Whats wrong with her?
Eric

Salem, VA

#3 Nov 30, 2010
my friend is dating her and I was wondering what kind of person she is
Amber

Oakvale, WV

#4 Dec 1, 2010
if your friends name isnt shane then she is not dating him...and you are a lier...her and shane are happy together and you need to grow up..you started the same sh*t on the peterstown topix...so just stop while your ahead...quit lieing...and leave her alone..enough is enough...you just want to cause trouble.
Janzen

Natural Bridge, VA

#5 Dec 1, 2010
Ashley, Watch out. I do believe you have a stalker. He has been on every town board in Giles and Monroe County, repeating the same questions. Strange thing is, he just ask the same questions a week ago. It is also obvious that he is not asking for the infamous friend, David. Evidently, not playing with a full deck. This creep sounds dangerous. Be careful; I do believe he is obsessed with you. Hope he knows there are several forms of stalking and all are against the law. Just watch it and be careful if you and your little man are out alone shopping or running errands
Amber

Oakvale, WV

#6 Dec 1, 2010
That is a good point...you do need to be careful...god only knows what this maniac really wants..
ash

United States

#7 Dec 12, 2010
Wow 3 in one month. I must have missed this one lol. Well I believe the same as u guys I guess well see just how far it goes. I hope he comes out or uses his real name shane is anxious to play haha.
know her so well

Salem, VA

#8 Dec 13, 2010
There hasn't been a post on her since Dec. 1st and she just had to bring herself back into the "spotlight"! hmmm almost sounds as if she likes the attention! LOL
for sure

Salem, VA

#9 Dec 13, 2010
I was waiting to see how long it would take...haha
such a JOKE!
just sayin

Blacksburg, VA

#10 Jan 2, 2011
Don't know this girl personally... However I do know she is a home wrecker! Stay away from her!
from way back

Princeton, WV

#11 Jan 3, 2011
ne1 that nos dis girl nos shes a strait up attention hoe she prably startd da thread her self she wont never change her ways
Lmao

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Feb 9, 2011
Is this the same ashley lucas that was banging kenny davis?
Anonymous

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Feb 16, 2011
i have to agree on the homewrecker part and the attention thing. i think its really sad that she wasnt in the spotlight and she tries startin sumthing on topix of all places to get attention. yes this is the same ashley lucas that was with kenny davis.
seriously

Princeton, WV

#14 Feb 22, 2011
that's not really a fair assessment......you could plug just about anybody's name into that sentence.
"yes this is the same ashley lucas that was with john"
"yes this is the same ashley lucas that was with bobby"
"yes this is the same ashley lucas that was with james"
"yes this is the same ashley lucas that was with chris"
"yes this is the same ashley lucas that was with greg"
"yes this is the same ashley lucas that was with jimmy"
"yes this is the same ashley lucas that was with twitch"
"yes this is the same ashley lucas that was with shane"
"yes this is the same ashley lucas that was with logan"
"yes this is the same ashley lucas that was with josh"
I mean come on the list is endless right?
curious

Martinsville, VA

#15 Feb 23, 2011
get better things to do leave the girl alone
haha

Radford, VA

#16 Feb 27, 2011
is she the mega whore that used to live in gatway?i used to live below her and oh my goodness at the different men she brought in that place!different man every night and her boy was just a baby if this is not her then dame id hate to have that name cause it tainted!!
omg

Roanoke, VA

#17 Mar 3, 2011
yes she has always been with lots of men.the funny thing is THE MEN only do it to get a nut!they dont do it beceuse shes good looking,,truthbe known the have to think they r in bed with a nother woman,,,,shes nasty i know i been there!Shewww weeee ash wash that thangalang PLEASE!
now that made me giggle

Princeton, WV

#18 Mar 4, 2011
i am a little embarassed to admitt, this girl and i use to be friends. i just can't believe all she exposes her little boy to, how confusing that must be to a little 6 yo. i pray she straightens up her life and gets her priorities right. times running out he'll be grown up before ya know it, and you'll be wishing for this time back
hey stupid

Princeton, WV

#19 Mar 4, 2011
curious wrote:
get better things to do leave the girl alone
ain't you got better things to do than add stupid posts?? I Hate it when people come and post intellectually challenged comments. I mean, if you want to defend someone, defend them, if you're going to trash them (and it true) by all means post that too, if you just wanna add your own two cents worth, then do that but to take the time to read all through the posts, and post something about finding something better to do....shut the F up!!!
Dyno

United States

#20 Apr 6, 2011
What happened to all of these relationships she has been in, in the past year? What happened with all of those?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What ya'll know bout Shana Bowers? (Dec '12) 7 hr Marta 79
Hardee's 7 hr Common 33
Ace Medical (May '14) 9 hr why not 4
Told ya Victoria.. 11 hr Nothardtofigureout 21
Rachael Taylor 13 hr Curious 2
willie neice (May '15) 13 hr Chantal Neice 36
Pearisburg mission (Jun '16) 20 hr Blayne 6

Rich Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance