names of narcs in giles county

names of narcs in giles county

Posted in the Rich Creek Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
WONDERING

Princeton, WV

#1 Oct 14, 2010
we need to get names on here of people that we know that is narc i know a few

amos stanley
sandy stanley
logan tate
brain dean
donny petergas i think thats how u spell his name he and a pit named deisel
jason hare (looney tune)
mlh

Lewisburg, WV

#2 Oct 15, 2010
and they are all proven NARCS... worthless people who don't take responsibility for their own actions. Big LOSERS who make life harder on others because they think everyone owes them because they are junkies and drug dealers too good to serve their own time...
cloudy

Glen Lyn, VA

#3 Oct 15, 2010
u know who hates narcs.....other criminals!
good 1

Lewisburg, WV

#4 Oct 16, 2010
cloudy wrote:
u know who hates narcs.....other criminals!
You said it perfectly! If people weren't breaking the law then they wouldn't have to worry about who's a narc.
come on now

Waterloo, Canada

#5 Oct 16, 2010
WONDERING wrote:
we need to get names on here of people that we know that is narc i know a few
amos stanley
sandy stanley
logan tate
brain dean
donny petergas i think thats how u spell his name he and a pit named deisel
jason hare (looney tune)
I'm not sayin I agee with what these people do or don't do..but I know putting peoples names on the internet like this can get people killed.
Curious

Pembroke, VA

#6 Oct 17, 2010
If you aren't doing things that are ILLEGAL then why are you worrying about who is a narc........
come on now

Waterloo, Canada

#7 Oct 17, 2010
Curious wrote:
If you aren't doing things that are ILLEGAL then why are you worrying about who is a narc........
first off you don't know me sooo you can't judge me..the cops are coming down on people who put names like this on the internet. These narcs have families. Did you ever think about that?? You can get them killed..
Harry

Newport, VA

#8 Oct 17, 2010
come on now wrote:
<quoted text>first off you don't know me sooo you can't judge me..the cops are coming down on people who put names like this on the internet. These narcs have families. Did you ever think about that?? You can get them killed..
why would the cops come down on these people. these people are working for them, they do get paid good money and don't do it for nothing. they have gotten in trouble for something and doing their civic duty to help the police to get a less sentencing. nothioing wrong with that but they did put themselves in a position for this.
come on now

Warwick, RI

#9 Oct 17, 2010
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
why would the cops come down on these people. these people are working for them, they do get paid good money and don't do it for nothing. they have gotten in trouble for something and doing their civic duty to help the police to get a less sentencing. nothioing wrong with that but they did put themselves in a position for this.
I didn't say they are coming down on the narcs, I said they where coming down on the ppl putting names on the internet like this. I agree that the people who narc put themselves in that position but the families of the ppl who narc don't put themselves in that position. Do you know how many family members of those who tell get killed..that's all I was saying..and it stuff like this that causes it
DaddyzGirl

Peterstown, WV

#10 Oct 18, 2010
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
why would the cops come down on these people. these people are working for them, they do get paid good money and don't do it for nothing. they have gotten in trouble for something and doing their civic duty to help the police to get a less sentencing. nothioing wrong with that but they did put themselves in a position for this.
CIVIC DUTY????? omg are you serious?... get real! they rat to get their sorry, trashy asses outta trouble, it has nothing to do with civic duty!!
tattle tale

AOL

#11 Oct 19, 2010
Revealing the names of narcs can get them killed. Can get them seriously beat down when the law stops protecting them. They put themselves in this position. So if they choose to narc, its on them. Dont do anything wrong and you wont get into trouble. Myself, I hate a damn narc. They got in trouble, so their sorry ass's should be big enough to pay for their damn crimes. Our tax money shouldnt pay for them to live a good life while they continue to get into trouble, and use drugs. A narc is nothing but a sorry ass low life who gets to legally do their stuff cause they acted like the coward, and told the police on somebody. Go suck your thumbs you tattle tales
380Colt

Blacksburg, VA

#12 Oct 25, 2010
Only lowlifes sell and use dope. Narcs should get a medal.
Bonnie

United States

#13 Oct 25, 2010
Kayla patteson lmao.
just me

Waterloo, Canada

#14 Oct 25, 2010
"Narcs" aren't paid, so your precious tax dollars don't support them in any way. Get your facts straight.
Bob

Pembroke, VA

#15 Oct 25, 2010
just me wrote:
"Narcs" aren't paid, so your precious tax dollars don't support them in any way. Get your facts straight.
The hell they're not... They make more money for 30 minutes than you ever will.. But I don't agree posting their names here because someone is gonna get hurt. Giles County is notorious for their gossip and talking about people.. Narcs welcome to the folks of Giles as they post your ass all over topix, and you are free game....
NNNNNNNNNNNN

Newport, VA

#16 Oct 27, 2010
Drugs are for the weak with no self-esteem. No druggie ever amounted to anything.
Amos stanley

United States

#17 Oct 30, 2010
hey i dont know who i was suppost to have narced on i have never been in trouble but hey my name was firston the list so thats a plus never been first before
DaddyzGirl

Peterstown, WV

#18 Oct 31, 2010
DaddyzGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
CIVIC DUTY????? omg are you serious?... get real! they rat to get their sorry, trashy asses outta trouble, it has nothing to do with civic duty!!
my comment wasnt toward anyone on that list
MammazBitch

United States

#19 Nov 4, 2010
[QUOTE ]who="DaddyzGirl"] <quoted text>
CIVIC DUTY????? omg are you serious?... get real! they rat to get their sorry, trashy asses outta trouble, it has nothing to do with civic duty!![/QUOTE ] No, its all for the MONEY' right ? I mean thats what you did it for?
trevor

Newport, VA

#20 Nov 5, 2010
let's come to a conclusion about narcs. narcs are liars, criminals, opportunistic and drug users thenselves. now they are someones child, brother, sister, father, mother and husband or wife. they came into this world with the same opportunity as everybody else, but for reasons we don't control they turn to drugs. they will beg, borrow and steal to get a fix. they will rob, break into homes, businesse's or even sell themselves to sex acts. narcs are hard-up individuals who need money for a fix. when they perform their dirty deeds to cop you out and get paid for it, guess what? they are usually ripping the cops off too. the cops put up with a lot of bull shit dealing with these narcs, because the narcs are are after fast cash. do the cops know they are still using drugs? yes, they know but all they want is to get you the small time person selling a pill or two. i know people hate narcs but it's not personal, it's survival to them and the only way to get some cash, and they do get paid well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white trash house next to car wash across from ... 1 hr sickofworthlesspe... 1
Keeping It In The Family I Reckon??? 3 hr stfu 16
What happened to steven spouse 5 hr Friend 1
crime times (May '11) 23 hr lilman 104
Places that hire felons around here? (Oct '13) Sun Hello 18
Rob holston (Mar '17) Oct 20 Just me 3
kevin red head man from rocky gap Oct 20 County 2

Rich Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rich Creek Mortgages