New Rich Creek police officer to take...

New Rich Creek police officer to take over as chief

There are 25 comments on the WSLS-TV Roanoke story from Sep 30, 2009, titled New Rich Creek police officer to take over as chief. In it, WSLS-TV Roanoke reports that:

The town of Rich Creek hires a new police officer who will eventually transition into the town's newest police chief.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSLS-TV Roanoke.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tinat

Lubbock, TX

#21 Apr 21, 2010
Why, yes I do actually, or I wouldn't have made it. What I do and don't know shouln't be of any concern to you. You seem a little upset, let me help you with that. Let me see, are you an officer, do you know everyone involved, Do you work on a schedule, etc. Now how does that make you feel, better I hope. Need anymore info will be glad to help you out.
Mad as hell

Manteca, CA

#23 Oct 11, 2011
I keep getting a run around on trying to find out why my brother was banned from this town when he had a living will that was current as of 10-6-11. I guess if you want heads to spin, you take it to the top. By the time I'm done,there are going to be alot more unemployed people especially in the probation department. For those of you involved that made my brother's life a living hell, be prepared to meet your worst nightmare. Judgment day is coming.
ummm

United States

#24 Oct 11, 2011
What? Who is your brother, and how was he banned from a town?? A person can't be banned from an entire town, that's nutty
taxpayer

United States

#25 Oct 11, 2011
Mad as hell wrote:
I keep getting a run around on trying to find out why my brother was banned from this town when he had a living will that was current as of 10-6-11. I guess if you want heads to spin, you take it to the top. By the time I'm done,there are going to be alot more unemployed people especially in the probation department. For those of you involved that made my brother's life a living hell, be prepared to meet your worst nightmare. Judgment day is coming.
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY THEN SAY IT

Since: Aug 14

Bluefield, WV

#26 Aug 25, 2015
Roger Jones needs to be sent to China to assist with the overflow of crap there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
aloria proffitt (Feb '11) 15 hr Aloria 13
Who? 15 hr Done 17
Clover dew 17 hr Curious 15
mykl olsen (Apr '12) 22 hr Omg 23
Kyle Myers 23 hr Bigdaddy1232 1
Does Anyone Know Dean Robertson (Aug '10) Sun Pokey 14
Pearisburg mission (Jun '16) Sat Susie 7

Rich Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance