Barbeque place coming to Pembroke

Barbeque place coming to Pembroke

Posted in the Rich Creek Forum

hungry

Newport, VA

#1 Feb 3, 2013
I hear the Old Virginia Smokehouse will soon open at the New River deli on 460 across from Tangent.
is it good

Newport, VA

#2 Feb 9, 2013
Its now open, anybody tried it out? Good, bad?
opie taylor

Newport, VA

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Its been busy there
info

Portage, MI

#4 Feb 16, 2013
Its ok not the best but I guess it will do
haha

Newport, VA

#5 Feb 17, 2013
i use to eat breakfast there, but now only on wed, thur, and fridays. the breakfast on sat., mon., and tues. is usually cold and the girl doesnt seem to care

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6 Feb 23, 2013
is it good wrote:
Its now open, anybody tried it out? Good, bad?
I have been to their new location. I had a BBQ Sandwich and sides. It was great!
Good to see

Charles City, VA

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Good to see something different that's what we need a variety not just the same old food.
haha

Newport, VA

#8 Feb 27, 2013
i agree it is good to have something different. they really need a lot of improvements though. if you get food to go they give you a plastic fork that you can barely eat with rolled up in a napkin. what happened to the pack where you had a knife, spoon and fork. they had the little packs of salt and pepper in case you needed them.
Felicia Jones

United States

#9 Mar 10, 2013
Old Virginia Smokehouse is open at their new location, & it is Awesome!! Our waitress Robin is so sweet and friendly. We had went to Pigeon Forge recently and ate at Tony Gores, which is really good too. We were told people come from all over to eat at Tonys but Old Virginia Smokehouse I believe is better. A wonderful place to eat nestled in the Heart of the Blueridge in the Appalachian Mountains. In a little country town where time seems to stop and we are reminded of what's important...God, beautiful country, time with family and Great food!!
awful

United States

#10 Mar 11, 2013
Due south bbq in cburg is much better . should try it sometime
Jason Thomas

Hyattsville, MD

#11 Mar 11, 2013
awful wrote:
Due south bbq in cburg is much better. I suck penis in the back room there, you should try it sometime
Try what? the food or the back room?
smw

Newport, VA

#12 Mar 12, 2013
They wont be in business long unless major changes come. They severe burned and dried out food at the dinner hours. The service is pathetic. Then you have to divide your bill because the drinks are served from the store. A terrible set up and even worse dining experience. They don't have to worry about our return business!
wimpy

Newport, VA

#13 Mar 13, 2013
we need a place to get a decent cheeseburger in Pembroke!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best place to eat in Giles?? 2 hr New4352 1
Timmy Pennington 4 hr NHS Class of 04 2
Restaurant Wars (Jul '12) Wed Bigpoppa 40
kevin red head man from rocky gap Nov 20 Somepeople 3
Anna's Nov 20 NewOwners 3
What I Was told. Nov 19 To smart 5
Curious about apartments (May '14) Nov 18 New to area 7

Rich Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance