info

United States

#1 Oct 8, 2010
Is there any actual locations

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 8, 2010
Grahams Forge Manor in Graham Forge Virginia. They do tours of the facility Mon-Fri and during Halloween they do nightly tours. You can find alot of info on the web about the place it's very disturbing some of the background about the history of the plantation. There is only local urban legends around this area. But I am the owner of a local ghost hunting team and if you would ever want to go on some hunts with us you can find more info on our facebook page. Southwestern Virginia Paranormal Investigator's. SVPI for short! Hope to hear from ya.
WOW

Princeton, WV

#3 Oct 9, 2010
info wrote:
Is there any actual locations
Shawnee Lake!!! They do tours.
donald lefler

Knoxville, TN

#4 Mar 24, 2011
Dickens Cider wrote:
Grahams Forge Manor in Graham Forge Virginia. They do tours of the facility Mon-Fri and during Halloween they do nightly tours. You can find alot of info on the web about the place it's very disturbing some of the background about the history of the plantation. There is only local urban legends around this area. But I am the owner of a local ghost hunting team and if you would ever want to go on some hunts with us you can find more info on our facebook page. Southwestern Virginia Paranormal Investigator's. SVPI for short! Hope to hear from ya.
where are u station at in southwest va u can look me up on fb donald lefler

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wolf creek 12 hr Crazies 4
Jason Hare (Jul '10) 12 hr Not good 54
Kevin (Aug '13) 17 hr WTF 77
Pembroke mayor Sun wondering 1
mykl olsen (Apr '12) Sun ashley44 21
County deputys Sun sheriff Andy 25
Re-elect Millions sherriff Sat citizen 3
More from around the web

Rich Creek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE