names of narcs in giles county
Sucks

Pembroke, VA

#42 Jan 20, 2011
I wish i knew more for the list because narcs are scum. and it does not surprise me that Tate is a narc. He was always a pansy ass in school.
lawman

Blacksburg, VA

#43 Jan 21, 2011
Sucks wrote:
I wish i knew more for the list because narcs are scum. and it does not surprise me that Tate is a narc. He was always a pansy ass in school.
People who use or sell dope are fools, and no benefit to society. They are weak minded, have low IQs, and a shame to their families.
hah

Amelia Court House, VA

#44 Jan 21, 2011
lawman wrote:
<quoted text>
People who use or sell dope are fools, and no benefit to society. They are weak minded, have low IQs, and a shame to their families.
AMEN!!!!!
my own 2 cents

Princeton, WV

#45 Jan 22, 2011
yep yep wrote:
thats the way it happened. both of em went to NRVRJ
If they were both working for the po po, why did they go to jail, jus wonderin?
yep yep

AOL

#46 Jan 23, 2011
beats me, its was a drug deal gone bad lol
my own 2 cents

Princeton, WV

#47 Jan 24, 2011
If they was working for the cops narc-in then the po po would be aware they was both narcs, if they really was.....so that just sounds like sum1 flingin $hit..........
yep yep

AOL

#48 Jan 24, 2011
did to me too, but thats how it happened. guess even the cops mess up from time to time.
Dink

Newport, VA

#49 Jan 24, 2011
yep yep wrote:
did to me too, but thats how it happened. guess even the cops mess up from time to time.
is eric tweets that dumb?
omg

Princeton, WV

#50 Jan 25, 2011
get a life people
ugh

Princeton, WV

#51 Jan 25, 2011
narcs
ummmm

United States

#52 Jan 25, 2011
jason atkins is one
thisiscrazy

Newport, VA

#53 Feb 5, 2011
i think this is crazy!!!
its good to know bc there has been some suspision around these people but hat if you were wrong n that would put these people in unnecessary danger but in the end i guess they would have to be around the shit to even be considered a narc...
why dont people just pull their time?
i mean they are addicts of the harder drugs n they just want to be out to do more drugs....its the police system that really does not care about the drug eppidemic in this area bc they are willing to let that life go on and use so that they can fry a bigger fish.....the sytem is so corrupt
CAllinsnitchesou t

Upper Marlboro, MD

#54 Mar 17, 2011
Krista Hale is a proven snitch!! she has busted alot of ppl in giles county.Oh and steve wheeling to.N SNITCHES R CRIMNALS TOO THATS Y THEY Narc ppl out.U lame mofos.If ur.guna do.crime pay the time dnt snitch on othrs that do.the same ish u do.n got in.trouble for.
W_T_B

Lewisburg, WV

#55 Jan 2, 2013
380Colt wrote:
Only lowlifes sell and use dope. Narcs should get a medal.
They should get metal & plenty of it
wow

Roanoke, VA

#56 Jan 2, 2013
Terri Lee Thompson is a Narc... she busted Diana Harry. I think they all need to go to jail.
whodis

United States

#57 Jan 2, 2013
I am a narc and am paid well
tigertale

Dublin, VA

#58 Jan 22, 2013
I know for a fact that sandra stanley is a narc and shes took down so many people she called her friends hell she even took down some of her own family beware dont trust sandra stanley pss does anyone know a girl named nichole anderson
tigertale

Dublin, VA

#59 Jan 22, 2013
talking about nacs theres a new nac in town does anyone know gregory hamblin??? hes the new narc everybody give him a big hand
love em

Newport, VA

#61 Jan 22, 2013
WONDERING wrote:
we need to get names on here of people that we know that is narc i know a few
amos stanley
sandy stanley
logan tate
brain dean
donny petergas i think thats how u spell his name he and a pit named deisel
jason hare (looney tune)
Narcs are heroes
love em

Newport, VA

#62 Jan 22, 2013
tigertale wrote:
I know for a fact that sandra stanley is a narc and shes took down so many people she called her friends hell she even took down some of her own family beware dont trust sandra stanley pss does anyone know a girl named nichole anderson
Narcs are heroes, they help get lowlifes off the street

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marissa Stewart? (Nov '10) 5 hr Risssss 32
Kristen martin 5 hr Sslly 4
Dale Christensen 8 hr TruthBeKnown 2
gay kids Thu Disgusted 39
who's the biggest gossip Thu Aunt Bee 9
Wright's Auto (May '15) Thu see2believe 4
show pony Thu see2believe 4

Rich Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance