Eric Cumbee and Cheyenne Sevy

Eric Cumbee and Cheyenne Sevy

Posted in the Rich Creek Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
friendly me

Oakvale, WV

#1 Dec 22, 2010
what do you think about this, Eric left his wife and kid for a 18 year old little girl.. haha. If I was erics wife I would get him for everything I could in court seeing how he dont even attempt to pay child support or anything.. guess what big boy when you do go to court the judge will make your sorry azz pay it. so you better get used to it now.. they aint gonna care that you aint got a job. they gonna tell you tyo get one.. you made your bed now sleep in it..
haha

Salem, VA

#2 Dec 23, 2010
vicky we know its you so shutup and stop cryn bc he aint with u any more
eric

United States

#3 Jan 13, 2011
I have always been a cheat. Gotta get it when I can. And I won't take care of none my kids
jimmycrackcorn

United States

#4 Jan 13, 2011
Yeah at what I know from 1st hand he don't work anywhere ever he is afraid to break a sweat, sad he can even. Hold a job at the family business. But then again he is kin to the wiley bunch
omg then y have kids

Lubbock, TX

#5 Jan 28, 2011
eric wrote:
I have always been a cheat. Gotta get it when I can. And I won't take care of none my kids
i no you eric personally i cant believe you post this about ur self but then again yea i can but any way your rite you dont take none of your kids not even your oldest daughter i guess you done forgot bout her but thats ok shes geting older when one day she askes you y did you forget bout me what are going to tell her? yea you and whoever her mom was i forgot her name but yall made mistakes but i no her mom grew up but u do to. but the kids are the ones who pays for it when mommy and daddy cant b together both of your kids are paying for this ur girlfriends aint always going to be around but ur kids always will be
grow up

Lubbock, TX

#6 Jan 28, 2011
haha wrote:
vicky we know its you so shutup and stop cryn bc he aint with u any more
you no pple yall just need to leave vicky alone it really hurts when your husband leaves you and ur kids for someone else ive been there i no what shes going thru so until you travel in shoes like that just keep ur mouth shut
Vickie can do better

Glen Lyn, VA

#7 Jan 28, 2011
Vickie wouldn't write anything about Eric, she is too mature for that nonesense. Actually I would say his children are more mature than he is. I wonder if his 18 year old girlfriend watches cartoons with him.
He's always been a BIG Fan of WOODY WOODPECKER. lol
I BET HE STILL SUCKS HIS THUMB TOO!
I know he use to a few years back.
Let him go Vickie....and thank god for this blessing.
train wreck

United States

#8 Jan 29, 2011
Never liked that retard he is dumb and shows that he is stupid cause he is a cumbee Wiley
Natasha

Princeton, WV

#9 Jan 30, 2011
You guys are so stupid, why dont you guys just stay out of other peoples relationships and problems. So what if him and Vickie broke up thats there problem noone else and i hate to tell you guys but eric does what he can for his child i have seen it with my own eyes.So you guys need to lay off and worry about your own problems and not theres. Eric is not a retard just cuz he is part of the Wiley family...it just goes to show you guys have nothing better to do then bash people on topix...why dont you just grow the hell up and leave them alone.
Vickie can do better

Glen Lyn, VA

#10 Feb 1, 2011
Natasha wrote:
You guys are so stupid, why dont you guys just stay out of other peoples relationships and problems. So what if him and Vickie broke up thats there problem noone else and i hate to tell you guys but eric does what he can for his child i have seen it with my own eyes.So you guys need to lay off and worry about your own problems and not theres. Eric is not a retard just cuz he is part of the Wiley family...it just goes to show you guys have nothing better to do then bash people on topix...why dont you just grow the hell up and leave them alone.
Well young lady let me tell you this. Eric has another daugther that lives with her grandmother on the Eastern end of the county. She has been with them since she was an infant and she is now 11 years old. He has never worked long enough to pay child support and when it was paid it was paid my Vicky. I am offended by the comment that he is a retard because he isn't. Eric is just plain inmature and lazy because he has gotton away with it for 30 years. His parents have tried to make him be responsible and grow up but he just chooses not to because he uses his childish charms to flatter girls. Until he is made to be responisble he will contiue to charm young girls and keep having children. Frankly I think he needs to grow up and take care of the 2 girls that he has before he father's another child. I would assume he left Vicky for 2 reasons,#1 because he hasn't worked to support his responsabilties and #2 has had too much time on his hands because he wouldn't work so he has found another female to play with and bare more offspring.
I assume everyone out there are getting fed up with taking care of Eric's PLAY GROUND. Get a job boy! If you don't I hope that you go to jail for child support. And if you do...the inmates won't let you watch cartoon then....but you can be sure....THEY"LL PLAY HOUSE WITH YA!
Vickie can do better

Glen Lyn, VA

#11 Feb 1, 2011
And before you use the word stupid....look it up.
well

Blacksburg, VA

#12 Feb 1, 2011
So being young is stupid? I think not...but as you say there will always be someone on the playground...just waiting to be the next fool that thinks they can "change" him...tsk tsk!
cheyenne herself

Glen Lyn, VA

#13 Feb 1, 2011
you all just need to stay out of other peoples bussines! u dont know what the hell is going on and stay out of it. eric and vicky are not together any more so just stay the hell out of it and about his oldest girl the gardians wount let him see her!!! and he has ot forgot about her. and he loves both his girls. just stop everything and own up anstop hidding behind a screan name!!!!
Vickie can do better

Glen Lyn, VA

#14 Feb 1, 2011
Ahhhhhh...so he has forgotton about his first child. Did you hear what you said ? So how long willit be before he forgets about you?
just some info

Natural Bridge, VA

#15 Feb 4, 2011
Eric is not half Wiley and not all Wileys are like the ones you are refuring to so please dont make it sound like they are if you know them well enough you should be man or woman enough to print there names
hmmm

Waynesboro, VA

#16 Apr 16, 2011
i wonder if thr still together 2day? i wonder has seen his oldest daughter yet? jus wondering?
wondering

Waynesboro, VA

#17 Apr 30, 2011
Vickie can do better wrote:
<quoted text>
Well young lady let me tell you this. Eric has another daugther that lives with her grandmother on the Eastern end of the county. She has been with them since she was an infant and she is now 11 years old. He has never worked long enough to pay child support and when it was paid it was paid my Vicky. I am offended by the comment that he is a retard because he isn't. Eric is just plain inmature and lazy because he has gotton away with it for 30 years. His parents have tried to make him be responsible and grow up but he just chooses not to because he uses his childish charms to flatter girls. Until he is made to be responisble he will contiue to charm young girls and keep having children. Frankly I think he needs to grow up and take care of the 2 girls that he has before he father's another child. I would assume he left Vicky for 2 reasons,#1 because he hasn't worked to support his responsabilties and #2 has had too much time on his hands because he wouldn't work so he has found another female to play with and bare more offspring.
I assume everyone out there are getting fed up with taking care of Eric's PLAY GROUND. Get a job boy! If you don't I hope that you go to jail for child support. And if you do...the inmates won't let you watch cartoon then....but you can be sure....THEY"LL PLAY HOUSE WITH YA!
i wonder whtevr became of erics 1st wife i heard she married with 2 mre kids of her own n raising her step child as her own.....isnt erica 1st daughter belong 2 april and eric
Hummm

Glen Lyn, VA

#18 May 1, 2011
Not married and her mom has the little girl by Eric, and she has another girl by her boyfriend(Jammie Epperley) They are a year apart.....11 and 12 I think.
wondering

Waynesboro, VA

#19 May 2, 2011
Hummm wrote:
Not married and her mom has the little girl by Eric, and she has another girl by her boyfriend(Jammie Epperley) They are a year apart.....11 and 12 I think.
yea they are married and his name is jamie epling they got married in 2005 and they got a little girl and little boy together
april herself

Waynesboro, VA

#20 May 2, 2011
yes iam married to jamie epling and we got a daughter and son together

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shena Rainwater 2 hr JustaGuy 1
Lying back stabbing pig 10 hr makes no since 2
At it still 14 hr Never changes 3
Grant Widrig 15 hr Stopfuckingpeople... 1
Josh Butler ? Stupid as they say he is? 15 hr SeeitallatGrants 3
Watch out for STD's 20 hr Pissed1111 1
Brittney Tyler Fri who cares2015 9

Rich Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rich Creek Mortgages