Ladies and gents

Roanoke, VA

#1 Feb 23, 2013
I don't know if anyone has ever tried green chili, but it great with everything. Went to Bears den and they make it and great on anything.
Lilly White

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Gotta love Green Chili! Did you know that you can get real New Mexico Green Chile dried and powdered? You haven't live until you have tried the real stuff! Site: http://www.chimayochilebros.com/shop
Stupid

Roanoke, VA

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Lilly White wrote:
Gotta love Green Chili! Did you know that you can get real New Mexico Green Chile dried and powdered? You haven't live until you have tried the real stuff! Site: http://www.chimayochilebros.com/shop
Sorry but Green Chili is more then just the chilies. Don't Knock tell you try, once you try it you will more and more and more. But you got one thing right once you try it, your never going to eat a burrito or potatoes with out it again It is the best. WOW
Connie Lingus

Washington, DC

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Is this bear's dens way of getting free advertisement? I'll never eat at a place that stoops to spamming a gossip website to advertise.
Ladies and gents

Roanoke, VA

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Connie Lingus wrote:
Is this bear's dens way of getting free advertisement? I'll never eat at a place that stoops to spamming a gossip website to advertise.
No not at all, they seen it a posted it. I have no clue.
Sorry

Roanoke, VA

#6 Feb 27, 2013
I'm one of the owner of bears den and new about the statement about the Green chili being really good, but no It was not us that did the other one. I'm sorry your being so judgemental about this, but my friend was just trying to get people to try something new. I'm sorry but there is no such thing as bad advertisement. I'm sorry you took it to heart. If you have any ideas to help us out that would be great. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful night.
hmm

United States

#7 Feb 27, 2013
I still think Preston is sexy as hell.
judgmental

Peterstown, WV

#8 Mar 1, 2013
How about we give this bears den a chance? And not judge it based on the previous owners or staff. I understand this place has a reputation because of a former worker(s). I think everyone is new now so lets give them a fresh start like they deserve??

At least they try, with new ideas and activities
Thank You

Blacksburg, VA

#9 Mar 1, 2013
judgmental wrote:
How about we give this bears den a chance? And not judge it based on the previous owners or staff. I understand this place has a reputation because of a former worker(s). I think everyone is new now so lets give them a fresh start like they deserve??
At least they try, with new ideas and activities
I just wanted to say thank you and we are going to be closed for a few days.. My other half is in the hospital. Have a wonderful night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Stump 26 min Idontplaygames 3
Auto zone 6 hr Old friend 10
Jay Morris (Sep '15) 6 hr custard 10
Crystal collins (Nov '15) 12 hr Kevin Radke 9
Brittney Tyler 17 hr StayAway 7
Child abuse video please share so we can lock t... (Dec '14) Sun Wow 22
Nikkys Sat Hmmm 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rich Creek Mortgages