just curious kingsportAt

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

to friend of johns:I met him on my cousins facebook, she doesnt have any reception or internet, so when me and my husband split up I used her face book and he as ready to sleep with me after 2 days. I ask about his wife several times and he said they were definately seperated. I almost went to meet him.he wrote areally nice song for her and thats what caught my attention.My mom said she is really pretty and would cry because was torn on where she should be because her son had alot of problems,she told my mom that john was a good christian man,but my cousin read the messages on her cell phoneand he was talking to her and me at the same time!!! how about that. I must say he did help me to save my marriage! I realized what I had after talking to him. I heard she is really sick and didnt want to die alone, but she told my cousin she woould rather be alone than to be with a fake person. I told him I was going to find her, I mailed her a letter. I didnt want to hurt her I just wanted her to know while she was in Appalachai helping her son he wasnt even caring about her!! Idont know if she received the letter or not.but I have beentold they are getting a divorce because she was gone! The girl was in the er 5 times and my cousin took care of her.She called John and he laughed at said his wife was always crying or in the hospital.My mom said she was really a sweet person and deserves better.Maybe she can at least find someone who will stand by her I know she was standing by him! The creep doesnt work, or do anything 45 yrs old and stil with his mommy!!! Oh well I didnt tell her my name just how sorry I was to be involved with her husband>at least this has changed me and my husbands perspective! I thought he was special even though he wrote some really vulgar stuff, he still had a kindness about him and some of the things he said really touched my heart. I was lonely and The Never too Late Love Song was so pretty, supposedly for his wife. Thank s for making me fall in love with my husband again!My cousin told me he txt some really mean things to her and she erased them while she was in the hosital.I wish her well and hope he realizes what he has lost!!! She wont be alone long i saw her picture on my cousins phone she is very pretty, she might be sick but maybe the right person could help her toget better you never know about these things. gotta go thanks for the input. oh why do you call yourself a freind of his and then say what he is really about?Does he really beatup his girlfriends/i KNOW HE DOES EMOTIONALLY,I READ THE TXT HE SENT HER! gLAD SHE DIDNT GET TO SHE WOULD BE SO HURT!
just curious kingsportAt

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

friend of johns wrote:
<quoted text>
i know him very well. when did u meet him and where did u meet him. he don't do nothing but cheat on all his girl frinds and beat them
dont know if you got that info but let meknow!! He is not a nice person. I wrote it all down look on hot tpx in Richcreek area.
Goofy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

I heard that Mickey Mouse was wanting a divorce from Minnie. When he went to court the judge was going to throw it out of court. The judge told Mickey that he could not grant a divorce on the grounds that Mickey thought Minnie was crazy. Mickey told the judge that he had misunderstood him, he was not saying that Minnie was crazy, and he was not seeking a divorce on those grounds, what he was telling the judge and what he was wanting a divorce for was because Minnie was "fuc*ing" Goofy!! LMAOROTFPMP!! Now that is some funny sh*t right there!!:-)
just curious kingsport

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

friend of johns wrote:
<quoted text>
i know him very well. when did u meet him and where did u meet him. he dosn't do nothing but cheat on all his girl frinds and beat them
I think he is a very strange person if do not go his way he acts like a baby. I wanted to meet him but I car trouble on the way down, he got really mad and not only did I find outhe was married, not seperated, he made me realize what a scum bal really is. He was talking to me and his wife at the same time!!! I know her son and my mom has met her several times. She said his wife doesnt have a clue and thinksthe world of him. I told him i was going to find her and write her a letter not hurt her but to inform her while she was sick and her son in ICU he was talking to me. I knw shehas gottnethe letters and a cop of al the text. Im sorry for thinking he was a Godly man he wrote some really vulgar things to me! oh wellI hope he gets what he deserves!!!!He is nothing waht she thinks he is and I think he isvery mean to her, but onl my opinion. gotta go please if you know somthing wb soon! just curious!!!! I want her to know as much as !!!!possibe!!!!! She derserves better!!!!!!
just curious kingsport

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

friend of johns wrote:
<quoted text>
i know him very well. when did u meet him and where did u meet him. he don't do nothing but cheat on all his girl frinds and beat them
Are you ging to answer me? I need to know more about him.
popsical yummy

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

JUST CURIOUS wrote:
I JUST STARTED TALKING TO A GUY FROM PULASKI HIS NAME IS JOHN AARON SEXTON.......ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM......IF SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
he might not be good person for you to know. he was arrested last week for stilling some money from his own mother.
FESTUS

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

that one is a sneaky snake. beware the old man.
FESTUS

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

this one is a sneaky snake. girls watch out for the old man.
IDC

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

curious person wrote:
This seems to be what people like to talk about so I thought I would start a topic on this. Just wondering what rumors of who is cheating are out there for the Pearisburg, Narrows, Rich Creek and Peterstown areas. Anyone have any gossip to share on thsi???
K.E.S.
wannaknow

Waldorf, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

The people that are bad mouthing giles county why dont you go on the pearisburg topix (24134) and say what you have to say instead of this one?
Monkeydo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

The fields family have had enough grief without you idiots giving them any more. They are good people.....get a life.
idc

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

JKK with the Italian Glorious.
hmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

curious person wrote:
no one has any rumors???? WOW as much as you guys talk about this I thought for sure there would be tons of posts
k.e.s.
fyi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Mr Whitlock

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 54 of54
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rich Creek Discussions

Search the Rich Creek Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mystery Billboard on Business 460. 3 hr aynun 15
Moms who sleep around 3 hr aynun 6
Pearisburg PD 5 hr klueless 10
hillside apartments (Dec '12) 12 hr Well 25
Narrows PD 16 hr Gcdouchbag 5
Praying for a house to rent Wed Christian Family of 3 6
girls that dress inapporiate (Aug '13) Wed grrrrrr 44
•••
•••