First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sam i am

Richmond, VA

#41 Mar 17, 2013
You both don't deserve a kid and I promise I will call social services. I will put my Jr on you and you all will regret it. Good luck and remember I had him first and will have him last
christina

Indian Head, MD

#42 Mar 19, 2013
Ooooh looks like I struck a nerve.call social services tell them I said hi.you are the one who doesn't deserve a child.while your calling tover there make sure you explain how you knocked my son in the head because he was trying to eat.tell them how you left him in piss.tell them how you put my son in the hospital.I will never forgive you for that.you want to play this game I'll reopen the files.you won the mom of the year award for sure.no sweetheart I've had him for a long time.I've had him since he set his eyes on me.ill have him last.your going to sick jr on me?ha id love to see what he'd do.I'm so scared maybe hell throw a beer bottle at me.gosh he's just so scary.you just have too many mommy issues.wait I have that wrong its daddy isn't it?does it taste good?you must be proud.ill always have don and you'll always have daddy.looks like everybodys happy
don

Indian Head, MD

#43 Mar 19, 2013
In my book you never had me christina does got me we are going to spend the rest of our life togthere we are a happy family so get over your self and go ahead have jr come my way make my day tell him to bring it I will be waiting now go on with your life you sick bitch
lol

Pembroke, VA

#44 Mar 19, 2013
First yea don has has a bad past but who hasn't I used to hate don until I found out he got his life back on track yea me and him had our ups and downs but when u really needed him he was there for people even if he didn't like u
don

Marbury, MD

#45 Mar 24, 2013
lol wrote:
First yea don has has a bad past but who hasn't I used to hate don until I found out he got his life back on track yea me and him had our ups and downs but when u really needed him he was there for people even if he didn't like u
Thank you lol who ever you may be yea I have changed my life I am much happyer and your right I alway try to help ppl I am going to keep doing good and make a life for my family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diann Dalton 2 hr Mo Money 6
* Millirons - Medical and Legal Problems? * 10 hr Confeddy 5
* Hundreds if not thousands want a new sheriff * 10 hr Confeddy 1
* False arrests under Millirons? * 10 hr Confeddy 1
Re-elect Millions sherriff 13 hr Confeddy 70
* Actual Excerpts from Scott Dunn's Lawsuit * 13 hr Confeddy 8
Bojangles in Pburg?? 21 hr Anonymous 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rich Creek Mortgages