Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Oct 29, 2013
waveider

Bluefield, WV

#1 Aug 1, 2013
Hey did you know that Donald Martin Rife is in jail in Knoxville, Tn. Making meth. Felony use of a gun in the commission of a crime, selling drugs out of his house, stealing public utilities. Looking at 8 to 15 years. He had been arrested in Bland, VA. several times, not only that he had been arrested in McDowell Co for domestic violence and abuse. Good thing they got him off the streets.
Coon Skin Joe

Brookneal, VA

#2 Aug 5, 2013
Looks like he will be Bubbas best friend in the cell block. Did he take lotion??
Wilbur

Brookneal, VA

#3 Aug 15, 2013
Drug dealers need to have a plastic bag put over their head for 5 minutes and then be shot thru the back of the neck with a 410# shotgun. Instant justice.
waverider

Bluefield, WV

#4 Aug 20, 2013
Donald Martin Rife is back in Bland Co, bound was posted (76,500) for him. I guess his girlfriend is still sitting in jail, Running a meth lab 600 feet from a day care center, how classie can you get. Sheriff's Dept should keep a eye on this one.
Olivia

Waldorf, MD

#5 Aug 20, 2013
Several more should be there with him! SM on 42. AL in mechanicsburg. MN in mechanicsburg etc etc etc
Kim

Waldorf, MD

#6 Aug 21, 2013
Olivia wrote:
Several more should be there with him! SM on 42. AL in mechanicsburg. MN in mechanicsburg etc etc etc
How do you happen to know them?
Urlife_sad

United States

#7 Sep 27, 2013
waveider wrote:
Hey did you know that Donald Martin Rife is in jail in Knoxville, Tn. Making meth. Felony use of a gun in the commission of a crime, selling drugs out of his house, stealing public utilities. Looking at 8 to 15 years. He had been arrested in Bland, VA. several times, not only that he had been arrested in McDowell Co for domestic violence and abuse. Good thing they got him off the streets.
. Well for one thing you don't no what you are talking about. He was caught in bulls gap tn . And for Another he wasn't selling drugs at all. And they got got him for having salt box in the trash can aluminum foil and 10-10-10 fertilize for the garden. Nothing else and he is no felon so he was alowed to have a gun in his own home. You people talk shit and don't have any idea what you are talking about. Y dont you try figure out the facts before you go running your mouth .is your life that boring you got to listen to the news I n tn get a life of your own. That you can enjoy cos it must be really boring to but you nose I. Other people's business thanks for your time and lies
Wally

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Oct 29, 2013
Bland county has had drug dealers for as long as I can remember.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grants coming to Pburg? (Feb '14) 46 min Skippy tastes better 41
Giles County (Jan '11) 52 min i net 7
"But They're Such Good Kids!" 1 hr jakesmomkr 2
wanted cat or kitten 6 hr Chip 2
Cute guy in Pearisburg Thu seriously 5
Samantha gross??? Thu birdie 3
Punk in white dodge dakota Thu Connie Lingus 9
•••
•••

Rich Creek Jobs