Roanoke, VA

#1 Dec 3, 2012
One hell of a party this weekend. Hope everyone enjoyed. And the KO was hilarious.

Princeton, WV

#2 Dec 3, 2012
Hell yeah it was crazy great night and Hilarious knock outttttt
hey now

United States

#3 Dec 3, 2012
Some party house more like drug house if your talking about corey merrix

Richmond, VA

#4 Dec 3, 2012
That would be the place. But hell they will keep on getting. Keep on doing what they do an keep on getting by with it. He could careless about trouble. The immaturity of them all let ya know they never willing to grow up. What kind of fool would believe that kinda life is "fun" you spend your days looking over your should never knowing what's coming in your direction next. Every damn person who steps foot in that place is as worthless as Corey himself. Did hell of a job bring attention to the place over the weekend. Pat is dumb as hell to hand that place down to her son! What hell was she thinking? That maybe she wouldn't have to take care of him anymore, deal with him in her household. What is she going to do when house is condemned do to meth making, or a couple of idiots distorying the damn place. More power to them all.
Here there is another get together tonight as well as the weekend. Let the idiots of the town gather!!

United States

#5 Dec 3, 2012
All of his kids are better off away from him. What an example hes setting for the all of them hes nothing but a heroin addict and meth head. His mother must be very proud

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Dec 3, 2012
yea wrote:
All of his kids are better off away from him. What an example hes setting for the all of them hes nothing but a heroin addict and meth head. His mother must be very proud
why are the cops letting this go on when kids are dieing and going to jail they need to get the people that are making the drugs
I know

Roanoke, VA

#7 Dec 3, 2012
He is not a heroin addict or meth head. They dont make any drug in that house. So before you run your mouth about how you know everything, you might want to get your sh*t stright. You know abosoulty NOTHING!

United States

#9 Dec 3, 2012
He is a drug addict and if your defending him you must be one to. The only people that go party or live in that house are known drug users. So you get your shit straight. COREY IS TRASH
I know Corey

Airville, PA

#11 Dec 4, 2012
He's not trash, he's got downs like everyone else, but he is good people, and you guys putting all his business, true or lies, on this ignorant Web site, makes you trash, get over your selves....

Roanoke, VA

#12 Dec 4, 2012
You know Corey?! He is not trash?! Really. Lets see a couple of facts here pal. At least once a month if not twice a month he is making crimetimes. He has 2, possibly 3 children in which he doesn't support or is in their life regularly. He forced drugs on his brother. He has never held down a job. He is into drugs himself and engages in negative activity all the time. He is a liar. A cheat. And always looking for trouble( but thinks he will never get caught) he is a thief! Please now tell me how do you not define him as worthless trash? Maybe if you can't see him for what he is perhaps its because you too are that of what he is.

Reston, VA

#14 Dec 4, 2012
blah blah blah, mind your business and watch your mouth.

United States

#15 Dec 4, 2012
Yes corey is trash. Yes he is a drug addict. Yes he has 3 kids whom hopefully he doesn't get to see. And yes hes nothing but trouble. That house is nothing but a hang out for the town junkies

Hughesville, MD

#16 Dec 4, 2012
My god ppl in giles, u either old, doin drugs, or u are part of the gossip crews that talk shit bout every n anything. Get a life!

Roanoke, VA

#17 Dec 7, 2012
been there lots of times, they dont cook meth, they dont do meth...and i most certainly do not do drugs. I'm sure all you folks commenting, and judging are christian folks, and you're setting such a good expample for the rest of the world. You cant judge someone on something you have heard, or read. Its mostly lies. So before you go running your mouths, maybe you should seriously look into what you're talking about. Alot of the people there are not upstanding citizens, but that does NOT make them bad people. They have big hearts, and would do anything for anyone. Get your shiiit straight

Roanoke, VA

#18 Dec 7, 2012
He such a great person right? Big heart? Tell me this. Tell me why his mother and brother won't have anything to do with him. What's that he did to his poor brother who already suffers for a illness.
Cory Merrix is the biggest piece of shit in Narrows and for all the losers who wanna hang out there minors mostly just hope you a dont become a victim to his lawbreaking doings. Screw Cory Merrix in fact I can't promise ya when I run up on his frizzy headed squint eyed dopeheads I won't know hell out of him just for the sake of doing so.

Princeton, WV

#19 Dec 7, 2012
Lets get something sraight, I am still in touch with Corey and I do see him. As far as the house goes, It is not yals house so dont worry about it. Now as far as my youngest son it is best to leave him out of this, and if not deal with me. And far as my grandbabys goes leave them out of this as well. I have been there at my house and there is no meth there, so b4 u run ur mouth get it straight! And trust me brother I still am in touch with my son.
-thank you-adw

United States

#20 Dec 7, 2012
Honestly i know personally know them myself. My mom dated Coreys and Chases dad. Ive known them all and including their mom forever. What Corey does is his business , not anyone elses . But i do know he doesnt do meth or anything like that in his house. He does love his kids and does stuff for them. I will say atleast he sees his kids unlike some of the other dads! Corey is a good person. They all are. And you cant judge a book by its cover. So unless you know them dont talk shit. Because their all still my family. And always will be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Druggies 53 min Yup 1
Jessie hill and dani rice 1 hr kelly 7
ho into a housewife 1 hr roger 1
whitney mays 2 hr twistedsister 1
taylor culbertson 17 hr Shay 14
sandra Nov 22 poor guys 1
Young girl at iga Nov 12 Curious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rich Creek Mortgages