Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Mar 10, 2011

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 10, 2011
We are a family of 3 in need of a place too rent. Just me my wife and teenage daughter. We are in a bad situation where the place we live in is being flagged by the health department and and we will have very little time too move once they post the red flag on the place this week.

It is a shame they have no consideration for people or even give a time frame for us too move. But i guess thats what happens when you rent from a slum lord. He has been promising them too fix things and they caught up with him and seen nothing has been fixed. So now we are out rent money as well because we already paid him and he wont refund the money because we got to move on his behalf.

WERE LOOKING FOR HOUSE---MOBILE HOME --OR ANYTHING.. LOOKING IN NARROWS--RICH CREEK--PETERSTOWN AND SURROUNDING AREAS. NEED ATLEAT 2 BEDROOMS WILL TAKE 3 IF SOMEONE HAS ANYTHING FOR RENT.

if anyone knows of anything please email us the information or contact information and we will get back too you. EMAIL IS angeleyes95@suddenlink.net

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP IN ADVANCE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stay away from him 7 hr funny 2
Samantha gross??? 8 hr thetruth 4
Punk in white dodge dakota 8 hr Connie Lingus 11
Giles County (Jan '11) 9 hr Blacksburg Bob 9
Glenda booth (Dec '13) 9 hr kevin24 5
What ya'll know bout Shana Bowers? (Dec '12) 9 hr kevin24 33
Obama the muslim 11 hr teabagger 1
•••
•••
Rich Creek Dating