People starting Drama
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
One day

Washington, DC

#312 Mar 17, 2013
Well if people would live their life butt out of others stop all the rumors gossip and backstabbing stop trying to ruin people's life's and relationships and friendships this world would be a better place but no to many want to start things and keep them going like its the highlight of their day like its something they have to do to make their life happy and entertaining. Poor miserable pathetic people its really sad.
Wandering

Saint Albans, WV

#313 Mar 17, 2013
Who is this Brittany chick? I would like to get me some of that... Sounds good to me...
Sweet as pie

Vinton, VA

#314 Mar 17, 2013
Wandering wrote:
Who is this Brittany chick? I would like to get me some of that... Sounds good to me...

470 lbs of blubber!!! Lol, she be riddin threw walmart parkin lot an her tires be scrubbin the fenders and smokin like hell!!! Thats her, all u gotta do is look for the smoke signals!!
whatever

Lewisburg, WV

#315 Mar 31, 2013
LIVINGINTHEBIGCITY wrote:
FOR THOSE WHO ARE SO INTERESTED IN WHAT GOES ON IN FAMILIES. YOU SHOULD PAY MORE ATTENTION TO YOUR OWN FAMILY, NOT SOMEONE ELSES,YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT I KNOW A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THIS FAMILY AND THE DAD DOES NOT GET A MONTHLY CHECK,NOR IS HE A DRUNK, THE MOM WAS NOT FIRED FROM WALMART FOR THEFT AND THE DAUGHTER CAN NOT GET A JOB IN GILES COUNTY AND KEEP IT BECAUSE THE SAME PEOPLE ON HERE RUNNING THEIR USELESS MOUTHS FIND WHERE SHE IS WORKING AND HARASS HER UNTIL SHE GETS LET GO FROM THE JOB, SO I WHY NOT YOU KEEP YOU MOUTH TO YOURSELF CLEAN OUT YOUR OWN CLOSET AND WHEN YOU FIND YOURSELF PERFECT THAT WILL GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TALK SMACK ON ON OTHERS, HOW DOES THE SAYING , THOSE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT THROW STONES, AND ALSO IF YOU JUDGE OTHERS YOU WILL BE JUDGED, ALSO WHERE DOES IT GIVE YOU OR ANYONE ELSE THE RIGHT TO RUN YOUR MOUTH ON SOMETHING OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT, YOU ONLY KNOW WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT THIS FAMILY, AND IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. IF PEOPLE WOULD PAY ATTENTION TO THEIR OWN BUSINESS THEY WOULD HAVE A FULL TIME JOB AND THERE WOULD NOT BE NO TIME TO NOSE INTO OTHERS BUSINESS. I THINK TOPIX IS A BAD SITE TO HAVE IT ONLY STARTS PROBLEMS WHERE THERE WOULD OTHER WISE BE NO PROBLEMS. ANOTHER THING, IT IS PEOPLE SUCH AS YOU THAT GIVE PEARISBURG AND GILES COUNTY A BAD REP, WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU WANT TO PUT THE TOWNS OF GILES COUNTY DOWN IN SUCH A WAY THAT IT WOULD MAKE OUTSIDERS THINK TWICE OF MOVING THERE, GILES COUNTY IS NOT A BAD PLACE TO LIVE, IT IS THE PEOPLE SUCH AS YOURSELVES BAD MOUTHING OTHERS THAT MAKE IT LOOK BAD, ONE OF THESE DAYS YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN A LOT OF TROUBLE AND IN NEED OF HELP MAYBE CHOCKING AND ONE OF THESE FAMILY MEMBERS ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT WILL BE AROUND TO HELP YOU, THEY MAY CHOOSE TO LET YOU DIE, BUT IF I KNOW THIS FAMILY AS I DO, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, SAY OR HOW YOU TREAT THEM THEY WILL BE THERE TO HELP YOU, THAT IS MORE THAN I WOULD DO WHEN I HAVE SEEN ALL THE BAD YOU HAVE SAID OF THEM.
You must be joking. Like it was reported before the dad collects a check each month for being a drunk. Carla is a thief. Britt is a lazy SLUT. Why are u lying for them.
Amazing

Dumfries, VA

#316 Mar 31, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text> You must be joking. Like it was reported before the dad collects a check each month for being a drunk. Carla is a thief. Britt is a lazy SLUT. Why are u lying for them.
wow how do you know all this? Sounds like you don't care for them at all. Didn't Carla work at Walmart?? And Britt drives around all the time does she have a job?
Crazy

Aylett, VA

#317 Apr 2, 2013
Sounds like someone is jealous bahaha
Wow

Princeton, WV

#318 Apr 10, 2013
Mn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Jessica Riddle 6 hr facts 2
News Police admit case of mistaken identity in Peari... (Feb '12) 8 hr Just someone 11
celanese men (Oct '13) 12 hr Who 12
Vote for Hillary 16 (Feb '16) Sat Anonymous 24
Dollar general Aug 27 Yop 8
Dairy Queen in Midway/Richcreek (Jan '10) Aug 1 who cares2015 10
Sheena walker (Sep '14) Jul '16 Kelsie 19

Rich Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rich Creek Mortgages