how to shut b@#ches up
thehungryhollowg irl

Glen Lyn, VA

#1 Aug 18, 2011
u finally learned to shut your mouth u got scared run and hide mi$ty u skank
misty blankenship

Peterstown, WV

#2 Aug 18, 2011
look i ant got time for u bitches i have been ridein around in hollors an in narrows an ant seen none of yall i have a lfe . im tired of playin games wit scared bitches get out from behind the screen an face me or look me up on face book i done wit scared bitches u want me u know were i live come on down at least i tell u were iam at so whos the scared bitches wont tell me were u at come down to were 355 old va ave. ritchcreek apartment 2 i think u bitches are scared get a life or show up at my door
BLIND EYES

Newport, VA

#3 Aug 18, 2011
Misty, they do this to get a reply.. Don't stoop to their level of kids games . Don't reply and they will go play with someone else in another park. They are not in the Hollor' they would kill someone like this up there. They are closer to you then you think.But this is the only way they have of getting their rocks off.
thehungryhollowg irl

Glen Lyn, VA

#4 Aug 20, 2011
i ain't seen you know up here riding around up here riding a strap on your lez lover has for you u a stupid b@#ch you name the place and the time and i will beat your a$$ and don't tell me to meet u and you not show up or bring someone else to fight your battles for uchicken sh!t
misty Blankenship

Peterstown, WV

#5 Aug 21, 2011
look i told u were i was located come on down . theres our meeting place u feel froggy leap an com on down.
thehungryhollowg irl

Glen Lyn, VA

#6 Aug 21, 2011
you stupid but your in ballard by what it shows and lets meet across from pizza plus in the parking lot tomorrow at 5:30 and we will see who gets there skanky a$$ stompped staphy b!%ch
Blind eyes

Pembroke, VA

#7 Aug 21, 2011
Hey I will be there also to watch WWF will let everyone else know.. nothing better then a good open up a good can of whoop ass on a loud mouth dumbass//So I will be there also bring it on..lOve it when you are not woman enough to hang on to a man and you want to blame someone else. bring it on..LETS RUMBLE......
thecelcogirl

Glen Lyn, VA

#8 Aug 21, 2011
be there you and your little friend misty i will bring someone to stomp a hole in your skanky little a$$ you stupid little b&%CH
thehungryhollowg irl

Glen Lyn, VA

#9 Aug 21, 2011
thanks celco girl you want to help me stomp some ass beat the shit out of some skanky b$%ches
thehungeyhollowg irl

Pembroke, VA

#10 Aug 22, 2011
I would like to watch you get your ass stomped.
misty Blankenship

Peterstown, WV

#11 Aug 22, 2011
i was there u scared bi&ches u need to learn how to back that a&s up
thehungryhollowg irl

Glen Lyn, VA

#12 Aug 22, 2011
sorry u was'nt there talked to someone who knows u and they said u was scared to come down there and u wanted me to come to your house so you can get me for trespassing i don't think so scared skanky bitch the next time be there crybaby bitch how does tomorrow at 6:00 and this time have staphy ass there
Abababab

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Aug 22, 2011
misty i seen u sittin across from pizza plus this evening ...i was wonderin y u were there..guess i know now..so 2 whoevr u r that said she wasant there..she was & u wasant!
thecelcogirl

Glen Lyn, VA

#14 Aug 22, 2011
your a dumbass your in IL and i know someone who works there and they know what misty drives good try idiot
thehungryhollowg irl

Glen Lyn, VA

#15 Aug 22, 2011
yeah abababab go back to school and learn to spell dumbass wasant wrote two times is not a mistake it is was not dumbass
thehungryhollowg irl

Glen Lyn, VA

#16 Aug 22, 2011
and yeah i was there but chicken shit was'nt there pissed me off and i kicked the side glass out of my car now i am real pissed and now i want apiece of your sksnky ass bitch
abababab

Princeton, WV

#17 Aug 22, 2011
Hello, just because it says I'm from IL doesn't mean that I am!!! I'm far from a dumbass, I'm not the one on the internet trying to start a bunch of crap!!!Also I'm not an idiot, cause Misty was sitting across from Pizza Plus in her vehicle, so your informant is full of crap!! But anyways I'm not arguing anymore with a bunch of immature asses who have to hide behind a computer screen to cuss someone and start a bunch of s***!!!!!
lmao

Dearborn, MI

#18 Aug 22, 2011
damn misty you better watch out..if she can reach her leg up to kick her own windshield out she is one bad a$$ b!tch & just may be able to take you down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child abuse video please share so we can lock t... (Dec '14) 13 hr Concerned 36
What ya'll know bout Shana Bowers? (Dec '12) 18 hr Angela 81
willie neice (May '15) 18 hr Jazz 37
Told ya Victoria.. 23 hr Sigh 23
Hardee's Tue Common 33
Ace Medical (May '14) Tue why not 4
Rachael Taylor Tue Curious 2

Rich Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance