First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jbayyy

United States

#21 Apr 7, 2011
I don't know?? Why don't you people talk to her and ask the questions?? The last year she was with a guy and they recently split up, not that's its any of you small minded peoples business! And she has straightened her life up, you couldn't ask for better. She has been like a daughter to me for years and ill admit she didn't always make the right choices, but do we all? As far as being a mother? You could not ask for a happier little boy. He adores her. So please be respectful of her son and stop talking trash on her about Ashley.
U need to check ur facts

Princeton, WV

#22 May 5, 2011
jbayyy wrote:
I don't know?? Why don't you people talk to her and ask the questions?? The last year she was with a guy and they recently split up, not that's its any of you small minded peoples business! And she has straightened her life up, you couldn't ask for better. She has been like a daughter to me for years and ill admit she didn't always make the right choices, but do we all? As far as being a mother? You could not ask for a happier little boy. He adores her. So please be respectful of her son and stop talking trash on her about Ashley.
1. Ask her??? Seriously??? Maybe she's just putting on a good front for you. She's famous for saying she does what she wants no matter who it hurts!!!! In her eyes, life is all about her!

2. Straightened up her life?? Who the heck are you kidding? Or maybe you don't know her as well as you think??? The people at CowBoy Up know her by name. They know favorite drink and song!!

3. And a good mother??? Really?????? By whose standards???? Is he abused or neglected....no! But by no means, does that make her a good parent. He was covered in burns not too long ago, if I'm not mistaken!!! She pawns him off on anyone who'll take him. Her neighbors will tell you she screams at that kid from the time he wakes up til the time he goes to bed. Is little man happy? Yes. And all kids love their parents.
same crap diff day

Princeton, WV

#23 May 18, 2011
Dyno wrote:
What happened to all of these relationships she has been in, in the past year? What happened with all of those?
The same thing that always happens with this girl, she got bored, or horny, or whatever it is that goes through that little pea brain of hers and she opened those legs for business, as usual. If Ashley isn't wh0ring it up, she ain't happy! She wants to be famous, lol.
Amber

Princeton, WV

#24 May 19, 2011
Just a word of advice, stay away from the skanky twat! She is once again showing her true colors!!! Here's a hint Ash, if screwing your way thru life hasn't worked up to this point, it isn't gonna work EVER!!! You can't make a VVhore a house wife baby! Peace Biatch!!
Confused

Lewisburg, WV

#25 Feb 3, 2012
I thought she was with Rodney South?
peace

Roanoke, VA

#26 Feb 21, 2012
The slut isnt with him, shes will everyone! She'll spread those legs for anything that will let her.
meeeee

Roanoke, VA

#27 Apr 10, 2012
THIS GIRL IS NASTY! ONE OF MY FRIENDS WAS WITH HER ONCE AND HE SAID IT WAS HORRIBLE. HE SAID HER PUSS STUNK, HER BELLY WAS FAT, SHE HAD NO ASS, AND FAT LEGS, AND WAS UGLY AS SHIT UP CLOSE, AND HE SAID HER ARM PIT HAIR WAS LONGER THAN HIS. IVE HEARD NOTHING BUT BAD ABOUT THIS GIRL. WTF ARE THESE GUYS THINKING?! I WOULDNT GO NEAR THIS FAT BITCH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John David Lafon (Mar '12) 8 min merg 16
I stomp drugies 2 hr curious 13
50 jobs coming to Bland County (Sep '13) 12 hr Jim 28
Who is my daddy? (Nov '13) 14 hr How to mess up a kid 10
Missy Cromer 14 hr Neighbor 8
Brooke McNeer Fri Brit C 44
josh Fri Narzboy 2
Rich Creek Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web