Top Ten Signs That Your An Insane Chr...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
silverbrook

United States

#64 Sep 21, 2012
ray wrote:
As long as you're authentic in your comments and not firing off opinions because you've got an axe to grind with an individual, we could get along. As a Christian, I'm sure we could reason together. I'd even welcome you to many of the leading hospitals backed by Christian support if you need help...no questions asked.
You are a true nonjudgemental Christian. You comment proves this. Thanks for your post!
silverbrook

United States

#65 Sep 21, 2012
TnT wrote:
Christians are delusional. If god answers all prayers ask him to appear, he wont because he dont exist.
The Bible says not to test the Lord with these trivialities! He/ she is trying to control the whole Universe so this is petty.
silverbrook

United States

#66 Sep 21, 2012
ray wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. TNT,
You're putting a lot of words in my mouth.:)
All I'm saying is Jesus existed and evidence proves it. He said He was God, not me.
I read the Bible too. He never said he was God. He said when asked point blank ' You say that I am.' To Herod.
silverbrook

United States

#67 Sep 21, 2012
A Christian wrote:
I'm not surprised that whoever wrote this believes these things. How can one see when they don't have the eyes to see? And how can one listen when they don't have the ears to hear? Get a Good pair of eyes, and a Good pair of ears, and then you'll understand God's ways.
IUsed to feel the same way. Read up on other religions. How do you know you love vanilla if you haven't tried chocolate too?
silverbrook

United States

#68 Sep 21, 2012
If God never lies because its one of the comandments and He warned Adam and Eve not to eat of the trees of Life and Good/ Evil or ' you will surely die and they ate it and he didn't kill them and they didn't die- then he lied.
jd customer

Roslyn, NY

#69 Oct 9, 2012
Do christians realize that to believe in christ you have to believe that he is a ZOMBIE!! hahahaha

if you love god & believe in jesus then check out evilbible.com to find out the truth about the judao/christian god.
Enzo

Nashville, TN

#70 Dec 30, 2012
A Christian wrote:
I'm not surprised that whoever wrote this believes these things. How can one see when they don't have the eyes to see? And how can one listen when they don't have the ears to hear? Get a Good pair of eyes, and a Good pair of ears, and then you'll understand God's ways.
And how can one pee without proper penis to pee with?!(for the amputees)
Kagirion

Subiaco, Australia

#71 Feb 25, 2013
desu
Deivid

Tampere, Finland

#72 Apr 8, 2013
The history and facts show us that Christianity did not start 2008 years ago, it is actually older. It was renamed Christianity.
There is no evidence of Jesus Christ ever existing, none with credibility at least. Even the ones that could be interpreted as meaning Jesus, state that he would have been born couple of years after AD.
The fact is, Christianity started in its current form because Romans needed propaganda weapon to keep their people united.
Jesus was modelled after pre existing myths of Egyptians and Sumerians, you can check that your self easy enough.
It was later changed to work against Romans with the nailing of the so called Christ.

All Christianity has to say to this is that all the pre Christianity myths are placed there by time travelling Satan. And I am not making that up.
Humanist Gal

Brownsville, TN

#73 May 7, 2013
What annoys me is how the Christians (where I live) automatically call you a "devil worshipper" if you question their religion or don't believe in it. I know that this isn't all, but a lot don't seem to have religious tolerance.
Also, X-mas isn't taking Christ out of Christmas, which is a common misconception. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xmas
Great article!
logical atheist

Silver Spring, MD

#74 May 13, 2013
Very good article. It focuses on several reasons why Christians are delusional hypocrites.
iris

Denver, CO

#75 Jun 13, 2013
under wrote:
brilliant.
(it's only referring to overzealous christians, relax lol)
No, unfortunately it refers to /all/ Christians. I was a Christian most of my life, and I considered myself a rather liberal and easygoing one at that. Yet now that I've gotten out of the bullshit loop and can see reality for what it is, I can see that it is a fact that all Christians are overzealous and all Christians are ignorant and completely inconsistent.
Anon

Coamo, Puerto Rico

#76 Jun 20, 2013
So there is some hope that Christianity aka Insanity will erode in my life time. Daniel Dennett's Prediction -
Mr Smith

Denver, CO

#77 Aug 23, 2013
TnT wrote:
Christians are delusional. If god answers all prayers ask him to appear, he wont because he dont exist.
Good quote. Prayers are not answered, sad to say. I wished they were. Wouldn't it be nice to follow a God that answers prayers? We'd all join the church club. Unfortunately, the good report about answered prayers is only evident because pastors only let good reports on the podium. The 90% of bad reports are not allowed to testify. Of course only the good looking charming people have the good reports of prayers because, of course, they get the hot mate, the good paying job, and the Christian hugs. The ugly, the poor, and outcast have only bad reports because they don't get high paying jobs, hot sex partners, and hugs from other Christians. They sit in the back of the church. I know this because I spent many years in the church. This proves that prayer doesn't work. What is, is. If you are ugly, backwards, and outcast...it doesn't matter how hard you pray, nothing is going to happen. If you are hot, charming, and classy, then of course prayers are going to be answered because you are just getting what would have happened anyway. This is the real truth that no one wants to talk about.
muslim

Collierville, TN

#78 Sep 4, 2013
I believe in god , I also believe many christians are insane.. but the writerof this list has only proven himself to be a zealous atheist as his points are quite juvenile and ignorant
Crazy Christian

New York, NY

#79 Sep 12, 2013
You don't believe the liberal media and have enough discernment to identify liberals who will fall for anything fake or immoral.
Born again

Rochester, MI

#80 Feb 25, 2014
TnT wrote:
Christians are delusional. If god answers all prayers ask him to appear, he wont because he dont exist.
and if He did appear what then you might become accountable to a higher authority God forbid this is why you should never knock on his door because you might just get an answer and then WHAT ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grown man body slams young boy 7 hr Infidel 2
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 16 hr guest 1,337
Hey Jerry Bitch Jones .....Romo needs to move o... 17 hr NFL 1
News Paul Ryan budget proposal threatens housing aid... Tue Alex Wong 141
Looking for my brother who i havent seen since ... Mar 27 jaime 2
Richardson Jewelers at Estate Sale Feb '17 red snapper 2
News Car Salesman Possibly Slain During Test Drive, ... (Oct '08) Jun '16 Uggg corrected 23

Richardson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richardson Mortgages