case 's against giles dss
Gee whiz

Newport News, VA

#21 Feb 5, 2013
Connie Lingus wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you must beat your children. I guess that's the way you keep the little bastards in line at your trailer park.
your language is really inappropriate and you shouldn't refer to any child as that. You should be ashamed of the way you are talking and the strong cuss words you are using really watch your language.
fact

Orange, VA

#22 Feb 5, 2013
maybe you need the donations for your own benefit , who knows , maybe to keep dss off your a** with that being said , hope you have a good night .
needss info

United States

#23 Feb 5, 2013
Im not after money. Im after storys the truth. Facts.
Connie Lingus

Washington, DC

#24 Feb 5, 2013
Gee whiz wrote:
<quoted text> your language is really inappropriate and you shouldn't refer to any child as that. You should be ashamed of the way you are talking and the strong cuss words you are using really watch your language.
Oh shit, my posts are no more offensive than the needsinfo fool that is posting the names of county employees on this gossip site. If you are that offended by my posts don't read them.
Whatever

Newport News, VA

#25 Feb 5, 2013
Connie Lingus wrote:
<quoted text> Oh shit, my posts are no more offensive than the needsinfo fool that is posting the names of county employees on this gossip site. If you are that offended by my posts don't read them.
well I don't see where the needs info person has used cuss words to make a statement there's ways of making a statement and getting your point across without cussing.
look

Catlett, VA

#26 Feb 5, 2013
http://kidjacked.com/family/prisoners-of-war....

i saw this on Facebook today. I dont know much about this topic but this might be usefull. and brings some truth to needs info person.
Connie Lingus

Washington, DC

#28 Feb 6, 2013
look wrote:
http://kidjacked.com/family/pr isoners-of-war.asp
i saw this on Facebook today. I dont know much about this topic but this might be usefull. and brings some truth to needs info person.
How does it bring any truth? Read it and it seems to be a parent placing blame on the kids for all the family problems.
california

United States

#29 Feb 6, 2013
Well I can't speak for Sheri or Phil but I have personally been associated with Amy in a case....They do not personally attack someone....anytime a complaint has been made against a person it is their job to investigate the situation. Their number one agenda is the welfare of the child/children. In my case it involved drugs and the parents. The children were removed from the parents home and the parents went to jail.....The parents.grandparents always get pissed because they get caught and the people in town know what they have been doing, they are embarassed but not once......have they ever considered the kids..the kids are the ones tat suffer, their grades, their self esteem, they are the ones who are ignored so the parents can drink, do drugs, sell drugs or whatever. So Amy...whatever you are doing keep up the good work. The ones that are complaining evidently do not want people to know what they have been doing.
honestly

Orange, VA

#30 Feb 7, 2013
amen to that . i agree with u 110 %
truth

Newport, VA

#31 Feb 7, 2013
california wrote:
Well I can't speak for Sheri or Phil but I have personally been associated with Amy in a case....They do not personally attack someone....anytime a complaint has been made against a person it is their job to investigate the situation. Their number one agenda is the welfare of the child/children. In my case it involved drugs and the parents. The children were removed from the parents home and the parents went to jail.....The parents.grandparents always get pissed because they get caught and the people in town know what they have been doing, they are embarassed but not once......have they ever considered the kids..the kids are the ones tat suffer, their grades, their self esteem, they are the ones who are ignored so the parents can drink, do drugs, sell drugs or whatever. So Amy...whatever you are doing keep up the good work. The ones that are complaining evidently do not want people to know what they have been doing.
Drug and alcohol abuse by parents is the number one reason kids get taken away.
needss info

United States

#32 Feb 15, 2013
http://liftingtheveil.blog.com/2011/01/17/vir...

Say what you wish, and ignore the truth
Thanks

United States

#33 Feb 15, 2013
For those links, I now know who I need to call.
needss info

United States

#34 Feb 15, 2013
Its still public information just wait until i start putting stuff in the roanoke times (:
grouphome kid

Roanoke, VA

#36 Feb 17, 2013
i was taken from my home when i was 15 my brother was to amy bishop said my mother was unfit but they let her keep my yongest brother and sister. amy also presnted false reports about my heath at my first evoluation. and sent me and agnostic and my athiest brother to a christian lockdown that forced us to go to curch
needss info

United States

#37 Feb 17, 2013
grouphome kid wrote:
i was taken from my home when i was 15 my brother was to amy bishop said my mother was unfit but they let her keep my yongest brother and sister. amy also presnted false reports about my heath at my first evoluation. and sent me and agnostic and my athiest brother to a christian lockdown that forced us to go to curch
Thank you young man, perhaps they will listen to you if not me... Im so sorry for what you have went through. Just remember it when you grow up and be sure to help put these people in their places. To keep it from happening to other familys.

Tom spangler
304 rowlanf
Narrows va

He is the chairman on the local social services board, all infermation and complaints should be sent to him first do not go to sherri nipper you cant trust them at all. Then if that dont help call Richmond !!! Call Roanoke times call news 7 until your heard. Best way to fight corruption is MEDIA!

Good luck!!!
doc

Princeton, WV

#38 Feb 22, 2013
i agree with this they took my kids over stupid shit and i think something should be done with all who get involved soo ill hhelp get it changed or what ever i can
johnny yuma

Newport, VA

#39 Feb 22, 2013
Good parents never lose kids
Tootsie

Natural Bridge, VA

#40 Feb 22, 2013
Amen to johnny yuma...good parents don't loose their children. If your child is taken away from you there is a reason and a good reason. Hats off to the social workers and Ms.Nipper for their dedication to children!!!!!!!
honestly

Orange, VA

#41 Feb 22, 2013
i agree with u tootsie 100%, they do an awesome job to protect the children from terrible parents , god bless them .
needss info

United States

#42 Feb 22, 2013
[email protected] email for info on how to fight giles dss... Lets come together and stop this!

Yes there are kids that need to be taken. But they have also taken kids with no goid reason and interfered with lives thats not needed. Iv got to be carefull to protect my case against them!

Giles has a rather low population compaired to radford bburg n cburg and yet the are number one for most kids in custody!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Williams (Aug '10) 4 hr Iknow2 22
rodney hoback (Oct '10) 11 hr Fauxthug 22
momma donnas in narrows Sun Justgetagrip 21
Tammy Whittaker Jan 13 TruthBeKnown 33
Want to make more money just click the link and... Jan 3 AalieHBeautiful 3
Central resturant Jan 2 Ex customer 1
Hauntings in richcreek or Monroe area Dec 27 Christine 1

Rich Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance