narc
firefighter1226

Roanoke, VA

#2 Jan 17, 2011
u are
lol

Glen Lyn, VA

#3 Jan 17, 2011
if people must know Kandi Cline is the Snitch...she is the one that got Anthony Handy...n she is the one that got Kristen!..So tell me why you are saying Kristen is a narc it should be Kandi Cline is a narc
apple pie

Princeton, WV

#4 Jan 17, 2011
she got a close friend of mine with marked money and snitches hang out with snitches
hahaha

Glen Lyn, VA

#5 Jan 17, 2011
yea I know what and who you are talking bout... Kristen is one of my good friends she wouldnt do something like that...you will see when Girl gets her paper work who got her n everyone running thier mouths bout Kristen is gonna b shutting them! n you wanna know what else is funny is NOONE went to jail that night so what does that tell you bout your home girl cause everyone else that gets raided someone goes to jail but not in her case!!!yall need to get a life and quit trying to start shit
apple pie

Princeton, WV

#6 Jan 17, 2011
they didnt find anything
haha

United States

#7 Feb 4, 2011
apple pie = cortney dent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McDonald's (Aug '13) Sun Dezzie j 15
Names of drug dealers in Giles County (Oct '10) Sat felicia fellman 7
Dana young Sat Nora Jane 43
Felicia fleemen (May '15) Dec 9 Johnsons bald patch 16
Crying over dead husband? Dec 9 Publicpole 9
mammy (Jun '12) Dec 5 My mammy trims me 3
Curious about apartments (May '14) Nov 18 New to area 7

Rich Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance