brittany montgmery
haha

United States

#1 Feb 16, 2013
She is a cop callin wh*re.. she claims to love her baby daddy but she hits him infront of their lil girl and calls the law and says he hit her.. ive known him for 5 years and he has never hit any women.. I wouldnt mess with her cause she will call the cops on u..
lmao

United States

#2 Feb 18, 2013
let me guess u r suzanne williams. home wrecking wh***
Lindsey S

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Feb 18, 2013
* i love her. Shes great. :) sh*t talking on topix wont change that
angela shrader

Louisa, VA

#5 Feb 18, 2013
I am brittanys sister nd i was hear when it went down. he had her phone which she pays for nd works everyday for. while he had his own phone that SHE just bought for him! she didnt put a finger on him. he threw her through the wall which is busted all the way through and had her choking her nd wouldnt let go.so I HIT HIM. he let her go nd come at me. i have a black eye nd my head was busted open. and yes rylie saw her dad do this. yes the cops were called nd yes he is in jail. THT is assault... so next time you run your mouth use your name and get your story straight. anyone would be lucky to have my sister nd she deserves someone that doesnt put their hands on her.
Brittany montgomery

United States

#6 Feb 18, 2013
First of all I love how "haha" thinks she knows me and mine an travis' relationship when she really doesn't kno shit. People have had their nose's up our asses since we first got together! Kinda flattering, lol. Second of all if you REALLY kno me then you kno I don't get cops involved unless its really bad. I'm not goina put our relationship out here for everyone to see because its really nobodys business but ours. The fact of the matter is that it went to far, and its over. We're both great parents kno matter wht anyone thinks and we're goina raise rylie the best we can, but seperately. Now, my advice to you is to GROW the HELL up! Xoxoxo buh-bye!:)
Mariella

Derwood, MD

#7 Feb 18, 2013
I am also Brittany's sister. And yes, she deserves much better than a man that does that kind of stuff. I do agree that he is a good father and Brittany is an excellent mother! But putting his hands on my sister was the wrong thing to do. And in front of his daughter is down right sorry! To the person putting my sisters life on blast, you are pathetic! Grow the fuck up and get your own life!
Mariella

Rockville, MD

#8 Feb 18, 2013
haha wrote:
She is a cop callin wh*re.. she claims to love her baby daddy but she hits him infront of their lil girl and calls the law and says he hit her.. ive known him for 5 years and he has never hit any women.. I wouldnt mess with her cause she will call the cops on u..
Your life must be pretty damn pathetic. But you are right about one thing. When you said" I wouldn't mess with her"! She is a Montgomery and we stick together and take care of the ones we love! So you need to grow up and learn how to spell!

“Whatever floats your boat”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#10 Feb 19, 2013
...To all those who are bashing others,{Let he/she who is without sin cast the first stone}....How is the air up there on the moral plat form you have been living on. We all make choices that may not be great at the time.....we all have skeltons hiding in our closet, hope yours don't come out when you least expect them to. You all need to be very careful what you say about others, as it could cause you to be the next victum of the, "I am so bored I think I will try to destroy a persons life today"...you know the movement.... the one that seems to be accepted as standard on this site...GROW UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!
haha

United States

#11 Feb 20, 2013
First all.. idk who suzzanna williams is... funny is this came from somebody he knows... bet u didnt know he went to the hospital that nite u sent him to jail... he bout died in there.. and u said I need to learn how to spell by the way it looks I spelled everything right...
Brittany montgomery

United States

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahaha. F**kin loser. I ain't wastein my time with youuu.
Lmao

Vinton, VA

#13 Feb 20, 2013
Haha that fool didn't go 2 tha damn hospital y'all must b tripping lmfao. He took his kid n ran from tha police den went across that mountain so get ya shit right b4 u start talkn bs.
haha

United States

#14 Feb 20, 2013
U think im lyin this came from his freakin family... they kept him in the hospital from monday to friday.. and I know this for a fact... so kisss my a$$... well she shouldnt have hit him amd pulled his shirt...
angela shrader

Fairfax, VA

#15 Feb 20, 2013
haha your a trip. the fight didnt happen til tuesday!!! once again brittany didnt hit him! i did. quit doing drugs!!! yo you cant even lie right. your life must be pretty pathetic that you have to blast someone you know nothing about on a site like this. havent you learned by now gossip around here is as worthless as.... well you.
haha

United States

#16 Feb 20, 2013
Omg I messed up and put monday why dont u put me in jail... the way I see it if ur women enough to put ur hands on a man and hit him then she should take an ass whoppin like a man
angela shrader

Fairfax, VA

#17 Feb 21, 2013
get the f*** outta here really? if you got anything else to say come say it to my face. there are only three people that know what happened. nd im one of em. you cant even blast using your name. so shut the f*** up. deuces b****.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy buracker Thu Sue 2
Dana young Wed Big Jj 46
Laken B Feb 14 Knows 5
Crying over dead husband? Feb 14 Balls 12
James broyles Feb 13 Leroy Lathum 2
Amber Lang Feb 13 Percy Washington 4
Britney kinder (Jul '17) Feb 13 Percy Washington 9

Rich Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance