Marley Campos

Skokie, IL

#25 Jan 24, 2011
i knew it....Coward.
well

Roanoke, VA

#26 Jan 24, 2011
Again I say...this why this forum exists, so that one can talk trash. Call em out and there would be no more posts. It amazes me the lengths one goes to to say ugly things while anonymous. Thank God I have no one intent on tarnishing my name... Gotta say just one thing...God is watching!!
hello

Newport, VA

#27 Jan 25, 2011
way to go Tim and Marley...
Anonymous

Princeton, WV

#28 Jan 26, 2011
I know her from way back and all I can say is if you guys are defending her then she must have found Jesus since I knew her. Because she was not a nice person. She would talk trash about everyone, um if Marley is melody you were one she made fun of behind your back about your hair (which, FYI I think your hair is always cute??). This alone explains why person(s) would want to return the favor by making her a topix of discussion on here, hahaa. She was always trying to stir crap between people. She would talk about whooping this person or stomping that person. I mean karma is a *itch and looks like BJ is getting a good ol' dose of it :)
Just thought I would add

Irving, TX

#29 Jan 27, 2011
She did not just talk it she did whoop ass and you must have been one of them...Don't you just love it..
hey stupid

Princeton, WV

#30 Mar 4, 2011
hahaha, I use to know this girl and generally found her to have a nasty personality. I heard she's found Jesus since I was around her last..... I hope she has, but my encounter with her, left a lasting impression with me. I will always remember her as a two faced, nasty, back stabbing girl. She would talk about her husband/boyfriend's ex, very unclassy girl. She wasn't what I would call beautiful, however I never thought she was ugly til I spoke to her/listened to her talk about others....now I know she is ugly to the bone....where it really counts :(
preaisburggirl

United States

#31 Mar 5, 2011
ptown homie wrote:
My guess is his ex wife and her physco family....if its not his own family.
ohhh brooke hahaha get a life move on.........
preaisburggirl

United States

#32 Mar 5, 2011
ptown homie wrote:
I know Victor real good. real well but these comments need too stop,both are happy and I know who started thess post what a sick ass person "she was for doing it to them to. You people need to get a life, and for the record billy jean is pretty fn hot, and has a great personality from the few times we have met...now let's it rest you poor pathetic losers...let's talk about real issues like your fd up athiest complaing about the ten comandments, u Giles co. People are ffffffffuuccckddd up.
billie jean pill head??brooke u should knw u fd him
JUST CURIOUS

Christiansburg, VA

#34 Mar 6, 2011
I JUST STARTED TALKING TO A GUY FROM PULASKI HIS NAME IS JOHN AARON SEXTON.......ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM......IF SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

United States

#35 Mar 6, 2011
i am trying to find out about craig pemberton anyone know him
sotrue

United States

#36 Mar 7, 2011
Benji ratcliff
Hard time

Richlands, VA

#37 Mar 9, 2011
I heard it was Vic's own mom that started all that bs, that true? If so thats horrible how could a mom do that to her son?
dogs

Oakvale, WV

#38 Mar 9, 2011
brian neice
Humm

Princeton, WV

#39 Mar 18, 2011
Unless you hacve proof that these men have cheated then you really shouldnt be putting their names on this gossip site. I know these men and I doubt VERY seriously they would cheat on their spouses. They also have families and if you people dont have enough respect for yourself to not gossip then at least respect the children involved.
I doubt any of you have any proof unless of course you were the one they cheated with and then what does that make you,. A homewrecker.
B smart

Arlington, VA

#40 Mar 19, 2011
If you know a person has a steady partner, why would you want to be the "other" person. If the "other" person wasn't so available, there would not be any "cheaters". You are the ones that make it possible. You agree to sneak around, keep it quite, and be ready at a moments notice. But soon you get tired of being hidden, pushed to the side at the last minute, sitting around waiting for the phone to ring/beep, and when its all over the county, you are dropped like a hot potato, and called a trashy, home wrecker. Hope it was all worth it, because you made it possible. And when you finally find a "partner" of your own, don't be surprised when this happens to you and for the sake of karma, I hope it does. Reap what you sow.
hmm

Christiansburg, VA

#41 Mar 21, 2011
I know I seen Patrick Mullens cheating on his wife one morning at his house a blonde was walkin in the door as i drove past
friend of johns

United States

#42 Mar 21, 2011
JUST CURIOUS wrote:
I JUST STARTED TALKING TO A GUY FROM PULASKI HIS NAME IS JOHN AARON SEXTON.......ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM......IF SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
i know him very well. when did u meet him and where did u meet him. he don't do nothing but cheat on all his girl frinds and beat them
My point of view

Princeton, WV

#43 May 13, 2011
I think that it is exetremely sad that men/women cheat. Like "B Smart"'s post earlier, love is NEVER found at the bottom of a pile of lies, treachrey, and sneaks. I have seen over the years many many relationships and families torn apart by this behavior. I find it even more despicable when a spouse cheats with a "friend" or relative. The person that cheat are bad enough, but the co-cheaters are truely the BOTTOM OF THE BARREL!!!! They make the discovery of indescretions that much more painful, and detramental to the family, the "victims" trust, and society. It should be legal for everyone who has cheated or cheated with to be branded on the forhead: CHEATER
hmmm

Watertown, WI

#44 May 13, 2011
My point of view wrote:
I think that it is exetremely sad that men/women cheat. Like "B Smart"'s post earlier, love is NEVER found at the bottom of a pile of lies, treachrey, and sneaks. I have seen over the years many many relationships and families torn apart by this behavior. I find it even more despicable when a spouse cheats with a "friend" or relative. The person that cheat are bad enough, but the co-cheaters are truely the BOTTOM OF THE BARREL!!!! They make the discovery of indescretions that much more painful, and detramental to the family, the "victims" trust, and society. It should be legal for everyone who has cheated or cheated with to be branded on the forhead: CHEATER
Bitter much?
My point of view

Princeton, WV

#45 May 17, 2011
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text> Bitter much?
I just believe in justice....these are lives, families.....if it's going to fall apart, then let it, don't spread your legs and speed it along ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wolf creek 2 hr common sense 2
Re-elect Millions sherriff 5 hr citizen 3
what a shocker 19 hr Yes 1
actual haunted places (Sep '10) Fri gangbangtheory 37
Jason Hare (Jul '10) Fri wow 51
RoseBud (Sep '10) Apr 23 DAYDREAMER 8
Mr songer (Jan '13) Apr 23 Johnny 14
More from around the web

Rich Creek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE