First Prev
of 3
Next Last
you ask

Peterstown, WV

#49 Aug 24, 2011
gskbjd wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't blame another person for someone doing drugs!
when ALL they have SEEN IS a needly junky MOM AND DAD SHOOTING UP.WHO DO YOU THINK IS TO BLAME?
gskbjd

Natural Bridge, VA

#50 Aug 24, 2011
you ask wrote:
<quoted text>when ALL they have SEEN IS a needly junky MOM AND DAD SHOOTING UP.WHO DO YOU THINK IS TO BLAME?
Sure that had influence on there decision to do it but no one made the choice for them re re god y'all are stupid if ur gonna blame someone else for something another person does ugh stupid!!!!!!
Ahh

Peterstown, WV

#51 Aug 25, 2011
girf, I do know the facts and so do you don't play dumb if you were as close to them as you act like you certainly know all that was going on! Even more sad than that if you are so close to them your probably one of the sicko's that misused them kids as well. They most certainly did use those children in the most unspeakable ways to get their high. It is fact that is why they are not in the custody of anyone around here. Everyone wanted to cover for Jenny instead of thinking about them babies and the poor conditions they were living. Until finally the Giles County Department of Social Services had enough evidence to remove them!
mike tone

Blacksburg, VA

#52 Aug 25, 2011
who is the grandfather and what kind of guns? the reason i ask is cuz i may know where they are
want to know

Peterstown, WV

#55 Aug 31, 2011
I heard that davy in jail
Emma Havens

Princeton, WV

#56 Dec 18, 2011
Stop talking about my aunt and uncle it's their business not y'alls so keep your mouths shut!! All y'all are LOW life's that don't have anything to do but talk about people!! Get a life your not perfect!! I bet all of y'all have done things you regret so shut up and mind y'alls business and GET A LIFE!!! Thanks buh bye(:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Napa 12 hr Johnathan 4
Heather Martin 22 hr Want 10
Loud and Clear Thu Wondering 4
Ace Medical (May '14) Thu Scott 6
Tonya Martin? Hot or not??? (Jan '13) Thu hhmm 22
Blue Moon Thu nasty 16
Mike Cumbee Wed thetruth 7

Rich Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance