anyone know martha jackson

anyone know martha jackson

Posted in the Rich Creek Forum

just me

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jun 14, 2009
does anyone know martha jackson or martha scarberry?
SHENEEDSHELP

United States

#2 Nov 29, 2009
oh yes i'm sure anyone that lives within a mile of that crazy *itch know's who she is...she is a nut and need to be comitted in the nut house..she stays in trouble with the law she has arrest warrant's on her in Ky.. it's just a matter of time before she's in jail again.. for all you fine people of RICH CREEK STAY AWAY FROM HER SHE IS DANGEROUS AND MOST OF THE TIME ARMED... ANYONE THAT SHOOTS A GUN AND THIER MOTHER AND SON NOT TO MENTION HER HUSBAND IS FREAKIN CRAZY AND NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP....
Michelle Rogers

United States

#3 Nov 3, 2011
I'm sorry, but you must be delusional. I have known Martha, for awhile now. She is a very giving and loving lady. Her and her son respect the law, and have shown the residents of Rich Creek, of how upstanding and generous they are. It sounds as if you are trying to ruin their reputation with nothing but lies and deceit. Get your facts straight. And I'm sure you heard this before, things that go around, always come back around..
Martha Jackson

Princeton, WV

#4 Nov 3, 2011
Thank u M Rodgers!My son only broke the law taking care of his mother and potecting her from Crazy people like! AMY LITTLE SCARBERRY!!So glad I found this on here!GET A LIFE AMY!!
That Bitch

Blountville, TN

#5 Nov 3, 2011
Excuse me to whomever SHENEEDSHELP is. I think you got your name wrong sweetie you need help. Martha is a great woman and just because you got her sloppy seconds don't be so down. I'm so sorry your husband is a lying cheating bastard who is the scum of this earth.:) I'm also sorry for your unfortuante luck on not having those luxuries you used to. Seems as if Martha got the better end of the deal. All you got were some extra stretch marks and an old ass man who jeopardized his job to be with your skank ass. Next time you wanna talk shit I see you get your facts right darling. You may have got the man but you sure as hell didn't get the best of him. His best years were spent with her and you got the GOLDEN YEARS. It's gonna suck raising that little boy all alone once he's gone huh? Maybe if you woulda found a SINGLE man your age you wouldn't be facing this problem so soon. And if you think that's cruel bitch well you haven't heard my best yet.
Not a crack ho

United States

#6 Nov 3, 2011
Since im not a crack ho that makes me not sheneedshelp. How little can a crack ho be to come onto a message board to trash a loving woman. Martha is doing much better now thank you. But I think its wonderful you take the time out of your busy day to slander a person. If only I knew a crack ho who owned a cleaning business, then Martha can sue. But since you are probably living in a trailer down by the river I guess its best to move on. Give it up, Martha is out of your league.
Not a crack ho

United States

#7 Nov 3, 2011
SHENEEDSHELP wrote:
oh yes i'm sure anyone that lives within a mile of that crazy *itch know's who she is...she is a nut and need to be comitted in the nut house..she stays in trouble with the law she has arrest warrant's on her in Ky.. it's just a matter of time before she's in jail again.. for all you fine people of RICH CREEK STAY AWAY FROM HER SHE IS DANGEROUS AND MOST OF THE TIME ARMED... ANYONE THAT SHOOTS A GUN AND THIER MOTHER AND SON NOT TO MENTION HER HUSBAND IS FREAKIN CRAZY AND NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP....
I've sent this to Virginia's attorney general. There might be a warrant waiting for you.
Betteroffwithout him

Princeton, WV

#8 Nov 5, 2011
2 all the people who has read this!1my mother passed away with cancer in 2006!was never shot2my sonis alive and helping take care of me!3 as far as EX HUSBAND!!I gave him 2 her!because I had already raised 2 children for him and wasent going 2 raise another one!Ok now Amy dont think for one min that he didnt try 2 hang on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rodney Persinger (Dec '16) 25 min Yea you 4
Looking for K. Simmons (Jan '12) 1 hr Wtf 8
Brandon Hollie 1 hr Wtf 1
Convicted sex offenders in Giles County (Sep '15) 11 hr Virginia Mountains 27
Destiny marrix Wed Curious 1
What has been used more than google??? (Mar '17) Wed caitlyn 15
Giles high football (Aug '13) Sep 19 Zero knowledge 51

Rich Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance