Posted in the Rich Creek Forum

go spartans

Newport, VA

#1 Nov 16, 2012
dang.....
spartan

Blacksburg, VA

#2 Nov 19, 2012
well....think u need to turn the dang pages on the play book.....dont pass enough n when we do it works well... seems to always run same plays over n over only diff is to left or right n back up middle....u gotta pass n playoffs when they are stopping the run...idk is water head what we need as our coach for years to come???? ragsdale is there a chanch u come back to save us??????????
ESPN

Goodview, VA

#3 Nov 20, 2012
spartan wrote:
well....think u need to turn the dang pages on the play book.....dont pass enough n when we do it works well... seems to always run same plays over n over only diff is to left or right n back up middle....u gotta pass n playoffs when they are stopping the run...idk is water head what we need as our coach for years to come???? ragsdale is there a chanch u come back to save us??????????
Gimme a break...they made it to the playoffs and had a great season! If you can do any better coaching get your a$$ out there! Great job to all the coaches!! Look around buddy, it could be worse. That's what chaps my hind-end, just 'cause a team has one bad game, some people get ready to string the head coach up and ride them out on a rail. Now if they had lost every game, I could see it, but holy cow...these guys played with heart and had a great season! Way to go boys!!
Agree

Princeton, WV

#4 Nov 20, 2012
It's 1 game IN THE PLAYOFFS! At least it's not like Narrows

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cindy meekins 9 min Curiously Wondering 1
Straight Pride! 25 min normal real man 16
New Salon Comin To Pburg 4 hr Wowwwwww 1
pregnant Wed Easy 16
Cute couples Wed Curious 1
automobile mechanics Wed Tom Stubbs 6
The Homeless Guy Wed Biggin 4
Rich Creek Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web