who is cheating in the surrounding area

Posted in the Rich Creek Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
curious person

United States

#1 Sep 19, 2008
This seems to be what people like to talk about so I thought I would start a topic on this. Just wondering what rumors of who is cheating are out there for the Pearisburg, Narrows, Rich Creek and Peterstown areas. Anyone have any gossip to share on thsi???
curious person

United States

#2 Sep 21, 2008
no one has any rumors???? WOW as much as you guys talk about this I thought for sure there would be tons of posts
just a person

United States

#3 Sep 22, 2008
Well not that I truly care but I have heard rumors of several people in your area. Not gonna name his name but I heard a Meadows guy from Rich Creek
HaHa

Spanishburg, WV

#4 Oct 9, 2008
Who Andy Meadows?
SHAFT

United States

#5 Oct 17, 2008
I hope they not talking bout me. I cheated on a lot of my tests in high school but that is it!!!
Here now

Ashburn, VA

#6 Nov 2, 2008
New girl around in Radford loves married guys got an itch name is Tabitha or somthing best not be around my man she like to wreak616 homes
its me

Peterstown, WV

#7 May 6, 2010
shane craig cheated on tarah with davina i no from first hand
firstgirl

Lewisburg, WV

#8 Jul 18, 2010
well i know he did not cheat on tara with davain bc the only resonance davian was at shanes was bc she wanted to get with andrew
firstgirl

Lewisburg, WV

#9 Jul 18, 2010
but davain did cheat on andrew with brandon bennett
cheater in the house

Lewisburg, WV

#10 Aug 2, 2010
I am cheater... wooo yooo guess who i am ? can you ? And i am coming soo to a husband near you watch out ladies......lol haha
cheaters

Peterstown, WV

#11 Sep 17, 2010
heard if from a step neighbor in law that Kermit cheated on Miss Piggie with Fozzy, but that was during his experimental stage where he thought he may be homosexual... WHO GIVES A RATS ASS????? As long as you arent involved its none of your freakin business
Yes

Glen Lyn, VA

#12 Sep 22, 2010
Well said!!!
cheaters wrote:
heard if from a step neighbor in law that Kermit cheated on Miss Piggie with Fozzy, but that was during his experimental stage where he thought he may be homosexual... WHO GIVES A RATS ASS????? As long as you arent involved its none of your freakin business
doodle

United States

#15 Jan 16, 2011
My guess, since well hhhmmmm is slandering victor all overt topix, is that this is someone who victor wouldn't sleep with.... Probably dog ugly
ptown homie

Fincastle, VA

#16 Jan 16, 2011
My guess is his ex wife and her physco family....if its not his own family.
ptown homie

Fincastle, VA

#19 Jan 22, 2011
I know Victor real good. real well but these comments need too stop,both are happy and I know who started thess post what a sick ass person "she was for doing it to them to. You people need to get a life, and for the record billy jean is pretty fn hot, and has a great personality from the few times we have met...now let's it rest you poor pathetic losers...let's talk about real issues like your fd up athiest complaing about the ten comandments, u Giles co. People are ffffffffuuccckddd up.
radford-chic

Fincastle, VA

#20 Jan 23, 2011
Wow!! Poor, sad,jealous pathetic Giles county low life white trash... leave this topic to be, I know both real well too.. and it was done intended to cause trouble and sickened me when I heard who did it, b.j and Victor are very happy and in love..she's pregnant and does not need the stress of this "lingering" on..so let it go, both are very beautiful people, with beautiful personalitys they have a beautiful family and I'm guessing noooo one will ever tear them apart, so for you jealous Giles county trash....get a job,stop the drugs and "just saying" look in the mirror...lol.... wooooooooow....glad i left this place.
Marley Campos

Skokie, IL

#21 Jan 23, 2011
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
If you guys are talking about the Victor guy that used to be like a dog catcher, he sure did catch him a dog with Billie Jean. She's straight up, dog a$$ ugly! That b*tch fell from the top of the ugly tree and got f'd up on the way down by every branch....He's not a bad lookin guy and super sweet, but Billie Jean has some major issues. She has a horrible personality and has to be one of the whinny-est b*tches I've ever met.....just sayin
Hey "Just Sayin",

Whats your name? If you are brave enough to say all that about BJ then you should be brave enough to say your name.

Come on, don't be a coward!
tim fields

Roanoke, VA

#22 Jan 23, 2011
well spoken marley. you chicken shits wanna keep talkn smack bout my nephew behind a computer screen. have some spine about yourself and post your name. ive lost three family members in last 4 years and you pathetic cowards are not gona sit and slam the family i have left. i call you out now. my name is tim fields and i live in narrows. have a problem with anyone in my family, find me, we will fix it. face to face..
just sayin

Princeton, WV

#23 Jan 24, 2011
why put my name out there and allow miss billie jean to be "o so billie bad"??? HAHA, just go on with your bad self, just sharing a bit of the truth
tim fields

Roanoke, VA

#24 Jan 24, 2011
its called being a chicken shit....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lady in white car at the Star Mart today (Aug '13) 10 hr Giles co resident 8
Little Randy B. 19 hr Lol 6
New Blue Moon Jul 22 Eve 9
Wallace Thrasher (Aug '10) Jul 22 Ray 261
Britney kinder Jul 20 Sad 3
What makes a man sexy, and who are the sexiest ... (May '11) Jul 20 No meth 19
Juanita Carter (Oct '16) Jul 20 Tawona 18

Rich Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance