Joey " diesel" Hetchford

Posted in the Rich Creek Forum

JUST WONDERING

Peterstown, WV

#1 Oct 6, 2012
Can anyone tell me about him? What kinda person he is? etc...
run

United States

#2 Oct 6, 2012
Druggie, liar, loser and you should run like hell. Last name is letchford aka narc too
just wondering

Peterstown, WV

#3 Oct 6, 2012
are u 100% sure of these statments?
run

United States

#4 Oct 6, 2012
200% I would bet my house I own on it, don't believe me look him up he got busted for selling pills
yep

El Monte, CA

#5 Oct 11, 2012
He also has 2 kids he doesn't take care of. He's bad into drugs and is only water the p**sy. Any bad thing you hear about him is more than likely true.
Yummy

Rich Creek, VA

#6 Oct 13, 2012
I heard he likes bananas. Hey Kesha Akers, how ya doin?
ugh

Alderson, WV

#7 Jan 9, 2013
Anyone who runs their mouth about someone else obviously doesnt have a life!!! I'm tired of seeing kesha akers name on there. She is my sister and I want whoever is running their mouth about it to shut the f!!! up!!! Leave her alone. Im tired of people dowing her. So heres what I have to say GO GET A F!*$#*& LIFE!!!
Plain view

Alexandria, VA

#8 Jan 11, 2013
Joey seems like a good guy
knows

United States

#9 Jan 11, 2013
Well he definitely is a low life pos who doesn't give a dam* about his son doesn't help out with anything always saying he has a job and never does he is a thief who lies out his f***ing a** doesn't know how to tell the truth and is the nastiest pos mother f***er on this planet so u better run fast if u think he is a good Guy.bc he will manipulate you bc he is good at bullshitting people
lalala

El Monte, CA

#10 Jan 11, 2013
AGREED!!
knows wrote:
Well he definitely is a low life pos who doesn't give a dam* about his son doesn't help out with anything always saying he has a job and never does he is a thief who lies out his f***ing a** doesn't know how to tell the truth and is the nastiest pos mother f***er on this planet so u better run fast if u think he is a good Guy.bc he will manipulate you bc he is good at bullshitting people
Good guy

East Granby, CT

#11 Feb 5, 2013
See him out here and there he is always sociable.
Sicko

Ashland, VA

#12 Feb 11, 2013
Heard he's seeing a Joanna Kidd jami is way prettier than that HAG is any day. He sure has poor taste to drop jami for Joanna. Yuck Joanna can't even live up to being a shift manager at McDonald's.
yuck

Peterstown, WV

#13 Feb 12, 2013
Diesel,who the hell calls him that ,more like a peddle car,,piece of crap from Bedford trouble make,and totally not decent,,just more trash in Giles co
Joey

United States

#14 Feb 12, 2013
Y'all need to quit talking smack about me. I can find out who each and everyone of you are.
haha

United States

#15 Feb 15, 2013
Find out then lol....bc u just keep lying to everyone and they eventually see after they see past your pos lying bullshitting ways
oops

Sumerduck, VA

#16 Feb 21, 2013
He is very nasty I cant beleive that girl jami even gave him the time of day let alone a beautiful child who he has no interest in. i hate that for her but she is way better off without him.. he is always lying about sumthing and that nasy joanna geez what a downgrade i mean she has this nasty face and body ruff ruff maybe she cant get him another job at micky d's so he can help support her when he knocks her up yea she seems to have to different baby daddys and hangs out with a bunch of junkie before long she will be using if she aint already...
Walking by

Alexandria, VA

#17 Mar 17, 2013
Hear he is volunteering at the mission quite the talker likes to make his presence known.
Fruity charms

Alexandria, VA

#18 Mar 17, 2013
Is he still seeing Joanna Kidd? He is quite the ladies man flirty type.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Giles vs Glenvar again 22 hr nrvfootball 12
Kevin (Aug '13) Wed wtf 66
Giles single wing Wed giles wingle sing 9
KFC coming to Pburg Wed Gut 16
Brooke McNeer Tue Brooke 34
Will Va Tech get a bowl game? Tue UVA 24
Ashlee Griggs, white trash Nov 24 crazy_girl2000 3
Rich Creek Dating
Find my Match

Rich Creek People Search