lesbians in Giles county

Posted in the Rich Creek Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
very disturbed

United States

#1 Jul 25, 2013
Wth is up with all the young girls that are suddenly lesbian??? New ones coming out of the closet every day.
Hahaha

Blacksburg, VA

#2 Jul 26, 2013
Yeah..got a problem with it?
sad

United States

#3 Jul 26, 2013
most of them are just trying to get attention. they arent really lesbians theyre just stupid.
Hahaha

Blacksburg, VA

#4 Jul 26, 2013
You don't know that for sure.
lol

United States

#5 Jul 27, 2013
yeah i do haha half of them are still tryna get with guys.
Hahaha

Blacksburg, VA

#6 Jul 27, 2013
Okay? Is it affecting you any? No.
lol

United States

#7 Jul 28, 2013
no but i think if you are going to claim to be lesbian then you should be sure thats what you are and not run around saying you are then be sleeping with guys too. i feel like those people are in a way mocking those who are actually lesbians.
Hahaha

Blacksburg, VA

#8 Jul 28, 2013
Maybe they're confused or scared. They know what they want, but feel like they have to be with boys to fit in.
smarty

Princeton, WV

#9 Jul 28, 2013
Maybe the are bi
lol

United States

#10 Jul 28, 2013
then dont claim to be lesbian say ur bi
think about it

Princeton, WV

#11 Jul 28, 2013
maybe its because there r no real men in this county to satisfy a woman
women know what women want
Hahaha

Blacksburg, VA

#12 Jul 28, 2013
think about it wrote:
maybe its because there r no real men in this county to satisfy a woman
women know what women want
Amen! Haha
8 inch

Newport, VA

#13 Aug 1, 2013
think about it wrote:
maybe its because there r no real men in this county to satisfy a woman
women know what women want
you havent been with me
maybe

United States

#14 Aug 1, 2013
maybe yall should stop making excuses for it. its not right to lie about it if youre gay then you are gay. if you are bi then say you are bi. dont say you are 100%gay then try to hook up with guys. i have nothing against people who are gay but i do however get pissed when people say they are just to get attention from guys and when they bring innocent children into the mess of being unsure. no im not saying if you are gay u shouldnt have kids im saying BE SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH
Toot-Toot

Roanoke, VA

#15 Aug 1, 2013
Who are some hot lesbians around here?
Sus_anna

Rupert, WV

#16 Aug 15, 2013
Hahaha wrote:
Maybe they're confused or scared. They know what they want, but feel like they have to be with boys to fit in.
Exactly. People need to look at what they do, not look 4 what other peeps are doin. None of there business!
Sus_anna

Rupert, WV

#17 Aug 15, 2013
maybe wrote:
maybe yall should stop making excuses for it. its not right to lie about it if youre gay then you are gay. if you are bi then say you are bi. dont say you are 100%gay then try to hook up with guys. i have nothing against people who are gay but i do however get pissed when people say they are just to get attention from guys and when they bring innocent children into the mess of being unsure. no im not saying if you are gay u shouldnt have kids im saying BE SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH
Guess what? Who died and made you mayor? Go away. fast!
Yes

Princeton, WV

#18 Aug 15, 2013
Marlana Miller is one and she is a nasty, unattractive, bipolar bitch.
maybe

United States

#19 Aug 17, 2013
hey susanna go play in traffic
Hannah

Greenville, VA

#20 Aug 18, 2013
How does what anyone does in the bedroom affect any of us?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Junior Donathan (Oct '10) 58 min wow 185
Casey Reynolds/Williams 2 hr curious 1
Brooke mcneer 2 hr Stop It 8
Straight Pride! 10 hr da facts 19
The Homeless Guy 12 hr that figures 6
Tax Time Wed Unsure 1
people cheating. Wed truth 7
Rich Creek Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rich Creek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:43 pm PST