Anybody out there.ANY REAL PEOPLE.

Anybody out there.ANY REAL PEOPLE.

Posted in the Rich Creek Forum

country family

San Angelo, TX

#1 Dec 16, 2011
Ok let me start by saying if you got something smart to post on here dont even bother because I wont be back to respond.thats why im leaving my email address.

Im disable dont drive..we been in a rough situation where we got til christmas to move..we have been blessed to find a place on such short notice.but as I said I dont drive because im disabled..im looking for someone with a truck who can move a frig ..sofa...washer,,dryer,,small chair and 2 beds..problem is I dont get paid til the 30th of this month..i can pay someone on the 30th..i need to get moved this weekend..im only moving 10 minutes down the rd from where I live now..if there is anybody out there who can.help me I will gladly pay you on the 30th of this month.please email me at [email protected]. ........thanks.
Boomer Sooner

Peterstown, WV

#2 Dec 19, 2011
Build a wagon and pull or push it.
duck duck goose

Demotte, IN

#3 Dec 27, 2011
Im sorry i just found your post... If u need any help please let me know and i will gladly do what i can for you and your family. I know if it were me and my family id like for someone to help us if we were in a rough spot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child abuse video please share so we can lock t... (Dec '14) 13 hr Concerned 36
What ya'll know bout Shana Bowers? (Dec '12) 18 hr Angela 81
willie neice (May '15) 18 hr Jazz 37
Told ya Victoria.. 23 hr Sigh 23
Hardee's Tue Common 33
Ace Medical (May '14) Tue why not 4
Rachael Taylor Tue Curious 2

Rich Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance