jenny and davey
over 20

Oakvale, WV

#23 Aug 11, 2011
you know jenny and dave both have and had a self induced sickness and either way it is a sickness. you all are assuming jenny died from a drug overdose that has not been determined yet. jenny didnt get the help she ask for. when a drug addict is in rehab they should not be given the opportunity to leave on their own because when the pain gets bad enough they will leave. drug withdrawal is EXTREMELY painful and if any one of you out there has witnessed this or gone thru this you know what i am saying.i seen this thru nursing and is something i dont care to see again. she asked for help many times and it wasnt there. as far as all this other bs you all are putting out there i know first hand that 95% of it is lies because davey joe is my nephew and jenny has been a part of my family for 9 years. she may not have been the best mother all the time i agree but you cant say that she didnt love her kids. you all cannot feel what jenny feels or know what she thinks nor can you with dave so you cant say they never loved their kids. our families know different. you all trashed her while she lived now im asking you to please close this thread and let the memory of jenny along with dave and their children live in peace.
u should know

Peterstown, WV

#24 Aug 11, 2011
it a tragedy that davy and jenny chosen dope over there family you know i telling the ture about them .. i bet you wouldn't let them stay with you because they would stolen' you blind . life was all about where they next high was coming from sence they was to lazy to work they had to steal that they could. to change you have to take responsiblity for what you do you can't make excuse for them .they are what they are. she has stolen from her greatmother and greatfather and lot of other people every thing iv'e put in here is ture. they did sell the kid wic food stamp she stolen the kid clothe toy the church gave them down to gail's resale and took the money and got dope with it. that not love there dope has allway come before and thing else and all will
gskbjd

Natural Bridge, VA

#25 Aug 12, 2011
u should know wrote:
it a tragedy that davy and jenny chosen dope over there family you know i telling the ture about them .. i bet you wouldn't let them stay with you because they would stolen' you blind . life was all about where they next high was coming from sence they was to lazy to work they had to steal that they could. to change you have to take responsiblity for what you do you can't make excuse for them .they are what they are. she has stolen from her greatmother and greatfather and lot of other people every thing iv'e put in here is ture. they did sell the kid wic food stamp she stolen the kid clothe toy the church gave them down to gail's resale and took the money and got dope with it. that not love there dope has allway come before and thing else and all will
Well that's what drugs do to a person. They were sick.
tracy1993

Princeton, WV

#26 Aug 13, 2011
u both r pieces of shit for talking that way about someone who has died. your opinion dont mean jack. why cant u just b a decent person and keep your mouth shut. so disrespectful
u should know b

Peterstown, WV

#27 Aug 13, 2011
you have to realize to get repect you have to have respect for other. her greadmother is a good woman and i have seen jenny curse her like a dog because her greadmother wanted her to buy food for those baby instead of dope. she stay with a elder lady that had cancer and jenny stolen her pain med and every thing that wasn't nailed down.now you tell me how you can show repect a nasty low life druggies that steal the food right of her kid mouth to buy dope? davy is no better they share the dope.
RIP

Princeton, WV

#29 Aug 14, 2011
I've seen both Jenny and Dave with those kids. Dave is my cousin. He loves those kids with everything in him and he's trying to get straightened up. Image how You would feel if someone in your family died and your grieving and upset and you get on topix to read people bashing them up and down like it was nothing. How would that make you feel? Well that's how we feel reading this stuff about Jenny. R.I.P Jenny you will be greatly missed. I love you dave
u should know b

Peterstown, WV

#30 Aug 14, 2011
if he loved those kids that much they would come before his dope. i hope he can straightend up . if he does get a job and take care of them babies stop stealing and selling the kid's foodSTAMPs and WIC FOR DOPE. TIME WILL TELL IF HE WILL STRAIGHT UP. IT WOULD HURT ME TO READ SOMETHING LIKE THIS ABOUT MY SELF. BUT IT WOULD HURT MORE TO KNOW ITS TRUE. I KNoW EVERYTHING ON HERE IS TRUE EVERYTHING I HAVE PUT ON HERE I KNOW FOR A FACT
RIP

Princeton, WV

#32 Aug 14, 2011
This whole forum needs to be deleted. Dave has enough to deal with without getting on the internet to read you all bashing his love and himself it needs deleted
u should know b

Peterstown, WV

#34 Aug 14, 2011
like jenny he need to be deleted for good.
u should know b

Peterstown, WV

#35 Aug 14, 2011
iv'e sorry i shouldn't have say that. i hope you will straight up.and take care of those baby's .but when you do dope .i know it a hard road and only few people make it.good luck davy i hope can make it
RIP

Princeton, WV

#36 Aug 15, 2011
I hope he can too. People don't undrsrand but he really is trying
huh

Peterstown, WV

#38 Aug 15, 2011
I thoght all the kids were in foster care? It probably a good thing while he gets his life together, and he can make a good home for them to come into.
RIP

Princeton, WV

#39 Aug 16, 2011
They all are
Okayy

Princeton, WV

#40 Aug 17, 2011
why are you all saying negative things about them? She's gone, let her rest in peace. Geez. You have no idea what Davey is goin thru, do you? Keep your opinions to yourself. Nobody gives a jack about what u all think. My god, you people make me SICK! Grow up!
RIP

Fincastle, VA

#41 Aug 17, 2011
I wasn't saying anything bad! Dave is my cousin and I love him and Jenny both
u should know b

Peterstown, WV

#42 Aug 17, 2011
i was just reading jenny obituaries it make me sick that anybody have the nerve to said that disust needly junk dope who-e {gail}was jenny best friend.if gail hadn"t got her start on dope it possibility jenny would still be here.obvious it didn't occur gail it wasn't a good idle to fu-k your daughter boy friend the father and of her gread kid's for a pill.tell me how in the hell did jenny depended on gail for any thing 'sence she spend the last several year in prison for selling dope and robing her poor daddy with dave and jenny help.if jenny hadn't lost those kid's it a good possibility they would have been on dope .i have seen jenny and gail let little dave suck on the thing they would do there dope with.
it not right to steal b

Peterstown, WV

#43 Aug 17, 2011
Okayy wrote:
why are you all saying negative things about them? She's gone, let her rest in peace. Geez. You have no idea what Davey is goin thru, do you? Keep your opinions to yourself. Nobody gives a jack about what u all think. My god, you people make me SICK! Grow up!
people look at you the way you are just because she gone dosn't change what she was.and if you think it right to steal the food out of those baby mouth; and take they christmas and sell it dope.maybe you are like them .hard working people is tied of paying taxes to pay the up keep of dead beat dope's when you have kid's you should be willing to work and pay for there up keep' not lay on your lazy ass and have more so you can have more stamps to sell to get your dope
gskbjd

Natural Bridge, VA

#44 Aug 22, 2011
u should know b wrote:
i was just reading jenny obituaries it make me sick that anybody have the nerve to said that disust needly junk dope who-e {gail}was jenny best friend.if gail hadn"t got her start on dope it possibility jenny would still be here.obvious it didn't occur gail it wasn't a good idle to fu-k your daughter boy friend the father and of her gread kid's for a pill.tell me how in the hell did jenny depended on gail for any thing 'sence she spend the last several year in prison for selling dope and robing her poor daddy with dave and jenny help.if jenny hadn't lost those kid's it a good possibility they would have been on dope .i have seen jenny and gail let little dave suck on the thing they would do there dope with.
You can't blame another person for someone doing drugs!
Ahh check facts

Peterstown, WV

#47 Aug 23, 2011
To mysteriously correct: I don't know what information you've been given but he is indeed a child molester. The children are now in a safe and loving environment. The things that Jenny and Davey had those children do are unspeakable. All of the children had been molested I am not saying buy the man in Ballard but they had been used so Jenny and Davey could get their next hit. Enough has been said about these babies leave them out of this. Davey if your reading this I hope you learn from all this chaos and put your life into perspective and do come clean about EVERYTHING afterall you were the last one with Jenny.
girf

Fincastle, VA

#48 Aug 23, 2011
Ahhh check your own facts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sierra Clemons 8 hr Unknown 1
Shena Rainwater (Jul '16) 9 hr TommyTickle 17
Junior Donathan (Oct '10) Wed Nathan 217
ABB bland needs to become a union run company. Jun 20 DSM 3
BBT terminates one n who to follow... Jun 20 okay 13
Wallace Thrasher (Aug '10) Jun 18 carl 255
Amy Buracker Jun 18 Curious 5

Rich Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance