How will paying off a car loan affect my credit?

Posted in the Rich Creek Forum

elsinoreswofford 66ej

Fullerton, CA

#1 Nov 18, 2013
How will paying off a car loan affect my credit?After 18 months, I owe about $6k on a $15k car loan. I want to pay the entire thing off with one big payment, but am wondering how this will affect my credit. Should I pay most of it, say,$5k, in order to get a free extra months of positive reporting?
starocougne57tn

Fullerton, CA

#2 Nov 18, 2013
elsinoreswofford66ej wrote:
How will paying off a car loan affect my credit?After 18 months, I owe about $6k on a $15k car loan. I want to pay the entire thing off with one big payment, but am wondering how this will affect my credit. Should I pay most of it, say,$5k, in order to get a free extra months of positive reporting?.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4 Jan 26, 2014
I'm not sure about getting free extra months but this would help you earn good credit. When I had paid my loan earlier at Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union, my credit score was increased.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
little giant loafers (Nov '13) 8 hr they are dumb 10
RoseBud (Sep '10) 8 hr horsatch goonkoontz 9
Heather Meredith 11 hr ricky 1
rachel mullins 11 hr mike 1
Erica Clark 11 hr daddysbabygurl 2
Crystal pregnant by phillip meadows 12 hr badchick 1
Wolf creek Sun Crazies 4
More from around the web

Rich Creek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE