United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2010

Judged:

why do they always leave there kids on other people and take there kids out in the cold just to get a pill????
justsoyouknow

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Judged:

havent you heard that is the new form of parenting.. lol.. i guess pills are their number one priority.. maybe social services should take ther kids and not let them have them back.. maybe they will learn.
crazy

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Judged:

Social services has already taking the youngest one and gave right back. they left her with a child molester out ballard. they just dont care
wtf

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

thats so true they do that they are poor excuse for a parent sorry if you cant take care of the kids give them to someone who will poor excuses for parenting if you ask me rippin people off or stealin from everyone including family seems to be the top priorty these days in there book
justsoyouknow

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

amen....people like that need to be taking out back and shot
i know

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

i know them real well and Davey is a damn good father. he loves his kids with everything in him. and as for jenny shes never been nothing but nice to me, so why dont ya'll stay the hell outta their buisness
justsoyouknow

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

a damn good father would rather go and get high than give it up go to rehab and try to get custody of his kids, yeah.. your not in kansas anymore.. davey does nothing but sit anbd figure out where his next high is coming from.. Jenny she aint worth the ground she walks on.. she left her kids with a child molester. i mean how good of a parent is that?
crazy chic

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Judged:

they are the type of people that dont care bout the kids, just what they can make off of them. she gets food stamps and tanf for those kids and sells it all for pill money. the people who break their backs to make sure that their children get everything they need are the ones who get pulled away from their kids. people like jenny and davey dont need those kids the state needs to step in and take care of the situation.
justsoyouknow

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Judged:

that would just be too easy....and didnt you get it right...people that work day in and day out cant get a pot to piss in...but druggies get it all....low life is all they are.
crazy chic

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

Judged:

i know i agree justsoyouknow the system is so screwed up!
LOL

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Judged:

WELL WELL LOOKS LIKE MR DAVEY FINALLY CAUGHT UP WITH HIM STEALIN GUNS ...FROM HIS GRANDFATHER WHILE HE WAS HAVING SURGERY AND JEWERLY FROM HIS FAMILY AND RIPPIN PEOPLE OFF THE HEP C NO GOOD PIECE OF SHIT FINALLY GOT CAUGHT AND THE POPO GOT HIM ABOUT DAMN TIME ...
cheetah

Peterstown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

I think social services should investigate Doug (the child molestor)Howard....Got little Tiffany White pregnant (15 years old) and still walks around Rich Creek.....I thought that was statutory rape in this state,especially when he is already on probation????
yet wanted you to know

Peterstown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

i know wrote:
i know them real well and Davey is a damn good father. he loves his kids with everything in him. and as for jenny shes never been nothing but nice to me, so why dont ya'll stay the hell outta their buisness
how in the hell can you say those two needle junk love there kids they sell all there food stamp and wic they even took the kids toy any clothle they got for chirtmas and sold then for dope if you think they wouldn"t sell those kids for dope you are dead wrong the only reason they had those kids was to get food stamp wic and a check. some one should get his needle junk ass up and cut out his balls one damm thing for sure his not a man .as for that needle junk whore they should full that damm thing up with concrete if they could find enould .it will be a god blessed for those kids when those too needle junk O .D if you work in va you are helping buy they dope
wondering

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

jenny overdosed
gskbjd

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Sad isn't it.....
lilbit hi

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Jenny was a pillhead yea,but she was lost n a world the has no end.. I no cuz I live there 2... but jenny never wanted her hi 2 end. But all u ppl who talked shit about her and lil dave always looked the other way u never stoped and took time out of ur life 2 c if u could help all u did was get on her and wish her dead.. so u got lucky yesterday u got ur wish but did u ever think that she wished 4 better days 2 come n her life guess well never no rite.. but I no she did cuz we talked about it b4 she wanted a better life I just hope my god is more forgivin then all y'all r...
we should be so lucky

Peterstown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

jenny choose the life she wanted there was a lot of people tryed helping her she payed them back by cheating and stealing from them. she sold her food stamp; wic; the kid chirtmas just to buy dope just because she dead dosn;t change the fact.maybe little davy look the other way because he was to busy fu-king jenny mom. davy is a needle juck just like jen=y the kid will be better off when he dosn't the same thing he just as bad as jenny dirty needle juck white trash i hope to that god forgave her for stealing from her kid
gskbjd

Pulaski, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

we should be so lucky wrote:
jenny choose the life she wanted there was a lot of people tryed helping her she payed them back by cheating and stealing from them. she sold her food stamp; wic; the kid chirtmas just to buy dope just because she dead dosn;t change the fact.maybe little davy look the other way because he was to busy fu-king jenny mom. davy is a needle juck just like jen=y the kid will be better off when he dosn't the same thing he just as bad as jenny dirty needle juck white trash i hope to that god forgave her for stealing from her kid
Ya know what you can go to he11 everyone makes mistakes. Sometimes people need more help than people are willing to give . And Dave is my cousin and granted he has made alot of mistakes but hopefully he has learned from them both his mistakes and jennys. They both had there ups and downs more downs than ups but u have no gd right to talk about them like there trash they are fukn human just like you are and I'm sure u have made ur share of mistakes just as everyone has. And what happened to Jenny is truly sad and no one knows how she felt or what she thought about things so leave it alone stop with the bs. RIP JENNY
should be so lucky

Peterstown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

they are what they are' people has to want to change before they can. talking about them dosn't change the fact that they stolen food from them babys took there christmas and sold it for dope, would steal you blind.long as davy is in there life what kind of life do you think they will have i hope they will be put in a good home and get the kind of life they deserve not with someone that going to use them to buy there dope .if davy was any kind of man he would get a job and support those kid but we both know what he is. it damm sure isn't a man it take more then haveing a dick
wanted you to know

Peterstown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

nobody said they wish jenny would die read my word i said the kid would be better off if they o.d .than maybe the kid would have a change in life. the only reason she had those kid was went she could get off of the wic; food stamp and check

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rich Creek Discussions

Search the Rich Creek Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
stupid democrats 14 min Mike Unt 8
Lawsuit against sheriff 7 hr Settle 29
Shaun Sisson 16 hr Concerned Citizen 1
Jeremy Collins Tue curious 71
Cambrea Perdue Tue This is fake 7
What ya'll know bout Shana Bowers? (Dec '12) Tue biatch 29
Deputy's (Feb '12) Tue Laura 33
•••
•••