Greg

Princeton, WV

#1 Jan 24, 2012
Wow! Who is she?
ccr

Richmond, VA

#2 Jan 31, 2012
That's Brittany. She use to be married to a Guy from pburg. Seems like she is doing better on her own and being single has most definitely been good to her. Bahaha
Amazing Friend

Athens, WV

#3 Feb 2, 2012
If you're talking about Brittany she is the best friend you could ask for. Yes, we all have our flaws, but you eventually find out who your true friends are and this girl has stuck by my side through everything. She now has a guy that treats her the way she deserves to be treated and she is happy and that's all that matters. Brittany has a great sense of humor and is a friendly woman.

CCR: I don't know rather to take you sarcastic or not, but the way I took it is that you're just jealous because she is happy and you can't stand to see her with anybody other than yourself. Sorry if I took your comment the wrong way but next time make it more clear if you're being sarcastic or not if you're gonna post something about someone.

BTW: I love ya Britt :)
Britt

Princeton, WV

#4 Feb 2, 2012
AWE!!!! Who ever you are.... you deserve a big huggg... so can you please text me <3
i have to say this

United States

#5 Feb 2, 2012
Every girl at burger boy - well they are not goodlooking at all to put it nice. Im not including tina or suzie. Those two are to nice the rest r even rude
britt

Richmond, VA

#6 Feb 6, 2012
I take pride in my job. I do my best to do my job. I smile and I am nice to everyone. Tina and Susie are sweethearts! Love em to death.
cooter

Rich Creek, VA

#7 Feb 12, 2012
They sure have some fat ugly managers
geez

Mint Spring, VA

#8 Feb 20, 2012
Sure is mean to talk about people. Say something positive for a change.
alicia

Lewisburg, WV

#10 Feb 22, 2012
i work there and i know your not saying iam ugly !!!!!! AND u dont have to shop at burger boy , go some where else !!!!!
alicia

Lewisburg, WV

#11 Feb 22, 2012
first off u dont know wt your talking about the managers being fat , one is gonna be a great mother and the other one might weigh 110 pounds ! heres some good advice dont be so jealous of others!!!!!!!!!!
Jealous

Princeton, WV

#12 Apr 4, 2013
Okay, first off if you dont know none of the workers personally you need to keep your damn mouth shuts. i go in there like everday and all the workers in there are better people then most. Most of them like vanessa and alicia are great mothers and have beautiful children.It dont matter how they look its whats inside. So all you people that dont like them then dont even bother to come in the store.Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wolf creek 3 hr common sense 2
Re-elect Millions sherriff 6 hr citizen 3
what a shocker 20 hr Yes 1
actual haunted places (Sep '10) Fri gangbangtheory 37
Jason Hare (Jul '10) Fri wow 51
RoseBud (Sep '10) Apr 23 DAYDREAMER 8
Mr songer (Jan '13) Apr 23 Johnny 14
More from around the web

Rich Creek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE