Why do people from WV drive in left l...

Why do people from WV drive in left lane?

Posted in the Rich Creek Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
why

Newport, VA

#1 Feb 19, 2013
It never fails, anywhere you are in Giles on 460 some knothead from West Virginia has to cruise in the passing lane which is illegal. Is it something they teach in their drivers ed?
oh geez

United States

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Same reason people from Virginia do it... a**hole.
i know why

Newport, VA

#3 Feb 20, 2013
why wrote:
It never fails, anywhere you are in Giles on 460 some knothead from West Virginia has to cruise in the passing lane which is illegal. Is it something they teach in their drivers ed?
Probably because they cant tell left from right LMAO
lol

Newport, VA

#4 Feb 20, 2013
why wrote:
from the way they drive i doubt any of them ever took drivers ed
lol

Newport, VA

#5 Feb 20, 2013
oh geez wrote:
Same reason people from Virginia do it... a**hole.
from the way they drive i doubt any of them ever took drivers ed
Cracker Jack

Newport News, VA

#6 Feb 20, 2013
Probably cause they always think with the left side of their brain cause their always out of their right minds. Lol
Billy Bob

United States

#7 Feb 21, 2013
why wrote:
Because they are always in a hurry to get here and work the jobs that you lazy Virginia natives won't work
so sad

Newport, VA

#8 Feb 22, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they are always in a hurry to get here and work the jobs that you lazy Virginia natives won't work
Sounds like you got your little feelings hurt, but sometimes truth hurts. Seriously WV people cannot drive to save their souls. That's why 95% drive cars with body damage and can't read road signs.
Jason Thomas

Washington, DC

#9 Feb 22, 2013
so sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you got your little feelings hurt, but sometimes truth hurts. Seriously WV people cannot drive to save their souls. That's why 95% drive cars with body damage and can't read road signs.
I drove your mother yesterday.
so sad

Newport, VA

#11 Feb 22, 2013
Jason Thomas wrote:
<quoted text>I drove your mother yesterday.
Yea she told me it was her first under 4"
west virgina
#12 Feb 23, 2013
im from wv n the people from giles is the ones who goes the wrong way on the buffs lmao go the wrong way on 460 n lived there all their lives lmao
yep

Newport, VA

#13 Feb 23, 2013
west virgina wrote:
im from wv n the people from giles is the ones who goes the wrong way on the buffs lmao go the wrong way on 460 n lived there all their lives lmao
Its always old people that do that, they probably shouldnt be driving at all
Crazy people

Newport News, VA

#14 Feb 23, 2013
west virgina wrote:
why do you want to get on here and criticize Giles county drivers? Grow up really and FYI I have never seen no one drive on the wrong side of the road in Giles county so must be one of your hallucinations.
scanner
#15 Feb 23, 2013
buy u all a scanner n u will hear who goes the wrong way on the bluffs always people from giles
Whatever

Newport News, VA

#16 Feb 23, 2013
scanner wrote:
buy u all a scanner n u will hear who goes the wrong way on the bluffs always people from giles
is that all you got to talk about? Glad your so hard up for info that you have to have a scanner by you. I'm sure Giles county isn't the only place that people have done that.
dont stop me

Newport, VA

#17 Feb 24, 2013
If I have to turn left on the highway, and its clear except for some wv dumbbutt in left lane I pull out anyway and make them get over to the right lane where they should be. They dont like it but thats tough tity.
The pathetic police

United States

#18 Feb 24, 2013
dont stop me wrote:
If I have to turn left on the highway, and its clear except for some wv dumbbutt in left lane I pull out anyway and make them get over to the right lane where they should be. They dont like it but thats tough tity.
Is your life so miserable that you have to get on Topix and whine about senseless crap like this? Tough titty? Let's see you get out of your car and talk some smack to another driver if you're so tough instead of whining online. I bet that WV driver would stomp a mud hole in your pathetic, whiny rear.
wv sux

Newport, VA

#19 Feb 24, 2013
The pathetic police wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your life so miserable that you have to get on Topix and whine about senseless crap like this? Tough titty? Let's see you get out of your car and talk some smack to another driver if you're so tough instead of whining online. I bet that WV driver would stomp a mud hole in your pathetic, whiny rear.
get stomped by an inbred WV wussie redneck? not in your wet dream
Who cares

Washington, DC

#20 Feb 24, 2013
The pathetic police wrote:
<quoted text>
well your life must not be that outstanding either for you to be on here. Who cares weither your from West Virginia or not dont think anyone cares and mud holes being stomped in someone's rear wow how intelligent and mature that is no one cares.
The pathetic police

United States

#21 Feb 24, 2013
wv sux wrote:
<quoted text>
get stomped by an inbred WV wussie redneck? not in your wet dream
Someone from Giles County talking inbred junk? Now that is hilarious. Guess you've been living up on Mountain Lake too long and haven't had time to meet your neighbors, most noticeably the Whitaker clan. But nice try. You see, one doesn't have to live here long to learn how the rest of the New River Valley views Giles. Even pill billy Pulaski people tell Giles County jokes and make fun of Pearisburg rednecks. That's bad when Pulaski is on a level higher than anyone. But think what you need to think so you feel better about your sorry self, punk. And feel free to name the time and place as well, tough guy behind the computer screen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rich Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crushed pills in coffee 3 hr Shaggy 3
You may have some people fooled 3 hr ummmmmm 3
Dana Thompson 4 hr Really 38
Pembroke Drug Problem 15 hr Anonymous 6
Girl tht lives at Gateway nikki Aug 22 anonymous 5
Dairy Queen in Midway/Richcreek (Jan '10) Aug 1 who cares2015 10
Sheena walker (Sep '14) Jul 26 Kelsie 19

Rich Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance