Junior Donathan
tired of crap

United States

#121 May 13, 2012
iknowhim wrote:
well he shouldnt have done what he done to that lil boy, i hate child molesters
you sure don't know nothing you small minded big mouth stopping spouting off at the mouth saying things that aren't true.
fellow co worker

United States

#122 May 13, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
was wondering what people know about him.
he's a human being a man with a life and family tries to mind his own buisness keeps to him self constantly has people talking about him I worked with him he is a good Guy if you get to know him. And people need to quit with all the talk.
its true

United States

#123 May 14, 2012
hewasfamily wrote:
he went to prison for a few years & tha books supposed to be talkin about him bein able to move shit with his mind or some s hit . Idk cuz i havent read it.
well you should watch out then if you make him mad he could do it again.
someone who cares

United States

#124 May 14, 2012
I feel sorry for this Guy people always talking about him telling lies on him. Its not his fault his parents gave him up to Foster care because they chose alcohol and walking the streets. This Guy what I have heard had a rough life passed from Foster home to Foster home. Before anyone judges someone they should walk in their shoes. He's a good person regardless get to know someone before you judge them.
hummm

United States

#125 Sep 29, 2012
Is he still in jail?? Anyone know anything about him or his family?? Does he have siblings? Dont see him driving around like he did
poor guy

United States

#127 Oct 21, 2012
Hes still in jail i heard he had some bad luck and all his so called friends didnt care only pretended they did .
Word is

Bryans Road, MD

#128 Jan 1, 2013
Word is he will be out of jail soon bet his so called friends will love that. Since they've had such a enjoyable time on here talking about him.
Old friend

Washington, DC

#129 Jan 31, 2013
Didn't he live in a trailer park? Is his parents still living? Jr is a old friend I used to work with.
Only this

Washington, DC

#130 Jan 31, 2013
Believe his dads name is Jerry Wayne Donathan and his moms name is Anna bell Cumbee. Not sure of anything else I worked with him briefly at a church furniture place.
annonymous

Cumberland, VA

#131 Feb 2, 2013
That is my Cousin jr is not a good guy he is a pedi no little boys should be around him by there self never not even for a min he is nasty and talks crap about stupid things his trailor is nasty he has poster up of naked men he is nasty parents if you all have little boys please keep them away from him he is in prison as of right now for doing little bad things to little boys
Good close friend

United States

#132 Feb 2, 2013
annonymous wrote:
That is my Cousin jr is not a good guy he is a pedi no little boys should be around him by there self never not even for a min he is nasty and talks crap about stupid things his trailor is nasty he has poster up of naked men he is nasty parents if you all have little boys please keep them away from him he is in prison as of right now for doing little bad things to little boys
well I hear his trailer was clean he mopped and cleaned it all the time so that's a lie. And yes word is he is in jail but should be getting out soon don't believe all you hear and lol he don't have any posters of naked men maybe your wishful thinking. He's a good guy and a good friend and we worked together at his previous job I've talked to him he seems like a good person if you get to know him. There are a lot of lies and gossip about him people make up which is total b.s. he has had a rough life he was raised in foster homes and his sis was put with foster parents. His mom passed away and his dad presently still lives in the trailer park in Pembroke. Jr would give you the shirt off his back or his last soda if you were thirsty so stop running your mouth about him you have nothing that's true to say about him. You know nothing about him.
annonymous

Cumberland, VA

#133 Feb 2, 2013
Obviously I know its true he's my Cousin I know everything about him I go to my uncles his(wayne his dads house) all the time so yea and he may act like a good guy but he will stab you in the back I knows would he's done it to slot of people I know so abviously you don't know crap about him if he was such a good guy honestly do you think he would be in jail right now? And yea he may have had a ruff life but he grew up to me a child molester . Thats why he's in jail now because he molested a boy. And he brives them into talking to him so that he can get to them.... I am not dumb I have seen it happen he's a nasty piece of crap and you may think he's a good guy but he's a backstabber so think twice he's my cousin I know Alot of stuff on him so yea
Good close friend

Oneonta, NY

#134 Feb 2, 2013
annonymous wrote:
Obviously I know its true he's my Cousin I know everything about him I go to my uncles his(wayne his dads house) all the time so yea and he may act like a good guy but he will stab you in the back I knows would he's done it to slot of people I know so abviously you don't know crap about him if he was such a good guy honestly do you think he would be in jail right now? And yea he may have had a ruff life but he grew up to me a child molester . Thats why he's in jail now because he molested a boy. And he brives them into talking to him so that he can get to them.... I am not dumb I have seen it happen he's a nasty piece of crap and you may think he's a good guy but he's a backstabber so think twice he's my cousin I know Alot of stuff on him so yea
he is in jail for certain reasons I'm sure not because of what you say. You sure do have a big mouth and big imagination. He grew up in foster homes one foster home he lived with a preacher and his wife so I don't see him doing anything you have said. You are kin to him and talking crap about him so you are a back stabber your doing the same thing as your saying he does. He helped his dad till he went to jail always talked about his dad his sister and his family he took people where they needed to go he mowed yards. He did undercover security work on the side. He worked and tried to make a living best he could same as everyone else you don't know nothing about him or his family so just be quiet. He gave people rides that half the time didn't even pay him he took his time to do for others he used his vehicle his money to give others transportation his vehicle isn't a taxi service and didn't run on air. And all some people did was treat the guy like crap talk about him criticize him all the rumors going around all total b.s. so sure hope your done running your mouth you know nothing true you don't know him his sis his family nothing.
Your a joke

Oneonta, NY

#135 Feb 2, 2013
annonymous wrote:
he used to be close friends with Willie Neice also a few other friends I heard him mention. He was always the one getting talked about and used. You know nothing about him honey. He got mixed up with the wrong people found out they weren't his friends just using him for money and transportation but hopefully he has learned that now once he gets out of jail he will pick his friends more wisely. He holds his family close to heart always talks of his sister and family and the few honest friends he had. So stop acting like you know him or his family cause if you did you would say more then what you do other than repeating yourself over and over.
annonymous

Providence Forge, VA

#136 Feb 2, 2013
Um honey you don't know crap on him he's treated most his family like shit other than the one that needs rides to places and he helps his dad yea he may be a good person for doing that but honestly you don't know what he does on his spare time obviously he goes and looks for men my whole family would tell you that once again I think I know. he's a nasty. people will even tell you how he is I mean the little boy that he malested lived in the trailor park the little boy ask him to by him a pack of ciggs juior said if I do can we f!!I and you suck my d and then he wasn't pulling his time on the weekend and he was violating his probation trust me I know and since he done it to that little boy that little boy went to jail for doing it to a girl because he thaught it be okat the boy he molested and talked crap to was 15 I know I ain't dumb everyonewill tell you
Your a joke

Oneonta, NY

#137 Feb 2, 2013
annonymous wrote:
Um honey you don't know crap on him he's treated most his family like shit other than the one that needs rides to places and he helps his dad yea he may be a good person for doing that but honestly you don't know what he does on his spare time obviously he goes and looks for men my whole family would tell you that once again I think I know. he's a nasty. people will even tell you how he is I mean the little boy that he malested lived in the trailor park the little boy ask him to by him a pack of ciggs juior said if I do can we f!!I and you suck my d and then he wasn't pulling his time on the weekend and he was violating his probation trust me I know and since he done it to that little boy that little boy went to jail for doing it to a girl because he thaught it be okat the boy he molested and talked crap to was 15 I know I ain't dumb everyonewill tell you
ok first off your Jr's kin and you want to get on here bashing him like your Hott sh*t well your totally pathetic and no better than you say this guy Jr. is You talk a lot of crap and lies blah blah it's all talk I am a close friend of him and his family and have never heard of that even going on. It's sad that's all you keep talking about is this guy Jr. Messing with boys. Are you obsessed with talking about it? You should really just be quiet your embarrassing yourself making yourself look like a idiot. Nothing you say is true. He talked of his dad sister and his uncle Larry and uncle Steve. Those were the people he cares for most. Yes he's in jail you don't know the situation involving him being in there so don't pretend and fabricate lies and talk out your a** honey. Sure hope this is the last of the lies get you a real hobby besides bashing a good guy and friend.
Friend of the family

Oneonta, NY

#138 Feb 2, 2013
annonymous wrote:
ummm honey why don't you cry me a river?? What did Jr not do what you wanted him to? Did he refuse to take you places cause you wouldn't provide gas money for his jeep? Are you mad cause he stood up for himself and put his foot down and decided to not put up with anyone's B.S. well suck it up and get over it. You know nothing about him only what you have heard and there's so many lies and stories told about him from a child on up about being possessed, evil, gay etc. well if you would look real good in the mirror you would see your flaws to and know you have your own problems and past to deal with so keep your nose out of Jr's life and live your own life and you will be doing good. He don't need so called kin people talking behind his back why don't you have the guts enough to put your name? You coward..
Your a fake

Oneonta, NY

#139 Feb 2, 2013
annonymous wrote:
well I tell you what if Jr's dad knew that you were talking crap about Jr he would blow his lid and Jr's family wouldn't like it I'm sure. You are a back stabber talking about him behind his back gee you should feel real proud. To bad you are to scared to put your name. Why don't you tell Jrs. Family what you think of him?
Past co worker

Oneonta, NY

#140 Feb 2, 2013
annonymous wrote:
he probably treated the ones like sh*t that treated him like sh*t payback sucks don't it? You are as dumb as a box of rocks when they handed out brains you must have missed out. I know Jr his parents his sister his uncles and aunts I know about his past and who he hung out with and who treated him like crap he told me everything I used to hang out with him. He used to talk highly of a lady Diane he gave rides to and rented a house from her. He talked highly of his sis and her husband and his incle Larry and uncle Steve and his uncle buddy and his aunt flora. Those are the main ones he mentioned in conversation.
Laughing at you

Oneonta, NY

#141 Feb 2, 2013
Guess anonymous has nothing else to say and decided to shut up while they were ahead. Or their a chicken sh*t one. Ran out of things to say? Cat got your tongue? Guess we won't have to worry about you saying anything else on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The truth 35 min Play 10
Curve road 2 hr Play 2
Barbara whittaker 6 hr So yes 2
child molesters (Jun '13) 14 hr Sslly 9
Brandi Dennis (Nov '15) 15 hr Sslly 12
prozac and wart cream are ready 16 hr badmoonrising 2
Derek nickels Sun who cares2015 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rich Creek Mortgages