Why do people from WV drive in left l...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nono

Newport, VA

#22 Feb 25, 2013
why wrote:
It never fails, anywhere you are in Giles on 460 some knothead from West Virginia has to cruise in the passing lane which is illegal. Is it something they teach in their drivers ed?
why do they even let them drive at all?
wv sux

Newport, VA

#23 Feb 25, 2013
The pathetic police wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone from Giles County talking inbred junk? Now that is hilarious. Guess you've been living up on Mountain Lake too long and haven't had time to meet your neighbors, most noticeably the Whitaker clan. But nice try. You see, one doesn't have to live here long to learn how the rest of the New River Valley views Giles. Even pill billy Pulaski people tell Giles County jokes and make fun of Pearisburg rednecks. That's bad when Pulaski is on a level higher than anyone. But think what you need to think so you feel better about your sorry self, punk. And feel free to name the time and place as well, tough guy behind the computer screen.
ohh Im so scared!
Haha

United States

#24 Feb 25, 2013
Well giles co had to put arrows on the road on 460u so yall would quit going through the bluffs the wrong way and is VA DRIVERS THAT DO IT I HAVE SAW IT HAPPEN A BUNCH OF TIMES
Ron Lawson

United States

#25 Feb 25, 2013
wv sux wrote:
<quoted text>
ohh Im so scared!
Apparently you really are because you never use your real name.
funny

Newport, VA

#26 Feb 25, 2013
Dang them wv peckerwoods get mad easy
Lol

Washington, DC

#27 Feb 25, 2013
Now that is just plain funny!!
Give it a break

Charles City, VA

#28 Feb 26, 2013
The pathetic police wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone from Giles County talking inbred junk? Now that is hilarious. Guess you've been living up on Mountain Lake too long and haven't had time to meet your neighbors, most noticeably the Whitaker clan. But nice try. You see, one doesn't have to live here long to learn how the rest of the New River Valley views Giles. Even pill billy Pulaski people tell Giles County jokes and make fun of Pearisburg rednecks. That's bad when Pulaski is on a level higher than anyone. But think what you need to think so you feel better about your sorry self, punk. And feel free to name the time and place as well, tough guy behind the computer screen.
you are halarious yourself there are idiot drivers everywhere you go. Who cares how anyone views Giles county you can't down all of Giles county cause of a few bad drivers. I have seen no perfect drivers in my life time. It don't matter where your from no ones better than anyone else.
Larry

Dublin, VA

#29 Feb 27, 2013
Give it a break wrote:
<quoted text> you are halarious yourself there are idiot drivers everywhere you go. Who cares how anyone views Giles county you can't down all of Giles county cause of a few bad drivers. I have seen no perfect drivers in my life time. It don't matter where your from no ones better than anyone else.
I disagree I am from Dublin and I am defintley better than a person or should I say hick from giles
Jason Thomas

Washington, DC

#30 Feb 27, 2013
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree I am from Dublin and I am defintley better than a person or should I say hick from giles
What's wrong Larry? Do guys in Giles think you have a pretty mouth???
eat itt

Newport, VA

#31 Feb 27, 2013
I like french fries
Wondering

Vinton, VA

#32 Feb 27, 2013
To get to the other side.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What ya'll know bout Shana Bowers? (Dec '12) 7 hr Facts Please 80
Hardee's 15 hr Common 33
Ace Medical (May '14) 17 hr why not 4
Told ya Victoria.. 19 hr Nothardtofigureout 21
Rachael Taylor 21 hr Curious 2
willie neice (May '15) 21 hr Chantal Neice 36
Pearisburg mission (Jun '16) Mon Blayne 6

Rich Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance