Comments
21 - 36 of 36 Comments Last updated Jul 11, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Onsee

Princeton, WV

#22 Jan 3, 2012
Randi, quit starting this crap. Everybody knows its you.
HELLO PEOPLE

Roanoke, VA

#23 Jan 4, 2012
david shrader has been married before and they had baby girl and now she has three kids that david has nothing to do with
NARROWS PEOPLE

Roanoke, VA

#24 Jan 4, 2012
dont start shit you no nothing about
randi

United States

#25 Jan 6, 2012
As i was just informed about all the insanity on this website ive not responded until now and who ever thinks they knw me apparently doesnt! Or you would know your "shit" as you call!
a friend

Rich Creek, VA

#26 Jan 6, 2012
These people that think they know Randi does not:-) she is a good person and has always been there for me she is not out to start shit- she is more of an adult than most stay off her back:-) for maybe I know the facts posted on here about aka pat Mann n miss I are true juz sit bk n watch n got ur facts str8!!!!!!
IMAMf

Princeton, WV

#27 Jan 7, 2012
Stop typing like a little 2 year old and start typing actual words.
f-up

United States

#28 Jan 13, 2012
Randi sold her daughter in Fl. For drugs
Canb

Princeton, WV

#29 Jan 26, 2012
I know both and everyword is true and can u believe that family lets Pat watch their kid?
manager at lowes

United States

#30 Feb 2, 2012
I can tell you missie did not get fired she just quit. She was one of the best employees I ever had hope she is doing good. She deserves it
a true friend

United States

#31 Feb 2, 2012
I can't believe the stuff I ran across on here. I have known missie for over 20 years and she is the type of person that worries about everyone and tries to help anyone. She didn't get fired from any job. She has been through too much she lost her Mom and her Husband and she doesn't deserve this stuff. Your right what goes around comes around and the 2 people that are getting together to write these awful lies, that is coming from one person, believe me it will come back to you. I just pray she doesn't see this stuff and get hurt even more. What kind of a person are YOU - I'm sure I know already.
a family relative

United States

#32 Feb 7, 2012
Someone has had one baby and sold it and another family member has had that little girl every since for several yrs and someone "randi" had a second child she couldn't keep he was taken away because of her drug use now she has had a third wonder if she will sell him for drugs
concerned

Rich Creek, VA

#33 Feb 13, 2012
a true friend wrote:
I can't believe the stuff I ran across on here. I have known missie for over 20 years and she is the type of person that worries about everyone and tries to help anyone. She didn't get fired from any job. She has been through too much she lost her Mom and her Husband and she doesn't deserve this stuff. Your right what goes around comes around and the 2 people that are getting together to write these awful lies, that is coming from one person, believe me it will come back to you. I just pray she doesn't see this stuff and get hurt even more. What kind of a person are YOU - I'm sure I know already.
What happen to her mom?
a family relative

United States

#34 Feb 20, 2012
Her Mom passed away over liver failure/diabetes. She was in and out of the hospital and her body just gave out. She had been through a lot. The family thought she was gonna be fine it was awful. And Missie has been through too much. She is a good person. I think the world of her.
cornbread

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#35 Mar 30, 2012
Missy someone that i stay away from,,i dont like her ,she needs to go to a CRAZY house ,she is a lying bitch,and she needs to be under the jail,when John Paul was living she counldnt nothing without him telling her what to do,
tracey

United States

#36 Mar 31, 2012
Missie is how u spell it cornbread. And for ur information missie is one of the kindest sweetest of anyone I know. She has never done anything to be put in jail. Cornbread or should I say Randi or one of her dope head bitches you know nothing of her or johnny and don't speak of someone who has passed got it bitches
NARROWS PEOPLE

Christiansburg, VA

#37 Jul 11, 2012
is david still going with missy cash

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stay away from him 2 hr funny 2
Samantha gross??? 2 hr thetruth 4
Punk in white dodge dakota 3 hr Connie Lingus 11
Giles County (Jan '11) 3 hr Blacksburg Bob 9
Glenda booth (Dec '13) 4 hr kevin24 5
What ya'll know bout Shana Bowers? (Dec '12) 4 hr kevin24 33
Obama the muslim 6 hr teabagger 1
•••
•••
•••