrgeiz21||8,490|
|Immigration shift shows India, China outpacing ...||22 hr||Go Blue Forever||1|
|CHRISTIANS Do You Love God? (Oct '12)||Mon||buckwheat||32|
Find what you want!
Search Richardson Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC