Meth lab busted in Giles Co.

Meth lab busted in Giles Co.

There are 39 comments on the WSLS story from Oct 1, 2010, titled Meth lab busted in Giles Co.. In it, WSLS reports that:

Another meth lab is found in our area, this one in Giles County . This makes the fourth meth lab found during the month of September.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSLS.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jerry

Newport, VA

#21 Sep 7, 2011
someone who hates drugs wrote:
<quoted text>I am worryied about all drugs usesing my daughters uses drugs please stop i love you please stop somebody loves you
get off your azz and do something about it..

Since: Aug 11

Nashville, TN

#22 Sep 9, 2011
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
get off your azz and do something about it..
i am haha
CarrieB

Newport, VA

#23 Sep 9, 2011
Patricia wrote:
<quoted text>they are drug add. just link my daughters linda gail miller and mary margret shaver they do not care about their kids.they dont need money they just need drugs
finally thing you have said about your own daughter i can agree wt.
Anonymous

Pittsburgh, PA

#24 Sep 26, 2011
CarrieB wrote:
<quoted text>
finally thing you have said about your own daughter i can agree wt.
you are a low dirty bt fu you come to me fsce to face
Grammy H

Columbus, OH

#25 Nov 17, 2011
though you cleaned up the meth labs after you sent my son to prison in 2004! You can't blame this on him.
Jody

Pembroke, VA

#26 Nov 17, 2011
The election is over now, back to it boys, it will be safe now... Just don't be stupid and know who your friends are.
mother

Pittsburgh, PA

#27 Aug 17, 2012
a mom wrote:
<quoted text>some body love you so stop using drugs
my 2 daughters are in jail i hope they will not use drurgs when they get out please pray for them and everyone that uses drugs
blacksburg

United States

#28 Nov 10, 2012
yea danny is still in jail where he should be and his wife trina is out been out i think she is living in cburg with dannys mom or brother or somebody in his family, its sad that the kids had to be taken away from them under thiose circumstances they stole everything the kids had for drugs i was a friend of dannys he only cared about druigs evertyonr thinks they were a famiuly hell danny left trina for another woman he left her and the kids in the winter with no money or nothing so he could have an afaffair she only took him back inthe house so they could make drugs she used as much as he did and they never put the kids first he toook all the blame so she could get a lighter sentence she is so stupid all he is doing is writing other women while he is in jail promising to see them when he gets out and she sits around and thinks they are going to be a family again he dont care about her never did only married her becausae she got prwgnant your kids ussally follow in your footsteps or close behind
richcreek

United States

#29 Nov 10, 2012
yea danny sold to my daughter to and he thought he was a big man an importsant man but he was a low down drug dealer who used his wife for a place to make drugs he promised her all the drugs she wanted if he could come back home and make meth both are pitiful people did you see there mug shots in the neswpaper sad he will go right bak after he getrs out because he has always looked to make a dime by stealing or writing bad checks but it was never by working to provide for his family he never provided for them if you look him up on the court case file he still owes for all those bad checkls he wrote
YOUR A POS

Newport, VA

#30 Nov 10, 2012
patricia, stop trying to make other people look bad!! look at your OWN life and how your daughters turned out!!! that should tell you, what kind of mother you are..a shitty one!!!! your daughters are nothing but trashy dopeheads that will never amount to anything!!!! linda is the worse and what shes done will come back on her! so instead of talking shit about other people, look in the mirror and look at your own kids. why dont you talk shit about yourself, your daughters??? all of you are trash,dopehead whores!!!! not thats a topic!!!!
your a pos

Newport, VA

#31 Nov 10, 2012
now thats a topic..patricia donathon..linda miller.. nastynastynasty
patricia ann donathan

Pittsburgh, PA

#32 Nov 11, 2012
YOUR A POS wrote:
patricia, stop trying to make other people look bad!! look at your OWN life and how your daughters turned out!!! that should tell you, what kind of mother you are..a shitty one!!!! your daughters are nothing but trashy dopeheads that will never amount to anything!!!! linda is the worse and what shes done will come back on her! so instead of talking shit about other people, look in the mirror and look at your own kids. why dont you talk shit about yourself, your daughters??? all of you are trash,dopehead whores!!!! not thats a topic!!!!
I have done every thing in my power to help my daughters off drugs it was not my fault they used drugs it the other drugs uses that needs help to they need to get the big drug dealer inst of the small i pray for all familys that is going though this maybe god anwerd my prays when linda and mary went to jail!!!!!!!!!!pray for all drug users they are good people they just got lost
blame

Rich Creek, VA

#33 Nov 12, 2012
patricia, you need to quit being a drunk, thats just as bad as being a druggie
patricia ann donathan

Pittsburgh, PA

#34 Nov 12, 2012
blame wrote:
why do you not put your name on here the diff of a druggie and a drunk i work for my drinking and pay my bills with nobodys help and i stay at home and drink .
patricia ann donathan

Pittsburgh, PA

#35 Nov 13, 2012
blame wrote:
f u
your a pos

Pembroke, VA

#36 Nov 15, 2012
patricia, is that all you can say on here?? fu? oh and by the way..you make yourself and your daughters look like fools..nobody else has to say much of anything, you do it all!! nice going there.. lets see what else you have to say
Trina

Christiansburg, VA

#37 Dec 29, 2012
OMG I stumbled upon this site by accident. First of all this is my life you ppl are talking about and It world do you good to mind your own business. I never claimed to be perfect and I have made my mistakes and am a better person for it. As for you ppl laying judgement upon anyone Are you of perfection to lay judgement on anyone? I think not! Maybe you should start worrying about your problems instead of mine. And Patricia I or no one else turned your daughters into druggies they made that choice themselves. Just as I made my choices I blame no one but me. And until your daughters accept responsiblilty for their own actions they will never be helped. And all these ppl on here posting shit to start shit put your names on here and quit hiding behind these screen names. If you want to know something about me or got something to say about me why don't you grow a set of balls and say it to me?
looking at it from my pov

United States

#38 Feb 20, 2013
Anyone who is a parent should have the will power to say no and never get hooked in the first place. With that being said i know its just to hard for some and they cant seem to grasp the concept of the word NO. I feel for people who become addicts to any form of drug, nicottiene, or alcohol and i pray that they have the strength and support of their friends and family to help them get clean. Nobody deserves to live the lives that drug addicts,alcoholics do, it is horrible. Instead of everyone judging these ppl why dont you hold out your hands and try to help them get better,I
'm afraid of whats going to happen to my kids when they get older if we dont start doing something soon to help.
357 magnum

Newport, VA

#39 Feb 21, 2013
drug dealers should get life in prison at hard labor, they are losers and a waste of air

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Blue Moon 23 hr Tex 8
Britney kinder Thu Sad 3
What makes a man sexy, and who are the sexiest ... (May '11) Thu No meth 19
Juanita Carter (Oct '16) Thu Tawona 18
Shena Rainwater (Jul '16) Jul 19 TommyTickle 39
Courtney Snidow (Dec '16) Jul 18 pOS 16
Little Randy B. Jul 18 Poor giles ppl 4

Rich Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance