Posted in the Rich Creek Forum

Friend

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Aug 25, 2010
What do yall think about him?
Tamra

Princeton, WV

#2 Sep 1, 2010
he is my cousin. he is a good boy but he does alot of bad things.
Anastasia

Princeton, WV

#3 Sep 5, 2010
who dosen't do "bad" things ... thats not something you put on a public forum i dont know you chris but...:)
Tamra

Princeton, WV

#4 Sep 5, 2010
Anatasia, I will put whatever I want on a public forum! Have a nice day!
big brother

Hardy, VA

#5 Sep 5, 2010
i know him really good and no he doesnt do bad things he is a good lil boy love ya bro
Anastasia

Princeton, WV

#6 Sep 7, 2010
Tamra you prob to "bad" things yourself!Have a great week!
Big him selfe

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Sep 10, 2010
I do do aloT of bad thangs and have learnd from most but im just a party anamial that loves tohave fun
lol

Blacksburg, VA

#8 Dec 18, 2010
big had got a lot of issues mainly to do with drugs/needles its a sad thing beings hea only 17 and how so much to learn hes stold off his own nieces presents under the tree in order to take it back most likely to get 30s shame people have to live there live around drugs but oh well but i guess time will tell w mr pennington.good luck!
big bro

Roanoke, VA

#9 Dec 18, 2010
whats up lil man lol forget all these tricks lova ya lil man
Amb er

Princeton, WV

#10 Dec 18, 2010
yes it is a shame that he did steal from my kids...but that did not need to be posted on here. especially when it has to do with my kids....yes he has done a lot of wrong and will eventually learn...but please dont post anything else on here that refers to my kids....chris will eventually get the help that he needs...
Amber

Princeton, WV

#11 Dec 18, 2010
and further more you dont need to be putting some ones drug problem out there like that mainly because he is a minor and further more its just stupid....chris is my brother...and has done alot of wrong in his life but due to the fact he is still a minor it should not be posted on here for all to see and make a big deal about it. yes somethings he does is a big deal but steal he is a minor.
the mom

Princeton, WV

#12 Dec 18, 2010
this is giles county tell me one person in the whole county that hasn't done some thing wrong or made bad choices in their lives.. chris is a good kid just got mixed up with the wrong people that intorduced him to all kinds of stupid sh-t and i do mean stupid sh-t that just about cost him everything and i do know who u are and i will deal with u one on one.. and yes i know who u are talking about the needles and drugs u need to worry about your own life instead of my sons!!!!!!!!!!you seem to be the one with the major drug problems, sleeping around on your husband with a known drug addict and just a plain low life so leave your nose out of my sons life and worry about your own since your boyfriend is the one that got him started with it all mess with my son u mess with me and i do know you very well and your husband also.just remember what goes around comes around.
allihearisblabla bla

Roanoke, VA

#13 Dec 18, 2010
Get 'em momma! teach their asses a lesson! sh*t will get started ofcourse its giles co. Chris is a good kid and like amber said for everyone that has to post his buisness on here for all eyes to see and go run a tell someone else is bullcrap! get a life and stay outta chris's life! nobody cares what u all think, but dont let me find out who ya are becuase it wont be Cracker on ya, it will be me. they are like family to me and i be dam if im going to let anyone talk this kind of nonsense about them more less ambers babies, that is between them and NOBODY else....EVERYONE makes mistakes, but i sure u have made WORSE ones then Chris. So drop the stupid sh*t and show urself u p*ssy.
big brother

Princeton, WV

#14 Dec 21, 2010
u get um let me find out who it is thats all i have to say
BIG

Princeton, WV

#15 Feb 3, 2011
yo dis is wats up first thank all dose takin up for me but diss da thang IMA BIG BOY!!!!!!!!!! and can handle it my self so who evea u r cum face to face wit me and den we see how much s-it u can talk wit a broke jaw and tell me one person in dis fu-ked up county dat dont know i do dope u thank u bad cus u tellin on me gess wat u ant s-it cuz da news ant new so wat else u gota say cus i did steal frum family but day got it back so u mad cuz i probly stole frum your dumb as$ or fu-ked your b-tch so all i can say is if your a dude i got cha and if u a chick all i got say is sick um momma!!!!!!!!!!
BIG

Princeton, WV

#16 Feb 3, 2011
big bro wrote:
whats up lil man lol forget all these tricks lova ya lil man
were u get lil frum son.. lol but deez tricks ant got s-it on here day jus wished day was me!!!!!!!!!! love ya too bra
big bro

Roanoke, VA

#17 Feb 4, 2011
thats right u tell um lil bro love ya to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family looking to rent 4 hr Momof3 1
Strip club 11 hr who 3
Cute boy at pizza plus 12 hr Sarah545 1
Pavingscams 12 hr TommyTickle 9
Melvin 14 hr Because I know 4
Sheena walker (Sep '14) Apr 15 fly high 3
Dairy Queen in Midway/Richcreek (Jan '10) Apr 15 kuntryboy 8
More from around the web

Rich Creek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE