First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nhs07

San Angelo, TX

#1 Feb 1, 2011
what she doin now? hadn't seen or heard from her a min.
info

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Feb 1, 2011
Hear she's doing great now days. Wonderful auntie to her precious niece. More than can be said about the baby's mommy, Erika's sister..
well

Blacksburg, VA

#3 Feb 1, 2011
so...LETS TALK TRASH ABOUT ERIKAS SISTER NOW...YEHAW!!
WhyNot

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Feb 3, 2011
Well let's do. You know I use to think alot of Cortney. But lately all that has changed. Any mother to choose parting and drugs over her child doesnt deserve for people to respect them.. simple trashy slut she is
pitiful

San Angelo, TX

#5 Feb 3, 2011
I heard they are both a couple of druggies. Go figure...two attractive girls going to waste on dope.
BIG

Oakvale, WV

#6 Feb 3, 2011
i know um both and day r both good people so quit talkin shi* b4 i find out who ya r i got ya back sisy bear
Long lost friend

Glen Lyn, VA

#7 Feb 4, 2011
I know both of these yong ladies since they moved here and I care for them alot.They have had a very hard life. Their mother died when they were young and their father hasn't been in their life. They tried hard to fit in when they came to Giles county. They have just gotton with the wrong crowd and you know everyone wants to fit in. I hope these girls will mature and think of their past and revise their future. I love you girls.......your friend that took you to the Indian Village
Erika

Lewisburg, WV

#8 Mar 11, 2011
Ok first of all. yes we have made some bad choices, may quite more than other maybe not, but thats how you learn is from your mistakes and bad choices youve made. and second of all i really didnt ask anyones opinion on my life and really its none of anyones buisness. My life is my life and my sisters is hers. i dont sit around and talk about you all like your a low life good for nothing, so dont do it to me. You dont know me! so please keep your comments to yourself nobody cares.. And for "long lost friend" thank you very much, you just made my day. and yes im doing GREAT actually, helping cort out with rhiannon, she is my world lol and i love you too!!
Erika

Lewisburg, WV

#9 Mar 11, 2011
pitiful wrote:
I heard they are both a couple of druggies. Go figure...two attractive girls going to waste on dope.
and for you, drugs are NO LONGER apart of my life, since you seem to think its your buisness. My life is not going to waste, i have a wonderful neice to look forward to growing up, I Have a WONDERFUL family that would give the world for me just have way too much to live for to let something like that take over my life! so theres your answer on your comment since you think you know me. thanks :)
proud

Newport, VA

#10 Mar 12, 2011
way to go Erika
good

United States

#11 Mar 14, 2011
Now if you get your sister to come around to your way of thinking.. she has totally went to Shit dating thay hideous red head Evan... A known drug addict himself..
LMAO

Princeton, WV

#12 Mar 15, 2011
Erika wrote:
<quoted text>
and for you, drugs are NO LONGER apart of my life, since you seem to think its your buisness. My life is not going to waste, i have a wonderful neice to look forward to growing up, I Have a WONDERFUL family that would give the world for me just have way too much to live for to let something like that take over my life! so theres your answer on your comment since you think you know me. thanks :)
lmao...LMAO LMAO LOMA.... THATS ALL IM GOI TO SAY
kim

United States

#13 Mar 15, 2011
I know her and she did drugs, shoot I done them with her, courts ok and britt has no teeth from all the drugs we did, man them was tha dayz, miss ya staying and helping out
proud

Newport, VA

#14 Mar 15, 2011
WHO is Britt.
what

United States

#15 Mar 15, 2011
If u don't know then none of ur business she know who "britt" is
randy

Mount Hope, WV

#16 Mar 20, 2011
kim wrote:
I know her and she did drugs, shoot I done them with her, courts ok and britt has no teeth from all the drugs we did, man them was tha dayz, miss ya staying and helping out
i know u to
hmm

Stuarts Draft, VA

#17 Mar 21, 2011
giles is full of hoes and druggies, i wouldn't date anyone from there guy or girl everyone in giles has sum kind of std
heyy

Lewisburg, WV

#18 Mar 30, 2011
yall aint got no reason to hate on ericka... except maybe jealousy
buzzards

United States

#19 Mar 31, 2011
Pill pusher needle user nasty drug user
Former Best Friend

Rich Creek, VA

#20 Apr 4, 2011
Erika was always a sweet girl. To see all this on here about her is awful. I bet very few really knew her. Those kids have had a hard life. Me and her used to be really close. I've done things for her I've never done for anyone in my life, and the favor was always returned. No matter how bad she messed up her life, or her sister, it's none of anyone's business but theirs. I miss you girl. Don't try to tell them how to live their lives, and focus on your own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pembroke Drug Problem 1 hr White or black 5
Creekside classics 3 hr Why 2
Dana Thompson 8 hr Trina 35
Crushed pills in coffee Wed Panopticon 2
Sarah carbaugh Wed Wondering 1
Girl tht lives at Gateway nikki Aug 22 anonymous 5
Dairy Queen in Midway/Richcreek (Jan '10) Aug 1 who cares2015 10

Rich Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance